• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

He frowned some and watched her. “I don’t wanna.... I just feel bad still yknow. ... maybe if I had never been a drinker... or I dunno.” He mumbled frowning

Fae frowns a little and makes him look at her. She cups his cheek gently. “Hey didn’t think like that. It’s gonna take a bit to get back to 100 percent. You have a new heart though. You’re gonna get better baby.” She murmurs and caresses his cheek.

He nodded and frowned some moving a hand over his chest. “Weird huh.” He mumbled and sighed a little, closing his eyes and leaned into her just a bit more, moving his hand to hold hers tightly.

The next time he woke up, Fae wasn't there but he saw Jeff and smiled a little, " Hey, what time is it?" He mumbled feeling groggy and rubbed at his face a little as he tried to sit up

"I've been.... I ... I've been worse." He muttered, "I just feel like, I dunno... I feel drugged up." He chuckled quietly looking over at his best friend. "How's your move going?" He asked him then frowned realising Fae's car keys and ipad and bag were all gone "Did you send her home? She does need a shower." He mumbled.

Jeff sighs softly and nods. “Yeah I sent her home. She needed a break.” He murmurs, not mentioning the near mental break down she had had when they started taking. “I told her to come back tomorrow.” He murmurs and leans back.

He nodded and frowned. “Woman deserves a goddamn medal.” He muttered. “And more.” He sighed a little looking over at him. “I want us to have kids so bad... but I don’t know if it’s ever gonna work for us... if it goes south then I’m suggesting we adopt but I don’t wanna push her into anything.” He rambled.

Jeff smiles as he listens to him ramble, not minding. “She is a pretty special woman.” He murmurd and crosses his arms. “I’m sure kids are gonna be in the cards for you guys.”

He frowned a little and nodded, looking over at the doorway as his nurse walked in to do a routine check up and he kept chatting to Jeff. He had gotten so used to feeling awful that now he wasn’t supposed to he didn’t really notice until his nurse told him she was just going to run his tests over again.

She frowned and looked back at jeff as Norman was getting sleepy again. “His doctor will be in soon to talk to you both.” She told jeff as they finished and walked out without another explanation.

Jeff frowns and sighs. He watches Norman and leans back in his chair crossing his arms. He thought about calling Fae, but decided to wait to hear what the docotor said.

Jeff sighs softly and nods. “I’m sure it’s gonna be okay.” He assures him and glances at the door. He hoped it was gonna be okay at least. Norman has been through enough.

“Me and Fae we’re thinking about making a move to New York by the way.... once I’m up and going.” He mumbled trying to get his mind off things.

He nodded some raising an eyebrow as she appeared in the doorway in pjs. “You got sent home missy.... you’re meant to be on a break from here.” He chuckled but reached for her.

Fae goes over to him and holds his hand gently. “Your doctor called me and said I. Ended to come in.” She murmurs and kisses his hand softly.

He frowned some and looked over at jeff. “Yeah... apparently he’s gonna come in here soon and talk to me.” He mumbled resting his head back and watched her. “Fingers crossed he tells me I can go home?” He mumbled though he was a little suspicious.

Fae nods a little. She wished it was gonna be something as good as that, but she had a feeling this wasn’t good news. She sighs and sits on the edge of the bed gently.

He frowned some just rubbing her back in circles to try and soothe her a little. He was still constantly tired even when he should be getting his energy back W little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back