• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Fae nods a little. “See you then.” She sets her stuff down and slides the phone back in her pocket. She smiles at Norman and kisses his forehead. “Not hungry?”

“Not really.... but I’m not sure if I’m not hungry.... or too tired.” He mumbled and reached for her to sit with him. “Has jack been down?” He asked quietly

Fae nods a little and sighs. “No but Jeff’s coming around one.” She murmurd and caresses his cheek gently. “Want me to call Jack?” She asks softly. She didn’t want him to not come see his brother just because of her.

He frowned shaking his head. “He knows what happened... he’ll come at some point.” He mumbled frowning. “Fae.... I.... could you help me?” He asked blushing out of embarrassment to needing help to eat.

Fae frowns and sighs softly. She nods and sits beside him. “Don’t be embarrassed.” She murmurs and kisses his cheek. She starts helping him eat.

He frowned and just watched her, "Sorry." He mumbled and frowned a little, "I just.... Don't enjoy feeling so helpless still." He mumbled and watched her still looking a little sheepish.

He just nodded and watched her smiling, "I love you too my gorgeous fiancée." He winked at her tiredly, taking his time to chew and watched her quietly, "What are you working on for your next client?" He asked her softly seeing her ipad on the side.

Fae looks at him and then the iPad. “Oh.” She gets up and shows him the design she had been working on. “A couple want to get matching tattoos.” She murmurs. “They’re getting married next month.” She murmurs. The design was a rose with two inkerlocking wedding bands on the stem. “I designed the bands after their actual ones they sent me a picture of.” She smiles.

He smiled and watched her carefully, looking at the tattoo then back at her, "It's gonna look great.... Is it not a little like jinxing it to get matchign tattoos before a wedding?" He mumbled forwning.

Fae shrugs a little. “I’m not gonna tell them what to do. But yeah I feel it is.” She murmurs and shrugs a little. She holds his hand and smiles.

HE chuckled quietly and rest back some, pushing the tray away until he was laying back a little bit and starting to get sleepy but he was fighting it now and sighed heavily.

Fae grabs the tray and wheelies the little table it was on over by the door for them to pick it up. She holds his hand gently. “Sleep baby.” She murmurs. When he was finally out, she stood outside the room and called Jack.

Jack frowned some and answered the call, "You cancelling another day of work Fae?" He muttered and frowned "Or are you finally seeing sense and not being so stubborn?"

Fae frowns and grits her teeth. “Don’t be an ass.” She mutters and leans agaisnt the wall. “Norman wants you to visit him. He’s your brother Jack. I don’t care if we aren’t getring along right now but come see him.” She tells him and glances into the room.

Jack frowned some. “If he’s that bad off then he can call me himself. Don’t turn this into some shit forgive me phone call. Norman is a big boy. I’m sure he’ll be fine.” He spat down the line.

Fae frowns. “I’m not calling to get you to forgive me Jack. I don’t give a shit right now if you forgive me or not. I’m calling you to remind you to stop being a self righteous ass and comes see your brother.” She snaps back at him. “And I am calling out of work again, for good. Get your head out of your ass for once.” She spat at him and hung up. She shakes her head and heads back into the room.

Norman was half awake again and staring at the wall as the painkillers were starting to wear off and everything was getting sore. “You okay?” He mumbled, reaching for her hand without having to turn to look at her.

Fae sighs softly and nods. “Yeah I’m fine sweetie. How are you feeling?” She asks softly and kisses his hand softly. She sits on the edge of the bed and watches him.

“Sore. Tired. Trying not to think things too much.” He mumbled still staring at the wall and squeezed her hand softly, he wanted her there and he was glad he had her with him he was just zoned out a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back