• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
-Raven Naga-
~interaction: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch april~

Raven's face turned dark when she spoke her injuries but he stayed calm he didn't want to harm this one. he wanted to harm who harmed her he felt srange but he figured it was love... he mentally sighed *I caught what My brother caught fuck it!~* he was depressed but he knew it would happen to all of their species at some point. he moved closed and laid his right hand on her cheek looking dep into her eyes. "I will never harm or betray you, out of anybody, i may owe a debt to buffy but she does not hold my heart it seems that you do.~" he ended with a sigh turning away hopeing he wasn't being sappy.

Keethan Joglo
Mentions:@PsychoticDictator FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 Tamriel Tamriel

Keethan sighed. Today had been a long day, he needed some adrenaline. He waited until Riza and Misty were asleep. He thought about what if Noctis reported him, but he decided that since he’s paranoid about the school, he would snitch. He grabbed his golden mask, and decided to leave the knives, he wouldn't need them tonight. He replaced the mask, wore his black hoodie and went towards the window. He chuckled, they had planned for an explosion, but not someone phasing through the glass. He phased through, and while falling, he teleported over the gate. Couldn’t be easier h thought to himself. But then he heard a scream, and turned around. He saw some kid trying to . . . Rape someone? Are you kidding me he thought to himself. He sighed as he turned forward again, there In front of him... stood a tall slender woman in a dress. it was Ms. Grimm, she bent down to look into his eyes, her eyes glowed black as she uttered the words in her deep hoarse voice. "Your Asleep in Bed..." then everything flashed before his eyes as his eyes shut.

(written by N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus , edited by GM)

April.jpg
April

Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

She gave a small smile to raven wiping the tears from her face. Her cheeks turned pink as she kissed raven on the lips passionately she tasted like sour candy. Her lips were cold.

5 years after her violent sexual assaults the man had finally been caught... April went to his trial to testify... the man got away with 5 years in prison... that was it... April was filled with rage. The rapists name was James Blake, but that wasn't Important, Mr. Blake went to the bathroom, with an armed guard following short behind him. April follow them into the bathroom. "Hey you can't be here!" the guard said to April as she entered the men's bathroom, April lifted her hand sending the guards head twisting all the way around, then the guards body thumped lifelessly to the floor she turned to the Mr. Blake. his eyes widened. "Remember me?" The then 15 year old April said with a rage filled expression. Mr. Blake backed up into the wall horrified. "Please...Please... Don't do this" April stepped forward with a grin. "Beg..." She said bending the mans blood sending him to his Knee's. "Please! Don't! I will suffer in prison for what I've done..." April's expression turned to rage. "only 5 years... all of the girls you hurt...Including me... we will live with this for the rest of our lives... You haven't even began to suffer.... but you will..." Aprils hand extended sending the man all the way on the floor. The mans lower body bent forward sending his legs forward, his bones crunched violently as they were bent at ways they shouldn't. Then his feet were next to his head
1601306505066.png
Mr. Blake screamed in agony as April began to laugh. "STOP PLEASE" the man begged. "This is for me and the three other girls you raped you disgusting fuck" April laughed very hard as the mans knee's bent the opposite way and his elbows as well, loud bone crunches could be heard as the man screamed, April giggled as blood poured from the mans throat. All of the mans fingers bent the wrong way along with his ankles. Then April closed her palm and all at once his limbs and torso all bent into an unnatural human pretzel, bones cracked to pieces, the mans screamed stopped. April spit on the human pretzel before skipping out of the bathroom giggling

April stopped kissing Raven and looked into his eyes. "I've done horrible things, is that okay with you?" April said giving raven a grin.​

-Raven Naga-
~Interactions CrazyBitch CrazyBitch April~

Raven was stunned he didn't expect a kiss yet he got one, he felt like life was breathed into him he had never felt any emotions he had always felt very dead inside. "yes..." he spoke low and clear with no falsehoods. he had begun killing at a young age trying to follow the clan teachings, but when the clan changed he felt alienated and alone. Roki had never had a problem being happy he was even slightly babied by their mother. He had changed that with his own hands he had lashed out at his clan killing many even their own mother. He turn to look at april he smiled his face gloomy has he said "I should be asking that... I am a monster I had only known blood.~ and i had even killed my own family members and mother...~ should i even be trusted?~ All i know is death...~" he spoke haltingly letting out the words he never spoke to another soul. He may still love his brother since he was never at fault but he could never help him in this place they are now he needed to be even stronger then raven. Raven stood up and looked away as he spoke "If you ever request it i will leave..." he spoke with sadness but could not face her "I will always welcome you, you are no worse then I we are already in the darkness. but no being wants to dwell alone." he turned and looked at april. "i will accept you no matter what scars. and no matter what evil you had committed" he started to smile psychotically "After all isn't more fun to play together?~" he reached his hand out to april as he knew he had a weakness now... he never did before today. but he had to accept it after all companionship is one of the properties that make them human.

