• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg
Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Silva nodded as he listened to Roki. "Yeah, I'll keep an eye on her, but you may need to explain more to me later because i don't know the people you're talking about. April though, she sounds...not exactly good." He said as he stood up from Graces bed. Bending blood? That's...very bad since it can make him hurt people he never would. Damn, Silva though this was gonna be easy, but it appears that there are powers far better than his. Deep in his thoughts, Silva was startled when Grace woke up and said she needed to brush her teeth. Crap, even he Silva for got to do that. There's so much going on today that it's made him forget somethings. "Oh, um yeah, I'll come with you." He muttered as he walked over beside her. "I, uh, also need to talk to you about something, if that's ok."

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Location: In front of the Principal's Office Tags: Tamriel Tamriel

The man with the steel flesh, clothed with his signature black tracksuit with yellow accents, continued to wander the expanding halls of the Academy. Thankfully, the disturbance in his stomach and emotional state had subsided, yet he could still not explain the why. Why had this sudden, seemingly inexplicable feeling gripped his being. There are many benefits to housing a symbiotic, sapient techno-organism, one of them being complete control over your physiology. But when searching inward for what caused this spontaneous sickness did not yield any answers, Ezekiel was left with more questions than answers. In the end, Ezekiel chalked it up to another metahuman having a laugh at his expense. A mental note was made to search for any chemical manipulators, vector users, et cetera et cetera that could have utilized their powers to affect him. It was all quite tiresome for the duo. It was becoming late now, so Ezekiel had decided to finally return to his bed at the dorm.

The path to his dormitory unfortunately intersects with the Principal's Office. With a disgruntled sigh, Ezekiel continued walking. His hands resting comfortably in his tracksuit's pockets. In no short time at all, the metallic coated teen approached the location of the office but no worries, the hero had no intention of entering. It was just a passing view on his path. Ezekiel turned his head to look at the office whilst he walked. Probably shouldn't have done that as when he did, the metal hero accidentally walked into another person. The sudden stop did not push Ezekiel even an inch although he could not say what happened to the other person."Oh... excuse me." Ezekiel spoke with a soft tone. He sensed that he was going to walk into someone however assumed that they would move out of the way, guess he should have been more careful about assumptions. He turned his crimson visor towards the person, he walked into. A ruby haired lass with a peculiar hat, he confessed she was sorta cute?

GM

( also reminder for Nihilist_Ulquiorra Nihilist_Ulquiorra please write at least one paragraph in your posts! :D )

( a reminder for everyone else! please dont use colors that cannot be seen in light mode! :D )

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial , Tamriel Tamriel Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

When they arrived April Tied Candice up to a pipe using thick sturdy rope. "This... Is gonna be so... fun!" April said as she giggled playing with a jagged knife in her hand. Candice suddenly woke up looking around. April made sure to gag her. April knelt down next to Candice, dragging her dagger across Candice's forehead. Candice began to scream although it was muffled through her gag. Blood began to seep down from her forehead dripping all over her face. "We are going to have to much fun..." April said giggling. she turned to face Raven. "What should we do first hehe" she opened her purse, and rather it be filled with normal purse items it was filled with... torture devices..

Grace turned to Silva almost hopping up and down as she left the dorm with him. "Bye Mister boy and blue girl!" she said as she skipped out. she held onto Silva's hand as they walked. "What was it you wanted to tell me Silvie?" she looked over to him with accepting eyes. "You can tell me anything!" Her big blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight as her silky pink cotton candy hair blew in the cold night wind.

