• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Fae sees his name flash on the phone and grins. She answers and places the phone between her shoulder and ear. “Hey handsome.” She murmurs and grabs some stuff to put in the cart. “I’m almost done shopping and then I’ll swing by the hospital if you’re still there.”

He smiled some. “Hey, yeah I’m still waiting. First check up then physio. I hate these.” He mumbled frowning some. “Monica is lovely but she’s just too cheery sometimes.” He mumbled.

Fae laughs softly and shakes her head a little. “I’m sorry baby.” She murmurs and heads to the self checkout. “I’ll be there soon and I’ll be as noncheery as you want me to be.” She jokes.

“Perfect. Come in yelling at me. Oh... I got some news for you when you get here. Forgot to tell you last night. It’s good news.” He murmured to her.

Fae smiles and lays for her grocery’s and heads to the car. “Can’t wait. I gotta go but I’ll be there soon.” She murmurd and blows him a kiss through the phone. “Love you baby,”

Fae gets back to the house and puts the groceries up quickly before heading to the hospital. She waves at some of the nurses that she had gotten to know and heads to his room.

He was just starting his physio program when she got there and smiled a little. “Hey there.” He mumbled and reached for her hand gently. “Did you get ice cream?” He asked her

Fae smiles at him and takes his hand gently. She kisses his cheek and nods. “You’re favorite kind, a whole half gallon.” She murmurd and smiles at him.

He nodded while they started adding the equipment to measure his fitness levels and whatnot, just squeezing her hand and frowning. He felt like a science experiment and he was getting sick of it all

He nodded and eventually got get started on the bike just watching her some, reaching over and squeezing her hand at one point.

Monica sat down with Fae while he was with the physio guy. “He’s doing well. Hearts working as a normal heart should. He’s just... he’s not getting his energy back like he should be. He may not get back to work for another year.”

Fae glances over at her and nods. “That’s fine with me, as long as he’s healthy.” She murmurs and crosses her arms. “I just want him to be able to be out of the hospital for good.”

She nodded understandingly looking over as he grunted loud and stopped cycling having had enough for the day so he pulled everything off of him in frustration and got off, sitting down and breathing heavy frowning at the floor.

He frowned shaking his head. “I can’t do this anymore.” He whimpered gripping her hands shaking a bit and trying to catch his breath finally. “I don’t.... I don’t wanna do this anymore.” He mumbled frowning.

Fae frowns a little and caresses his cheek. “I know it’s hard but this is for your own good. We gotta make sure you stay strong and healthy.” She mjrmjrd.

He shook his head. “But it’s not getting better than this.” He muttered gripping at her hands tighter. “I just wanna go home. I’m tired of wired and tubes and I just wanna be home.” He muttered.

Fae frowns a little but nods. “We can go home.” She says softly, even though that was the last thing she wanted to do. She knew he didn’t like it but she wanted him to get the help he needed until he was 100 percent again. She also knew that if he stayed in this mindset, being here wasn’t gonna help anyway. She sighs and helps him up. “Get dressed and I’ll take you home.”

He just nodded and went to get his clothes on while Monica discussed a couple things with Fae over changing his plan for the next couple days but he finally came out and followed Fae to her car, not saying a word the whole way home.

Fae heads holds with him and sighs softly. She heads inside with him and runs a hand through her hair. She goes to start on laundry and lets him have his space.

He went straight to lay on the couch staring up at the ceiling and listening to her pottering about the house sighing heavily. “Hey Fae..” he called our quietly.

“I know you were planning on sorting out bills tonight.... for the medical stuff... you don’t need to anymore.” He told her softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back