Interaction: Tamriel Tamriel Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Chouko merely raised an eyebrow at Alice's statement, before shrugging her shoulders. If she wanted to change dorms because of personal problems, more power to her. In all honestly, she just wanted to get away from the entire scene entirely. As she thought that, a very helpless and irritating voice grabbed her attention. She looked at the aura before having slight frown on her face. She really didn't want to deal with wimpy ass idiots not knowing where they were or what they needed.
"Yes, we're real. Your at an academy. Now..." Chouko began and leaned down to the girl's level and stared at her from behind her wrap.
"Stop your sniveling crying and grow up. Life isn't going to wait for you to stop and lead you on. You've got to grab it by the damn balls and hold on tight, because shit ain't going to be pretty from now on."
Chouko said, before straightening up and looked at Alice.
"Can we go now? We can make a detour so you can transfer to a different dorm and such." Chouko said, ignoring the girl if she cried even louder or whatever. She hardly cared for cry babies like her. Reminded her of herself when she...She mentally rolled her eyes and tilted her head a bit to the left, looking up, before counting down from ten.

Alice Fortune
fem!Mad Hatter.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Alice watched with a concerned face as Chouko was telling Charlie to stop crying and grow up. She thought for a moment after she asked if they could go. "Um...hold on a second." She muttered as she started to slowly walk over to Charlie and grabbed her hand lightly. "Hey, i don't know what happened, but you'll be ok. Just keep crying, there's nothing wrong with it." Alice smiled warmly as she whispered so that Chouko couldn't hear. She glanced back at her and saw that she was growing inpatient. "Listen, i gotta get going, but I'll come check on you later. Bye." Alice said before she walked back over Chouko. "Alright, let's go."

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

"What's wrong?" Misty asked as she saw Madeline walk in front of her before she spotted Noctis. She gasped when he said that they should just kill themselves now. "Noct, don't say such things!" She yelled as she stood beside Madeline with her katana out. As Misty stood there and waited for Noctis to make his move, she glanced over at Madeline. She slowly reached out for Madelines hand, but chickened out of it, only grazing her hand with her fingertips before quickly pulling back. She shook her head to get back to focusing before she looked back over at Noctis. "Just leave Noct, i don't want to fight you!" She yelled. Behind her, Silvas wings reappeared as one of them wrapped around Grace.​

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Location: I have no idea Tags: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Tamriel Tamriel RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

The mildly tense atmosphere that was present between Alice, Chouko and himself was only raised to eleven when a half-dragon looking student carried an unconscious girl in front of them. It's only night time yet just from his past experiences in the seating area and that peculiar sensation he felt not just moments ago, it's going to turn out that this school will absolutely test the armored teen's limits. Back to the scene at hand, it is overwhelmingly obvious that unconscious girl was assaulted but Ezekiel can't actually confirm anything without closer inspection, he also doubts that draconic fellow will even allow someone like him close to her. Ezekiel turned to look at Alice and Chouko as if to ask a question but suddenly the girl had woken up and began asking about her whereabouts and whether they were real or figments of imagination. Great, traumatized. What's next? She'll spontaneously combust? He thought to himself.

Then Chouko leaned in and once again demonstrated her very cynical and Darwinistic way of thinking. Wooooonderful, as if the girl wasn't in already worsened state, miss Darwin over here could have just detonated an atomic bomb in front of us. Ezekiel internally lamented. Alice attempted to speak some words of encourage to the traumatized girl, although he wonders whether that will actually help. It's getting quite clear that something should be done other than dawdling and gawking like some chickens. Ezekiel noticed Alice and Chouko leaving, leaving him the sole person to assist. Instead of going to the girl directly, Ezekiel moved behind the draconic student then placed his left hand on his shoulder, figuring the best course was to interact with the abled-body person first then the girl."Look, it's quite obvious that she has suffered some form of assault and is now undergoing a traumatic episode. It's time, we start moving again because the person that did this to her, could still be out there... Looking for her." Ezekiel suggested to the draconic student with a cold yet self-assured tone, ignorant of the situation but still taking the side of caution. His crimson gaze now completely dim. Ezekiel also consciously motioned to his other half to prepare themselves, not because of the potential perpetrator out there but because of the girl in front of them. Traumatic episode have been known to become.... volatile.