Isis's grip on Revar's hand tightened, it didn't hurt but rather was more firm. Isis spoke, her head still tucked in Revar's arms. "Did you know... there is little hairs in your throat..?" lifted her head to look at Revar. Her whole eyes were black, even the whites. She spoke, and her voice was inhuman
"̶̦̫͗͂́̓̂̌̍̋͟͜͢W̨̧͔̯̒͊́͆̌̿̿͆͆̊͜e̝̜͕͈̬͈͉̯͔̤͐̿̇̏́͐̏̈́ḷ̛̰̗͔̳̣͂̈̅̓͐̀͘ͅl̶̨̮͚̙̖͍̊́͛̀̓́̓͞ I̴̡̛̳̖͎̖̅̐̓̌ ģ̢̬̞͔̗͙̭͌͛̊͌̔͊̽r̷̡̧̛͍̫̱̤̣̰̻̼̽͂̒̌̿̏̂e̯͉͚̯͕͛̀̾͑͋͆́̚w̶̡̛̖͎̥̼͉̝͚̺̎͒̓͡͡͡͞ a̼̹͙̩̰̹͛͊̐̾̅͒́n̴̠̮͙̬̯͚̠̞͗̓̌̏̽͢͢d̨̛̗̠͇̦͍͖̗̀͌͗̿͛͠ g̸̖̹̹̩̜̩̐̾̿̈́̀̕͠r̪̼̝͙̻̘͇͔̜͈̽͆̏̎͑̄̆̄͞͞è̢̦̠̲͇̝̱̪̲̒̽̽͌̂̍ŵ̸̡̮̩̗͎̰̬̭͍̅͆͂͊̚͘͜͡͠ t̜͚̺̞̟͚̳̤̣͋͗̓͋̽̇̈́́̌ḧ̴͕͓̭̣̩̻̱̠͖̄̂̀͒͊͟e̻̝͔̱̺̾͆̾͌̒m̖̮̩̩̤̫̆̾̓̽̔̊̕͡ u̴̡͖̙͕͇̇͑͑́͋̕̚͢͢ͅn͇̭̼̯͙̣̽̅̃̏̋̔̚̕͜͡t̸̹͕̹̰̔͒̈̂̈͑̀͘͟͡͝i̠̤͈͓̯̘̜̍̒̐͂͊̕͟l̢̮̝̳̯̝̍͑̀̿̅̌̉̔̾ t̷̨̡̨̜͈̞̖̭͂̏̑́͗̕͘͟͟͞h̵̟̥̱̬̹͇͔̦͆̃̊̈́͋͑͗̒̎̕͜͜ó̶̮̹̯͍̻͓̜͆̉͂̈͌s̝̗̰̲͇̼̥̗̀̉̇͗̐̈͑̓͢ͅe̸̤̥̩̗̼͇̾̍̿̈́̆̂̒͞ ḑ̧͉͉̱͛̉̎͊̆͘ỉ̧̝̺̞̠̎̍̎̓̕͜͠͞ͅṣ̴̢̙͍͍̖̹̾̌̊̓͡ǵ̸̳̜̮͔̞͔͉̣̬̃̋̏̆͆͐͘͝ͅų̧̖̹̪͓͉̝͔͂̓̈͊͗͂̽̈́̓ș̻̞̠̗̽̀͑̈́͊̄̀̒̕͠ţ̵̞̳̯͖͎͚́͐̏͒̌̎͝ì̢̞̤͓͙̪͈̈̊̄̄̊̊͞͡͠ͅǹ̸̡̡̻͈̟̣̦̂͂̓̕͠ǵ̵̢̨̢̬͙͈̠̗̆̄͂̓͗́̍̉͟ͅ F̩̤̣̠͎̞̌̀͋͑̔̕͠Ư̢̳̼̙͙̟̝̏̄̾̍͜͞ͅÇ̵͖̞͖͕̘̫̮̇̑̃͒̓̓̑ͅK̴̡̡̢̙̗̭̮̳̤̗̃̌̃̾͋́̅S̸͖̥̹̲̥̤̜͖̙̊̋̄̑͂͝ w̫̤̮̩̙͊̌͑̃̐̑̚͞e̶̥͔̗͍͎̞̤̿̉̽̈́̅̃̽͠r̡̳̣̫̹̣̼̜̺͌͂̏̏́͝͞ę̷͉̮͔̰͙͈͐́̓̍̈́̿͊͜͢͝ c̩̞̼̆̑̀͋͑̇͜͜͟͠͝h̶̭̙̤͙̭̀̀͌̀̑͗̀͋̋͘ͅơ̜̙͈̫̩͎̮̙͙̋̈̀͟͡k̡͖̟͎̪͙̯̮̬̼̋͊̏̄͑͒̉̽͗͡ì̷̡͍̯̗̦͎̞͐̿̊͡͞͝n̡͖̺̲̺̻͓̍̎͒̓͋̌̏̓̔̕͢͟ͅġ̘̪̯̻̮̌͛͌̋͜͠ t̸̲̬̻̟̗͇̻̄͊̇͒͂͌͟o̝͉̝̰͚͒̿̿͆́̀͡ d̸͖̱͈͉͉̹͔̏̄̅̏̄̎̀̕͢͠͞e̛̹̫̫͇̅̐̌̂̚͟͠a̡̛̮̤͕̻̰̬͛̂̏̽̂̊t̴̢̹̳̖̯̓̾̑̿̅̃̒̚͞h̷̢̲̞̭̦̰͉͎̥͌̉͗̔̉͂͡ ẗ̵̢̛̟̮͕̟̍͋͘͟͡h̢̡͖̳̫͆̒̐͂̇̓͝r̢̨̤͇̳͕̺̞͗̀͐̐͘ͅä̴̧̯͚͇̻̗̘̞́̀͒̕̚s̸̨̤̠̣͓̈͗̅̿̚͘͘͜h̸̢̞̯̩͇̹̘̩̀̉͌͋̀͐͘͡ĩ̵̧̧̧̛̭͎̳͑̒͘̚͘̕͝n̗͎̲̩̰̬͙̞̓̋̋̉͜͝ͅg͉̹̫̘̪͇͆̏͐̃̀̀͠ o̷̢͍̱͚̳̱̭̟̿͛̈͑̄̈̀͜n̡̞͇̯̦͕̼̻͂͛̂̋̏ͅ t̸̜̝̞̖̱̍̄́̀͆h̵̨̢͙̖̝̠̙̪̼͊̌̌̈̔̉̓̆͌̚ę͇̹̝̻͍̜̺͙͔̈́́͐̑̃̃̓̆ f̴̨̧̲̹͎̬͚̯̯̾̏̂̽͊̒͘͟͞l̡̧̗̲͎̻̩̤͓͛̄̓̊͛̚ó̷͖̯̲̩̘͍͕̌̆̂͑̏͠o̷͖͚͚̫̾̇͌̄̃͢r̷̙̜͍͇̞̂͐́̋̈̎͜͟͞ͅ ȃ̡̖̺̮̳̺͑̓͐͗͑̽͊͑͗͜s̨̛̗͖̺̩̎̀̓͂͂͑̃̕͟͠ t̛̫͕̤͉͙̪͌̉̇́h̶̝͍̥͉͉͆̎̆͒̚͠ę̸̨̫̰̖̘͕͙̟͉͛̑̊͋̿͒͋̌͂͘y̷̡͙̼̫͚̥̞̑̓̇̿̾̌͒͝ b̟̮̗͍̠͚̹̬͇̌̀́̿̾̆̄̃́ḽ̴̻͕̬̙̯̳̲͊̈͛͋̐́͛é̴̤͕̹͕̀̓̊͌ͅd̴̢̰̦͖̖̻͈̱͕̾̓͒̀̈́̈́͑̀͡ f̢̜̯̯͚͈͋̀̑͆͐̅̚̕͟͠r̷̖̫̤̟̙͍̣̹͒̀̀̋̄o̟̲̪̤͖̫̲̜͑͋̆͒̎͜͟͝m̻̗̻͎͖̳̱̒̽͆͊͝ t̷̯̫̤̜̖̀͊͐̔͛́̉̊̔͆h̨͎̣̩̠͕̥̫̫̬͆́͒̋̐̍̑̕͝ĕ̛̻͔̺̰̩̈́̓͂͜͝͡i̸̻̫͇̮͋͊́͘͢͞r̤̦̼̹̓̃̉̇̇̾͢͟ ė̡̢̡̜̻̠̀̾́͌̍̈̑̍ỷ̡̥͓͙̗̣̹̿͂͋͋̆ȩ̶̱̤̘̊͑̋̂͆̿͑̔͜s̴̨̞̼̥̹̤̎̊́͢͜͝͡"̢͇̦̖̼̏͂͑̎̋̈́̐̕͠

