• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Fae grits her teeth and glares at him. She hears the nurse but brushes past her and goes outside. She didn’t want to be in there with Jack right now. She sits down on a bench outside and takes a deep breathe.

Norman started waking up a little after a while still with just jack in the room and frowned some. “I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck.” He muttered. “Where’s Fae?” He slurred and frowned a bit. H

He frowned some. “I know you’re both worried but yelling isn’t gonna help.” He muttered frowning and sat there shaking a little, “can I get some water?” He asked quietly, leaning back tiredly and talking with his brother until he left and waited patiently for Fae to come back.

Jack nods and gets him some, sitting back down and talking for a bit.

Fae comes back in a few minutes after Jack has left. She wipes her eyes and sniffles softly before walking in. She heads over to him and holds his hand gently. “Hey.” She says softly and caresses his cheek.

Fae shrugs a little. “I’m okay.” She murmurs and rubs his hand softly. “I talked to an administrator here at the hospital. They’re gonna get the equipment you need to our house and find a nurse. You should be able to leave by the end of the week.” She tells him. “You’re just gonna be on bed rest with twenty four hour nurse until they can get you the transplant.”

He frowned. “Is insurance covering that?” He asked her suspiciously. If not. He knew they couldn’t afford that so no matter how bad he wanted to go home he didn’t wanna bankrupt them. “You’re okay with this?” He asked her quietly.

Fae watches him. “Don’t worry about how it’s getting paid for.” She tells him and rubs his hand softly. “Ion okay with it.” She assures him. Jack had been right, Norman had pretty good insurance, but it only covered so much. It wasn’t gonna cover this but she was gonna do it for him. She’d find a way to pay for it.

He just nodded and watched her for a minute and frowned some just holding onto her tightly. “Come lay with me.” He mumbled and tugged on her hands.

Fae nods a little and gets up. She carefully lays beside him and kisses his head softly. “I love you so much” she murmurs softly and rubs his arm

He smiled watching her carefully. “I love you too... I’m gonna get better for you... and we’ll get married, have at least one kid.” He murmured softly and smiled just watching her, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Fae nods a little as he speaks, wishing that was gonna come true. She glances down at the ring on her finger and sighs softly. She was so scared they weren’t gonna have a future together.

He lifted her chin and kissed her gently before pulling her in super close. “We should get a dog first.” He mumbled and closed his eyes starting to get tired already.

He nodded a little before drifting off and laying there while his body got as much well needed rest as possible until the monitors sent off a couple alarms and he stayed asleep.

Fae frowns when the alarms go off and gets up quickly. She glances back at the door as the nurses rush in and she gets pushes out and back to the waiting room. She frowns and sighs softly, starting to pace.

They had him stabilised within a few minutes but didn’t allow her back in for another half hour while he was still resting and by the next morning he woke up to find Fae still there just reaching for her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. “Morning.” He mumbled watching her

“New heart? Got one of those lying around?” He chuckled quietly and watched her. “You are so beautiful you know that?” He murmured and reached up cupping her cheek.

“Hey... no crying in here. Not worth it.” He murmured wiping the tear that came down with his thumb. “When are we getting married then?” He asked her trying to get her mind off everything.

Fae sighs softly and holds onto his hands. She wipes her eyes and shrugs a little. “I’ve always wanted a fall wedding.” She murmurd siftly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back