Last edited:
Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel
1601331840197.png
Noctis heard Misty threaten him, thinking he was trying to attack her. "Misty, Misty, Misty. Either you're an idiotic prick or you're a spy for this boot camp time bomb of a school. Either way, if you can't identify help when it comes and you're going to throw around threats be my guest.

Į̝̹̠̺̳͍̭̝̽̔̈́͛̋͠f̠̠̙͎̉͑̈̔̓͑̿͢͡ y̷̺̼̰͈͔̒̿͑̓͘͠o̧̩̫̭͕̺͚̻̖͆́̓̄̄͊̌͛ͅǔ̶̡͔͇͎̰̻̿̀̉̎́́͘ ẇ̷͕̤̙̱̻̟̦̇̈͌̽̃̔̅͘a̴̡̠͖̠̤͎̰͋̋̓̐̍͞ͅņ̴̗̜̬͂̄̔̈̄̌͌̈́͌͟͡ţ̶̜̜̞̪̣̬̞͓̉͆͊͆̄ ţ̵̛͔͇̦̣́̆̋̓̋́͢ọ̵͉̗͈͕͕̑̅̏͌̏̀̏̓ ḩ̢͖͕͙̰̓̓͑͆̆͜͡a̡̪͕̹̠͒́̓̽̀́͒͡͞ͅṽ̢͇͍̹͖͍͖̟́̊̍̀̒̀̑̌͜͠ê̷̘̻͙̞̰̙̈͗̌̾͐͝ ä͎̟͓̰̦̠̣̲́̀̈͒͌̅͜ f͍͙̥̦̆́̓̆̕͢i̷͓̤̣̝̯̙̫̺͛̋͌́̇͘g̵̭̘̘̞̠̏̀̆̓̉̑͡h̠̙̺̹͔̀̈́̂̂͆͒̽̇t̶̝͚̭̬̩̺̞̅̈́̔͛͛̃̈́͝,̞̰͖̜̓̎̃̀̊͢͞ͅ y̷͈͖̜̗̮̠̔̎͋͌̔̏͐͝͝o̵̢̝̮̬͚͐̎̒̋̕͡u̬̳̖̬̹͙͒͋̑̊̍͋̕̕͞'̫͕̫̜͇̔̅̉̓̒ļ̨̩̫̼̫̙̯̩̄̇̆̐̀͒ļ̠̝͍̭̲̟͋̅̄̓͌͑̓͛̃̐͜͢ h̴̜̗̙̜̩̼́̋̽̐͋̎̚ǎ̪͖̟̩̖͆̃͂̿́̕͝v̸̧̛͙͇̫̯͍̖̤́̔̽͑͞ȩ̴̦̠̘̖̱̤͎̥̘̀͊̑̂̐͞ ǒ̴̡̯̥̥̥̙̗̱͕͎́͌́̿̽̇̔͝͡n̨͈̦̖̤̼̼̳̿̄̆͛͑͒ḙ͇͕̝̭̺̾̋̀̎̃̀͗̚͞,̵̦̲̼̼̫̗͚̮̼͛̓͒̿͌͠ w̵͙͈̥͙͓̝̓̽̈͂̆̃̕͠ͅi̘̰̪̟̍̍̅̃̅͌̐͊͠ͅt͎̹͖̭̀̓̊́̒͛̕͜͢͢͡ḩ̷̢̛̛͍̞̞͓̪̀̅̾̃̿́̕͡ ỷ̴̖̗͇͎̥̲̈́̈́̄͛́͝ǒ͚̬̮̩̾̋̇̀͢͞͞͠u̷̢̪̙̹̠͑̿̅͘̕͞ͅr̶̨͕̰̩̯̊̓̅̀͂͆ ŵ̢̙̹̲̬̭̫̘́̎̋̄͋̑̆͘͜͝o̴͎̘̱̮̝̍̄̒̆͆̄̽̏̐̇͟͜͢r̡̛͍̞̪̰̫̅̽̌͊̈́͡s̲͇͎̯̗͑̓́̒͐̂͛ͅt̡̢̢͚͍̎̒̉̿̅̓̃̓͋͢ f̤͕͇̦̑̾̃͊͌͘͞ͅȩ̶̙̬̺̟͓̹̇̆̇̇̓̌͑͘͠a̷̢̪̠̩̖͈͔̲͛́̅̏̀͒̃͛̕͢r̠̰͙̮̖̮͐͒͑̏͢͜͢͠ͅṣ̡̤̖͍͓̃͂̏̑̋̾̊̔̕͢͞ à̧̛̘͖̙̻̮͓̇̿́ņ̛̤̝̹͚̈́̊̑̌͋̿̌͠ḓ̡̼̱̫̪̲͈̩͙̽͋̾͗͆̃͂̀ n̛͇̭̱͐̋̂̓͑̀͒̉̀͟ͅį̷͚̞͇͎̹͊͂̽͐̀͝ǵ͚̖͔̻̬̣̃̃̓͆͝h̵͔̣͖͖̊̀͑̄̊̓̌͘͟͞ţ̵͇͍͆͒̒̍̀͜͞ͅm̡̟͎̭̙͉͗͂͑̃̽̇͌͘͠a̢̧̛̫̼̙͓͍̤̍́̓̾̔̉̽̚r̡̠̝͔̒̓̽́͜͡è̵̯̟̯̮͕͈̑̋̀͌̾͡͠͡s̢̻̠͕̝͓̮̤̹̣̐͗̀͞͠ a̡͕̫͇͍̱̪͕͛̃͆̐̓̽̕͢ͅs̶̡̛̯̤̰͍͉̺̑̅̔̈ t̨̫͔͍̺̒́͊̈́͡h̶͚͕̥̤̼͊͌̐͑̋̆̒͠͞͠ẻ̡̘̥̬̣̦̆́͂̐̏̓͂ ơ̝̳̺͚͖̅̒̓̆͋̀̈́͝p̨̢̠̱̦̒͛͂̚͝p̗̙͖̻̝̺̠̓̃̓͑͘͟ơ̧̰͖͇̟̩̺̌̑̏͂̈́͘͟͠n̘͉̭̻͕͔͍̯̺̎̓͐̈̅̅̆ͅe̱͔͖͖̓̄̓̀̒͡͝͠ͅn̴͙̫̖̻͔̪̙͖̜̝͐͛̾͐̒͝ṭ̖̳̼̭̘͕̐͐̌̄̏̅͢͞.