Buffy put her arm around Lillian. "Its pretty late actually, Mind if I walk you to your dorm?" buffy said with a strange... happy tone, it was weird to hear her talk like that. Buffy opened the for Lillian before walking her to her dorm, the air outside was cold, but it was refreshing, there was a slight draft. It was almost a full moon, the bright moon illuminated the surroundings lightly, it was very pretty. Buffy opened the room to Lillian's dorm. "Whelp this is where I go, good night Lillian" buffy said with a small smile.

Nurse Bloodlust giggled completely forgetting what Leon said. she quickly opened her drawer pulling out a band aid and sticking it to his forehead. "ALL BETTER AHHAAHHAAHHAHA" she opened the door to the nurses office "ITS NIGHT!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA" she turned to Leon. "Are you allergic to the moon? no no THATS CRAZY SAUCE HAHAHAHAHAHA" she said before picking up Leon and holding him in her arms like he was a baby, she began to rock him. "go to sleep!!!" she said before swiftly running outside. she sped through the campus until she arrived at Leons dorm, she busted in and clumsily dropped Leon on the bed. "GOOD NIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" she said before opening the window to the dorm, instead of going through the open door right next to the window she squeezed herself through the window falling out like a klutz and getting up as she giggled running away like the psycho she was.

Charlie and Zachary sat on a small blanket in the garden of the school. "So why are we here?" Charlie asked picking a small pink flower and sniffing it. "Well, I thought maybe we could have a date?" Zachary said with a charming smile. Charlies cheeks turned cherry pink. "D-Date?" she said with a nervous smile. "Yea why not?" Zachary said pulling out a small basket of snacks he had hidden. "I know its late but the stars are out and its so pretty, so... Charlie will you go on this date with me?" Zachary said brushing a few strands of hair out of Charlies face. "Yea, okay" Charlie said with a grin "Yea? great!" Zachary said happily. Zachary leaned forward kissing Charlies Cheek. Charlie blushed. Zachary leaned forward again for a more intense kiss, Charlie was taken aback by the kiss but went with it. Zachary put his hand on the side of Charlies face as he kissed her.
Zachary began to unbutton his pants as he continued to make out with Charlie, he put his hand on her chest before she pushed away. "Sorry I just don't want to do this here, and I don't think I'm ready..." Zachary leaned forward to kiss her again and Charlie backed away. "I said no Zach..." Zachary's expression changed to pissed off. "stop being a tease Charlie, its not cool" he said as he forced Charlie's shirt off. "I said STOP Zachary!" Charlie shouted. Zachary held Charlie down. "c'mon I will be quick" Charlie began to thrash trying to get way. "GET OFF OF ME! STOP!" Zachary held her down ripping her jeans off... Charlie went limp, she laid there as he violated her, tears streaming down her face as she laid blankly, giving up she laid there crying... how could this happen again... Charlies blue eyes filled with tears slowly turned to a radiant pink... then BLAST Zachary's Blood curdling screams could be heard throughout the campus...

