• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Fae watches him and shakes her head. “I’m fine. Are you not hungry? Do you not like it? I can make something else.” She rambles and bites her lip.

“No... honey... it’s fine, I’m just taking my time.” He told her reassuringly. “Fae... talk to me sweetheart.... you’re looking at me like my heads exploding.” He told her quietly.

He frowned but left her to it for now, getting the dishes cleared then heading up to bed with her after everything was tidied up, kissing her head while he wrapped his arms around her from behind, waddling over to their normal bed, smiling “I’m not letting you go.” He grinned.

Fae smiles a little and realxes agaisnt him. She looks up at him and kisses his chin softly. “I need to change babe.” She giggles and smirls.

He smiled watching her happily. He was slowly getting better and over the following six months his energy was coming back a tiny bit more each day and they were finally closing up to their wedding. Less than a week away and he was nothing but excited. He knew he wanted to marry her. There were no doubts in his mind at all.

Fae was so excited the wedding was coming up but also on edge. It didn’t seem like good things could happen to them anymore and she was afraid of something going wrong. She didn’t know if it would be with Norman’s health or something Jack did. He still wasn’t talking to her and she didn’t know if he was talking to Norman. She sighs softly and sits down at the kitchen table, getting the last of the bills associated with the wedding paid.

Norman wandered into the kitchen, slipping his arms around her tightly and kissed her head. “Hey, Jeff just called, gus isn’t feeling too good at the moment so it’s possible he may not be coming and we will need to sort someone else to carry the rings, you got any kids on your side of the family?” He asked her smiling some and kissed her cheek over and over grinning.

Fae giggles at the constant kisses. “Aww that’s two bad. I was really looking forward to meeting Gus.” She mjrmjrd snd looks st him. “No kids on my side.” She tells him.

“Oh.... well good news then we get to go pick out a dog to be our ringbearwrr.” He chuckled and sat down next to her, resting his head back and watching her. “I love you...” he murmured.

Fae laughs and shakes her head. “I am not keeping an eye on a dog or trying to train one in less than a week.” She tells him and smiles. “I love you too.”

He smiled watching her. “Mrs reedus.” He murmured, crossing his arms and watching her. “I need to go talk to jack in a bit. Find out if he’s really gonna show up or not.” He muttered. He’d made him part of his groomsmen but he’d was his best man for it.

Fae frowns a little and looks down when he mentions Jack. She felt like they had finally gotten along again and she tore them back apart. "Okay." She says softly and messes with the pen she was holding.

He nodded and watched her smiling some. “So now we have the wedding this close we better get ready to bust out some sprogs.” He chuckled.

“or not as well... no pressure... you okay?” He asked her quietly, watching her happily. “Sorry... I know I can come in really intense.” He mumbled watching her

He just nodded and watched her a little. “Yes ma’am.” He murmured, helping her up when she finished her bills, walking with her up to bed and lay next to her, holding her extra close, kissing her cheek.

He smiled and watched her, kissing her head and rocking her softly just enjoying having the time with her in the peace and quiet.

Norman frowned as he watched her sleeping. She just didn’t seem herself at the moment and he was starting to get worried that perhaps she had changed her mind about marrying him or if there was something else going on but she wouldn’t tell him so he could only try to comfort any way possible.

Fae sleeps through the night and turns over when the sun shines in her eyes the next morning. She groans and throws the pillow over her head and tries to go back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back