He made her hallucinate his voice becoming distorted and whispers nearly drowning out all other noise as she saw the lights flicker.

Charlie.jpg
Charlie

interactions: Tamriel Tamriel Goran Glacial Goran Glacial RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

After the hateful words that Chouko spewed out to her like a anus pouring out shit. The words Alice and Ezekiel said were void to her. Charlie remembered... Chouko's disgusting attitude brought back.... everything that happened to her... with Zachary and her step father when she was 6.... it all came flooding back, more vivid than ever before. She lowered herself from Leon's arms stepping right in front of Chouko, Then CRUNCH. Chouko felt a burning pain as she struck violently in the face by Charlie sending Chouko down to her back. along with the punch Charlies eyes began to glow a vivid bright pink. Chouko's nose was undoubtedly broken as it spewed out blood. Before anyone could jump in to stop the fight that was indubitably going to happen Charlie stomped on the floor sending a large blast in a circle around her sending Ezekiel, Leon, & Alice flying back sending all three of them to the floor. When Charlie stomped the ground began to crack apart around Chouko, there seemed to be bright pink fire seeping out from inside the cracks, before Chouko could move demon like Claws began to shoot out from the cracks two wrapping around Her ankles and another two wrapping around her wrists, the grip from the crimson red claws was tight and they were hot like a metal pan that had been in the oven, they burnt into Chouko's Ankles And Wrists. Charlie's eyes were glowing so vibrant and so hard that it looked like a pink sun was shinning from inside her head. Charlie spoke but her voice sounded inhuman as she began to ever so slightly float off the floor. "I Charlotte Oberlin Morningstar Capulette, seed of Satan, daughter of Aphrodite's offspring, will not allow such words to be spoken by such a worthless, heartless, sad excuse of a human being" Charlie said as she violently kicked Chouko in the face sending one of her teeth spiraling out of her mouth. Charlie began to continuously kick her, again and again and again....

(Please DM me your response and await my approval to post if you are interaction with the Charlie situation)​

1601333218389.png
Madeline Oak

Interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator Tamriel Tamriel

Madeline rolled her eyes lifting her bat. "First I had to deal with that crazy mouse bitch and her little rat, then I had to save bunny lover and carrot muncher from Regina George, and now... " She lifted moved into a fighting stance "I'm gonna have to take care of this psychotic fuck" She ran full speed at Noctis getting ready to knock him the fuck out with her bat. She moved swiftly and gracefully, she was pretty fast. Kat did multiple front handsprings following short behind Madeline with her claws drawn.