Mercury Groggily looked up to see Camree up and about. "Ms Zentiago..." she said as she grabbed onto the nearby table using it to lift herself up. "I'm assuming you dont know why you're here..." she almost fell over but managed to stay up. "Well you died... and I brought you back... Think of it as a good deed, a favor for a white falcon harpy" she went to walk over to Camree but fell down to the floor, she groaned. "Could you kindly give me a hand Ms Zentiago?" she said as she reached towards Camree.​

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

"Well, i just heard that there was a woman who could bend people's blood and make them attack people." He muttered as he looked around nervously. He wanted to make sure to keep an eye on his surroundings. "I just wanted to make sure that you know that I'd never hurt you on purpose. So if i do, I'm being controlled, ok?" He told her, although he was going to try and stay away from the girl that can do that.

Alice Fortune
fem!Mad Hatter.jpeg
Interactions: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

As Alice was smiling while looking at Chouko, she felt something hit her back. Was it metal? She doesn't really know, all she does know is that it could be an attacker. Alice quickly grabbed a card in between her finders and swung her arm back, hoping to decapitate whoever or whatever was there, but before she could, she heard the person excuse themselves. This short sentence made her stop right before her card got to their neck. "O-oh...i thought you were trying to hurt us, so sorry!" Alice exclaimed as she bowed, hoping to be forgiven. She moved Chouko behind her a little, still not exactly trust this guy. "Are you...a robot? Or is this a suit of some kind? Also, who are you? I'm Alice Fortune."

-Leon Walker-
~intereactions: open~

Leon smiled as bloodlust ran off, he chuckled at her quirkyness. he got up to rearrange his clothes and luggage grabbing a combat knife which he spun on his index finger before slipping it into its sheath at his back grabbing his guitar he was planning to play a little music. But as he sat down he heard a great scream throughout the school, he tossed his acoustic guitar on the bed before running down the halls. he turned left then right darting down the halls toward the origin of the sound a dark cloudy Aura surrounded him as he ran hoping that nobody truly good was hurt. he darted toward the garden before the scream ended pulling his knife out. "hello? is anyone in trouble here? does anyone need assistance?" he asked nervously and carefully hoping that he can help who needs it but was getting hot so he made a quick personal cloud to rain on himself.

-Raven Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch April - candice~

Raven's face lit up like a kid's on Christmas when he saw what was in her purse, he was giddy with happyness knowing he found a worthwhile playmate. he approached april laying his right hand on her cheek. "My oh my~ I could totally fall for you~" he uttered looking into her eyes before walking over to candice with a psychotic smile he pulled long needles the type people with Asian bloodline would know at sight. Yes he pulled his acupuncture needles first and he went to place them in certain spots in candice's body to paralyze her and and generate pain overtime the more they stayed the more pain she would feel then he went on to remove finger nails with some pliers being careful to keep her conscious. once he finished with one hand he waited for april to have her turn with patience.

Last edited:
Interaction: Tamriel Tamriel Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Chouko opened her mouth to respond to Alice before being moved behind her in a protective manner. The metal man or metal teenager in this case, had excused themselves as Alice pulled out a card and swung at their neck with it but stopped upon hearing it. Well, she was moved behind Alice as she didn't want to be close to the teenager and being close to someone with so much metal unnerved her. Alice had introduced herself and she took her turn.
"Chouko Qalli. If your a hero, I don't care, even if I'm a hero as well. To me, its a fight for survival out there and everyone's taking their sweet damn time with trying to deal with a singular damn person. If I manage to stay under the bitch's radar good, if she targets me, don't care. Fighting with everything I have, don't matter if I die or not."
Chouko said, being very frank and uncaring about if she was a hero or not. To her, everything was a fight to survive. If you died, you died. If you survived and lived, you learn from your mistakes and move on. She never dwelt in the past. Too many horrors awaited her in those dark and winding halls. She twitched a bit and shook her head a few times to rid herself of thinking of those thoughts. She looked at Alice's aura.
"The guy apologized for bumping into you, but if you do anything to him, I don't care. If he dies, he dies. If he lives, doesn't matter to me."
She said to Alice, hands in the pockets of the hoodie.

1601088743276.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Isis CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Revar winced a bit when her hand gripped onto his arms tighter, he wasn't really much for physical contact with others though he guessed he was comfortable enough with Isis to allow it. Revar facial expression remained stoic however, not really showing any sorta of emotions whatsoever, when Isis asked him if he knew there were little hairs in his throat he gave her a suspicious look as she lifted her head up. When she looked at him her eyes were black and when she spoke with her chilling voice he figured out what she meant, he wasn't really scared at all and instead stared impassively into her eyes. Then a smirk appeared on his face knowing she got her perceived justice, but he then sighed letting his eyes close for a moment before opening them and looking away from Isis. "Getting vengeance on someone who caused you grief is way more satisfying than doing it to someone who hasn't caused you much grief isn't it? How did you feel seeing your tormenters fall before you? Do you feel satisfied now that they are dead? or do you wish you could of made them suffer in the same you suffered under them?" Revar may of been prodding a bit but he wasn't exactly going to push it, though her answer would give him insight onto what fuels her. His eyes were no longer on Isis though and his face went back to seemingly expressionless as he asked those questions.​

download.jpeg

Elentiya blinked as she felt herself grow. Reflexively, she caught the file before being teleported. She lets out a sigh. That was... different. Who knew a principal could be that... rude?

She begins walking, studying the contents of her folder. She would prefer to be in wolf form, but she has a feeling that this school has a big "no dogs" policy. She would like to not get kicked out on the first day. She hums as she walks, the bounce in her every step causing her short hair to bounce as well.

