• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

“Jeff sorted it.” He explained quietly. “He just sent me a long text yesterday. Said not to worry about our medical expenses anymore. He wanted to help.” He told her.

Fae sighs softly but smiles a little. “He’s a good man.” She murmurs and glances up at him. “Tell him thanks for me.” She murmurd and gets back up.

Fae smiles at him and sits back down. She holds his hand and watches him. “I was gonna go back to tiddying up.” She murmurd and kisses his head.

“No! I forbid it.” He chuckled and pulled her back down to lay with him. “Five more minutes. Then I’ll help you with tidying up.” He promised

He smiled and kissed all over her face. “Mmm... when can we get started on a little family of our own?” He asked her quietly, his hands roaming up and down her.

Fae giggles softly and squirms a little. She smiles and moves closer to him. “Hopefully soon. I don’t ware you out anymore today though.” She murmurd soflty.

“Mmm... you’re the one thing I will always find eenefy for it. I store it away just to use for you.” He winked at her and held her close happily.

Fae laughs softly and shakes her head at him. She kisses him softly and cups his cheek gently. “I love you so much.” She murmurs and wraps a leg around his waist.

He grumbled a bit but agreed and got up to go tidy up in their room at least, getting his side all sorted out, finally clearing the messy drawers out.

Fae makes his bed downstairs and gets that room cleaned up. She sighs softly and sits down on the bed after a bit. She was really worried about, exspicalky if he started refusing doctor visits and checkups.

He came downstairs a little worn out from it but sat down in bed with her and rest his head on her shoulder. “What you thinking about?” He asked her softly, kissing the wider of her neck gently while he held her.

“No. I forbid that too. No more tidying. No more worrying about me.” He chuckled and kissed her cheek. “I’ll be okay... I just... I needed a break from the constant poking and prodding.” He promised. “By a couple days time I’ll be back to normal. Swear it.” He murmured.

Fae sighs softly and nods a little. She holds his hand gently and plays with with his fingers. “Monica’s not gonna come by the next two days. She’s just gonna be on call for us.” She murmurd siftly.

He nodded and held onto her. “Okay.... you wanna order pizza? We can throw away the box so she can’t tell me off for it.l he chuckled quietly and smiled at her.

Fae smiles a little and kisses his cheek. “We gotta stick to you diet. I’ll let you skip out of these doctor visits for a bit but I’m not budging in this.” She mjrmjrd snd gets up to go start on dinner. She sighs softly and runs a hand through her hair

He grumbled a bit but nodded and watched her smiling. “Hey.... your wedding dress is gonna show off that beautiful butt of yours right?” He asked her grinning.

Fae laughs a little at him and shakes her head. “No I’m gonna make sure it’s so puffy you can’t see my butt.” She teases and starts making dinner. She was glad he seemed to be in good spirits, but she was still worried.

“Well then I’m cancelling the wedding.” He teased and pecked her cheek, getting the table set and some glasses out for water then sat down with her.

Fae shakes her head a little and rubs a ahand through her hair. She soon get dinner on the table and sits down with him, starting to eat. She bites her lip softly and keeps an eye on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back