Finally, when her eyes can't take any more words, she heads in the direction of her dorm. Her eyes scan the dormitory numbers as she walks. She is in dorm five, so that will be on the left side... One... Three... Ah! Here it is! Dorm five.

She unlocks the door and pushes it open, wondering who, exactly, her roomates were.

GM

Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Peckinou Peckinou

April Giggled taking out something strange, it looked like pliers but it had something that look like a sharp saw blade underneath it. "See this? its called the nail remover" April said giggling she grabbed one of Candice's fingers sticking the nail remover onto it, the small blade began to whirr as it cut under her nail, blood spraying everywhere, Candice screaming, April laughing. then plop, a large hunk of her nail fell off along with a piece of her finger. April giggled taking hammer out of her purse. "Sorry Candi, this is to make sure you don't try running away, oh but um I'm not really that sorry." April said with an evil grin as she violently hammered Candice's ankle, a large cracking noise could be heard as her ankle bent at an unnatural angle, April laughed as Candice screams, April violently hammered it again causing her to scream more. April giggled turned to her other angle and hammering it violently as her bones splintered apart, a piece of her bone popping out of her skin. April stood up slamming the hammer down onto Candice's hand, a loud crunch noise could be heard. April did it again but to Candice's Wrist, causing it to crunch as well. she did this again but to the other arm. April stood back giggling with the bloody hammer in her hand.

Grace giggled with her big accepting smile. "Oh Sylvie boo! I know you would never hit me!" she tightly hugged Silva kissing his cheek almost 10 times. She held onto Silva's hand as they continued forward, just then a large vine shot out of the ground wrapping around Graces throat, lifting her off the floor. two more vines shot out, one grabbing Silvia's right arm and the other grabbing his left, they tightened restraining him. Out Vera stepped from the shadows giggling. "Hey Sluts" Vera said with a grin. she turned to Silva with a grin. "Now beg and I wont break your little pet" Vera said as the vine around graces throat tightened.

Just then a girl stepped forward with long brown hair, it was Madeline. "Vera, Vera Vera why you gotta be such a bitch?" Madeline said before running full speed at Vera. Just as Vera went to raise her hand Kat jumped on top of her holding her down. Madeline was now at Vera, she clobbered her in the head knocking her out. Kat and Madeline stood up, Silva and Grace were released. Madeline turned to Silva and Grace. she walked over to Grace lifting her up, and Kat offered a hand to Silva.

Isis looked to Revar, her eyes faded back to normal. Isis scooted back away from Revar, letting go of him, her face... looked utterly disturbed. "No..." she began to tear up again. "Infact... killing them... it did nothing.... absolutely nothing..." she stood up getting off of Revar's bed, somewhat put off by him. "Killing the people who tortured me, did nothing for me, if anything..." she paused looking for the answer "it made things worse... it made me stoop down to their level...." she laid down in her bed staying silent. "Goodnight Revar..." she said before closing her eyes

as Leon came to the area.... he saw a crying Charlie up against a tree curled up in a ball. She had no pants on, only underwear and a bra and a ripped shirt over. she had bruises all over her body. she looked very weak. Laying a small distance away from Charlie was...
Zachary.jpg
Half of his body was burnt to a crisp, the boy was barley still alive thrashing and choking on his own blood, wheezing. his skin bubbled and burnt apart. The crying Charlie looked up to see Leon, her eyes were glowing pink, they slowly faded to blue.. just as that happened Charlie fell forward unconscious. the surrounding area was burnt to hell.​

Last edited:
Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg

Silva blushed slightly as Grace kissed him on the cheek several times before he just smiled slightly. He doesn't mind the kisses, but if it makes Grace happy then he'll gladly let her do it. This happiness was cut short, however, as further on down the hall, Vera attacked them. Silva was about to start attacking back when the veins wrapped around Graces neck, but two more vines shot out of the ground and wrapped around his arms, holding him back. "That doesn't stop me!" He yelled as wings formed on her back. Right when he was about to attack, Kat and another girl showed up, which distracted him. He watched as they took Vera down, which made the veins disperse and made Silva and Grace fall the ground. He rubbed his wrists before he saw a hand reach down for him. He accepted it and got up to his feet. "Well, thanks for the help Princess and...you." Silva muttered as he looked at Madeline, who was helping Grace up. "Is she ok? She didn't get hurt too much, did she?" He asked as his wings slowly started to disperse. He rubbed the back of his neck before he looked over to Kat. "You know, you're confusing me a lot. One moment, you're kicking me in the face and the next you're stopping someone from kicking me in the face. You're a very complex person. Anyway, i guess i don't sound really greatful. Thanks a lot Princess, i mean it." He sighed before he quickly walked over to Graces side and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You ok? She didn't hurt you too bad, did she?" He checked up on her before he started talking again, but this time to Kat. "You know, from the way my roommate was talking, i believe that Vera, I believe that's what you called her, is part of the villian gang that's already been made in this school. If that's so, why did you help us? By attacking Vera, you just made yourself a lot of powerful enemies. Same goes for you, why?" He asked the last part as he glanced at Madeline.​

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Location: In front of the Principal's Office Tags: Tamriel Tamriel RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Ezekiel was unfazed by the attempted attack on his throat by the card-throwing girl. He could have easily dodged that or caught it and was going to attempt at least one of those options but saw that they were unnecessary. In response to her bowing, Ezekiel unsheathed his metal hands from the pockets on his tracksuit, he placed one hand across his chest then bowed, returning her courtesy."No, no, it's fine. I sensed you before but I assumed that you saw me and that you were going to move out of my way." He explained himself while returning his hands back into his black tracksuit. The glow of his crimson gaze softened, he mostly did this to ease someone's fear against him as nobody wants a glowing, red light pointed at them."It's a suit, I'm Ezekiel Miller." The armored man answered. Just before he could speak again, he was cut off by this 5'7" girl with heterochromatic eyes who stood behind Alice.

Ezekiel tilted his head to the side at the girl's sentence laced with stoicism and Darwinism."It's nice to meet you too, Qalli" He won't lie, Chouko's words did remind him of himself when the "mask" was up. An adequate mirror-reflection, if you ask him. The metal man straightened out his head then spoke to the both of them."So... What are you two doing here? I'm just returning to my dormitory after getting some fresh air."

Alice Fortune
fem!Mad Hatter.jpeg
Interactions: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Alice listened to all the metal man had to say. She still has her card between her fingers, as she didn't trust him. Because of her past, it was hard to for her to trust anyone 100%, but she can trust females more than males. Hence why she's protecting Chouko. After Ezekiel finished talking she turned a little and got closer to Choukos face. "I don't entirely trust him, but I'm not gonna start a fight with him. To be honest, i was just trying to protect you from getting hurt. He doesn't seem like a threat, but...I'll try to make this conversation quick." She whispered toward Chouko before she looked foward and back at Ezekiel. "Well, I'm helping Chouko get to her dorm and...i guess i have to get to my dorm soon." She said sadly as she looked around, looking a little scared. "Is there a way that i can change dorms? I just...don't feel comfortable with dorm I'm in right now." She asked the metal man. To be honest, Alice is scared to share the same room with three other males. She would rather die, since dying doesn't seem too bad to her. The only time Alice is ever scared of death is when it's about someone she considers a friend. Alice glanced back at Chouko and studied her until she caught her staring, which made her look away very fast. Why wasn't Chouko trying to get away from her? Why wasn't Chouko telling her to be quiet or to get away from her? This was all new for Alice, She's hardly ever experienced kindness, so it really makes her think. After this conversation with Ezekiel was done, she was really hoping to ask Chouko something.​

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Location: In front of the Principal's Office Tags: Tamriel Tamriel RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Ezekiel listened intently to Alice's words whilst also noticing her 'weapons' of choice still remained between her slender fingers, poised to retaliate in case of an attack. The metallically clad hero eased up on his stance, slouching his shoulders, relaxing his legs et cetera. Her whisper about him did not go unnoticed nor did it go unheard, the symbiotic suit as mentioned before, enhanced every aspect of his physicality, including his senses. When confronted with a question about the possibility of dorm switching, he professed that he doesn't entirely know the exact details of the process."Switching spots? I suppose it is possible" The metallic man lifted up a hand from a pocket then stroked his chin."You'll most likely have to ask someone else for their spot then inform a professor about your decision and your reasoning as to why you wish to swap dorms." Ezekiel explained, once again adopting that same soft tone that he first utilized to excuse himself. A person, especially a woman, with trust issues is not a new concept to the metal titan although the exact cause as to her cautionary behaviour is not known to him. Could it be that she is simply vigilant like he was? A possibility but her way of acting indicates that perhaps she is more fearful than vigilant. Most likely he'll never know and he doesn't wish to pry, whatever business she has is hers alone, if she decides to involve him then he'll accept.

The hero awaited any new questions from Alice or Chouko although he does not expect they'll ask him anything at all.

-Leon Walker-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch charlie-zachery~

Leon was shocked, He was utterly stupefied, he knew shit was bad at this school but he never thought it would be this bad. he waved his hand as his cloud moved over to zachery beginning some freezing rain to alleviate his suffering. leon then walked over to charlie unbuttoning his shirt to Wrap her in it. he then picked her up in a princess carry, making sure her underclothes were covered as he Ran to the main school building hoping no one is walking the halls. he moseyed along running left then right as he maneuvered through the halls. when he ignored those outside the office as he banged on her door. "Miss Oberlin!!?! there is an emergency!?!! There is a burnt student and the miss here in my arms that need assistance!?!" he shouted banging on her office door.

----------------------
-Raven Naga-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch april - Candice~

Raven clapped with glee as he watch april *play* as he would say he chuckled and laughed as she went on to break bones. he was so happy and joyful he started to jump around overcome with happyness. he walked over and gave april a quick peck on the cheek becoming enamored with a fellow torturer. he then went around candice with his hand on his chin thinking walking two full laps around her. he then grabbed a kunai and started to skin one of her arms careful to do it in one piece as he cut around her wounds, when he got to the shoulder her pulled the skin off dangling her right arm skin in front of her face and laughing with maniacal glee.

GM

interactions: Tamriel Tamriel Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

As Leon pounded on the door there was silence, they must have gone elsewhere. No one was there to help them.

As Roki was asleep but he faintly heard the sound of muffled cries for help coming from the other side of the room, slight sound of rustling around... then silence... then a thump of something thudding to the floor.

Grace hopped up dusting herself off with a happy smile. "I'm A-Okay!" Madeline chuckled. "I don't give a fuck about shit, and The only reason I helped was because kitty asked me too" Kat looked annoyed. "Uh... no I didn't" Madeline turned to her. "Uh yea you did" Kat scrunched up her face. "What ever... besides Vera is a bitch She isn't even rich... yea that's why I betrayed her because She isn't rich, and I'm a cold hearted bitch!" Kat giggled. Grace ran over to Kat hugging her, Kats face turned apple red as her eye twitched, but she didn't do anything. Grace then hopped back over to Silva hugging him.​

-Roki Naga-
~interactions: open~
~mentions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Kora~

Roki woke up instantaneously, his eye just popped open like he had been awake the whole time, But was not, he only woke do to the faint noises. he even heard silva and grace leave the room. He had been a light sleeper ever since raven wrecked their family. the torments he went through would give him nightmares if he slept too deep. He didn't want to wake kora with his shouts anyway as he had been told he would lash out in such dreams. But he was awake for a different reason. he felt like someone had harmed his very being when he heard the alarming sounds from across the room. *What the fuck!!* he thought as he sleep near the door to prevent this very thing. he hopped up kunai in hand as he searched the room for kora, this was his number one priority.

---------
-Leon Walker-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Charlie~
~Mentions: Tamriel Tamriel Alice Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ezekiel RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 chouko CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Officer stonewell~

Leon was panicked this was bad. Did something happen? are they under attack already? Theres no way its just the first night how could the enemy attack... he was pretty sure he couldn't seek help from the students behind him but he DID need help from someone. he tapped his foot abit before dashing through the school looking for the school officer. Thats the only staff member left he belived could help because he has a fear of miss grimm now.

April.jpg
April

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Aprils was kissed by raven, she backed away. April gulped as she remembered the day the day she was violently violated. Tears began streaming from her purple and red eyes. She remembered being held down.... the mans hand wrapping around her throat.... April looked towards raven. "I'm sorry..." Candice was still screaming. April took out a dagger and slashed Candice's throat open, blood spraying everywhere. Then her head slumped forward not moving.
April turned to raven. "I need to tell you something..."

GM

Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

There on the other side of the room Roki could see three masked men all wearing disturbing masks.
1601193810350.png
Laying at their feet was the still, non moving, lifeless looking body of Kora. The masked trio turned just in time to see Roki. They all took guns out pointing their weapons at Roki. "Don't move" a feminine voice could be heard from behind one of the masks. The three masked men all appeared to be wearing Eskimo like jackets with hoods and Big Snow boots.

1601194425452.png
Charlie Capulette

Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Tamriel Tamriel Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Charlies Eyes slowly blinked open as she looked around to see three students and the boy holding her. She started crying. "Are you... Are you real?" she said dizzily as tears streamed down her face, looking at Leon. Leon could feel her arms move over to his hand, she was holding it. "Where... Where am I...?" she sounded weak, and her eyes looked tired. She had large bruises that went all the way around her wrists, as if someone had grabbed her by the wrists hard.​

1601193607583.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Isis CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Revar stared unflinchingly into Isis eyes as they returned back to normal, and she soon let go of his arm, then taking a moment to think over her answer, though her answer did surprise Revar even causing him to quirk a eyebrow. He did not expect that sorta response from her, most people tend to favor vengeance but she didn't care for that, instead she was more worried about not going down to their level. Revar didn't understand why, and as she got up from his bed Revar could only stare at her as if his eyes were boring into her soul as she went into her bed and bid him goodnight. It seemed that their was more to her than he thought, she was placed in the Villains class with him, atleast from what he remembered about the list, and from what she said he could tell. That deep down Isis was a good person, unlike him, he knew that he wasn't a good person and he had already embraced that trait about himself. Revar grew a bit frustrated just thinking about her morality the shadow around him swirled threatening to tear apart anything that gets near him as he closed his eyes in order to put himself into a state of deep thought. He had both his feet on the bed with his back against the wall and his head down, he then began to wonder just why she thought that way with the amount of torment she went through why would she not enjoy the vengeance, the justice she so wanted after all she has been through? Revar let out a sigh as he opened his eyes again, he originally thought she would just be some sorta ally of some use likely, but her reluctance to kill is gonna hinder her a bit, but that the same time make her more intriguing for him as well.​

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg

Silva listened as everyone talked before he sighed and looked down. "Conversation time." He muttered in a depressed tone. "Let's be serious, not all of us are gonna make it out of this school alive. I mean, look around, many people have already died. The only reason we're still standing is because we're strong and we're not stupid. In a world like this, you shouldn't get attached to someone." He glanced over at Grace while he said the last part before he walked over and leaned against a wall. "What do you think is gonna happen after we kill ? Do you think it's gonna end there? Of course not! If the government doesn't kill us, they'll surely just use us to fight their battles because at the end of the day, we're still people with powers, aka threats to humanity." Silva looked toward the others with a serious look. He, in fact, was terrified about everything going on, he's just good at hiding it. "I could be wrong, it all just seems really suspicious."

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch and Dorm 12

Misty was woken up by the scream that went through the whole school. It sounded like a girl's scream, but some boys can sound like girls. Misty grabbed her katana and was about to swing it, thinking someone was in her dorm, but quickly noticed that the scream did not come from inside her room. Without much thought, she jumped out of bed and walked out of the room without telling her roommates. "Is someone in trouble? I surely hope not, but it is my duty to protect them! Now...where did the...huh?" Misty stopped when she saw multiple people standing down the hall. Four to be exact, with one on the ground. She looked closer and spotted...Madeline? "Madeline...is that you?" She asked nervously as she walked closer. "You weren't the one screaming, were you? No one hurt you, right? Because if they did then I'll certainly hurt them back." Misty said as she stabbed the floor with her blade. She smiled shyly at Madeline before turning to everyone else. "Hi everyone, nice to meet you! I'm Kiri Kemuri, but you can call me Misty." She said happily, inching over to Madeline each time no one was looking.​

Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel (Misty)
1601222803941.png
Noctis had to unfortunately stop his gathering of intel as he heard a scream. He closed his eyes, "Can we just have one normal day, at the beginning of this very poorly thought out lie without people killing each other. But most importantly, where everyone can just shut up and be quiet?", he grabbed Betsy and tore it through the wall. She still worked how she did on his first kill. He kicked the door open and noticed Misty was gone. He dragged the axe along the floor as he walked and came to the entrance seeing Misty trying to approach a group of four. He walked past her and near the men, making sure to keep his distance, he motioned towards the figure on the floor. "Can you please just not? It's giving me a headache and when I have a headache I give people a worse one by cleaving their head in so please, can we just have a rational conversation or should you just kill yourself now?

Riza heard the commotion out side the door. Sigh "can't they be quiet as they murder someone, I'm trying to sleep!" I mumbled. Just to be on the safe side I switch my scales over to bland in making me invisible. Noticing that noctis and misty are gone too, I sigh and roll over. Then my eyes close again and I drift off, thinking about blueberry muffins. I should probably be more worried but who ever thought that putting heros and villains in the same place was dumb and had to be expecting some murder here and there.

-Roki Naga-
~interaction: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Kora and the Mistery Men~

Roki's eyes lit up with hatred veins appeared on his arms in face as his fury was surpassing normal. He made four clones which had defects compared to himself, he then used his replacement jutsu for an extra life while at the same time activating his taijustu pulling his wazikashi from his bed and sheath. He ran with his clones all armed with kunai and ran at the masked group. He was in a battlerage he needed to remove those in front of him immediately so he can check on kora. Even though his enemies had guns he only feared for kora's life not his own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Leon Walker-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Charlie~

Leon stopped running instantly place her on the ground before kneeling in front of her. "are you okay Beautiful, You aren't hurt or anything right?" he asked with concern He supposed he was dumb struck by her beauty but he was also concerned by her wrists he didn't want to pry but those injuries infuriated him. He wanted to take them himself because such a girl didn't deserve such pain.

------------------------------------------------
-Raven Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch April~

Raven pouted a bit when she killed candice he wanted to finish her with a scalping, But when he saw her face he stopped and froze. *what was this?* he thought questioning the feeling in his chest. he sat down in front of her and listened he didn't know why he cared but he did. "what is it sweet?~" he asked concerned he did something wrong he seemed like he lost all his malice in that moment like he was completely different then normal this was a face his brother never saw a calm concerned face.

GM

Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Tamriel Tamriel PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

two of the three masked soldiers fired at his clones right away destroying them all, however the one who had spoke, the feminine sounding one fired at Roki. Down fell a pillow with a single bullet in it. The masked people looked confused looking around the room for Roki, the only place they forgot to look was behind them...

Roki showed up behind the three slamming the two on the sides in the head with a round house kick each before placing his wakizashi to the center figures throat. He began to shout with rage and anger, "WHY?!, Why did you harm her?!" he spoke with so much emotion it emanated from him. he was in a whirlwind of worry for kora, but he was in a fury over their attack if he slipped once he would have slit this mystery figure's throat. He hoped kora was alive and okay. He pulled off the mask from the center figure hoping that he could glean some information from her. just because they harmed kora he deemed them as a threat.

1601244104874.png

The woman stayed silent, she looked... defeated... but just then Roki found a small poke in his side before he felt incredibly dizzy. He didn't have the strength to move his hand to slit her throat... he blacked out cold...

Just as they were about to respond to Silva misty ran up. Madeline turned to see her, a smirk going across her face... but that quickly faded when she saw the boy with an axe behind her. Madeline stepped forward in front of the group with her bat in hand. "Can I help you?" Madeline said blowing a bubble in her bubblegum as it popped. Kat went into a fighting stance behind Madeline getting ready to back her up. Grace held onto Silva, Silva could feel her hand shake, she was scared. Kat began to make the sound a cat would make if it was aggravated.

April fell the floor hitting the ground with her fist... her platinum white hair flowing forward to block her face... "When I was younger... I was raped... ever since then.... I felt like I was missing something... I felt nothing..." she looked up to raven, she was crying but.. her tears were red. "He broke me... that man... he broke me.... now I feel like..." Raven could hear the sadness in her voice. "But then... when you kissed me.... I felt something I didn't before..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back