Silva felt a small prick in his neck, he felt Graces hand go limp as Grace fell to the floor with a thump, not moving. There was a small dart in her neck... and one his his. Silva felt incredibly dizzy and light headed as he was stumbling around.​

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

"I'm not an idiot! Don't call me that!" She yelled before Nocts voice became distorted and she heard whispers all around. She put her hands on her ears, trying to block out the sound and closed her eyes tightly. "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" Misty yelled as she shook her head. She opened her eyes just a bit to say that the lights were flickering. "O-oh god....Madeline? I'm scared." She muttered as she looked around. She watched as Madeline ran at Noct with her bat. So cool! I can't just stand here and watch her get hurt though! Misty quickly put her hand together and closed her eyes, trying to drown out all the noise. She was meditating to keep herself calm so that she could get back into the fight.

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Silva stumbled around and fell against the wall. His vision was getting blurry and it was getting harder for him to stand up straight. What was happening? He felt around at his neck before he looked down at Grace.
"G-grace? What...happened?" He said before he slumped down on the floor against the wall. He was out cold now.​

Last edited:
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch , Tamriel Tamriel
1601336665607.png
Why couldn't people tell they had made a good first impression. Why did they have to try to tick him off and threaten him. A girl was charging him with a baseball bat. These bodies were beginning to affect his mental health, but everyone just seems to want to grow up to become a corpse. She heard him describe him as "psychotic". "You're calling me psychotic? You don't even know how much of a maniac you are. You're just as violent as people's worst fears taken form. You... deserve to die, if people miss you, then they are what you called me, a psychopath. You know, I cam out here because I heard a scream and saw Misty wasn't in her bed. I was concerned, worried even. But lo and behold, she was just as much a backstabbing lunatic as this entire school will end up being.", as she came closer, he slid out of the way and made her hallucinate as well, he supposed she saw bugs coming out of her mouth, her ears, her nose, her tear ducts, every hole in her body . They weren't real, but he could make them be, she was lucky he liked the hallway wallpaper. He knew it would be getting hard for her to breath, what the mind sees affects everything else after all. Misty was probably recovering now, he upped the power on the anarchist girl and turned to Misty, "I could go as far as to say I wanted to be friends with you, but you had to ruin that didn't you. Now, I'm afraid I might have to ruin you", he embedded the head of the axe in the floor, enough so he could drag it behind him without hindering movement, but also enough so that it appeared at least somewhat menacing. He walked slowly, making sure to make each step echo within everyone's mind. That didn't require much focus so he could apply it to groups without tiring or breaking his hold on the girl with the bat. He stopped, there was still the cat girl who was probably behind him, he ensured he was away from her before summoning a hellhound looking creature to guard him. He was starting to feel moderately drained but he should be fine to fight if need came down.

-Leon Walker-
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Charlie Tamriel Tamriel alice Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Ezekiel RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Chouko~

Leon stood up and dusted himself off he looked around to see what was goin on noticing only himself, Ezekiel, and Alice were blown back. he looked around dizzily before walking towards the fire the fire was already making him drowsy and dizzy. he shouted at charlie hoping to calm her as he was losing consciousness "HEY BEAUTIFUL! YOU NEED TO STOP! YOU'RE GONNA HARM YOURSELF PLEASE COME BACK AND CALM DOWN, YOU'RE GONNA KILL HER AND SHE ISN'T WORTH THE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS OVER A TOXIC COMMENT." He was worried she go too far for some reason he felt she needed help or assistance someone to stand by her when things get tough. he was slumping to the ground as he crept forward on his arms shouting to get charlies attention going towards his weakness instead of away. He was slowly losing consciousness as he moved closer to the heat surpassing his normal limit.

Last edited:
Keethan Joglo
Interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator
Mentions: Tamriel Tamriel PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Keethan woke up, confused. wait, what? I was just on my way out, how a- Keethan then remembered seeing an old lady who had told her to sleep. She must have some kind of mind manipulation. He heard a lot of noise, outside, so he went out just in time to see the girl who had been raped turn into this pink flaming . . . thing and knock back some other kid. It was complete chaos. Noctis was fighting Misty, while 2 girls were coming towards him to attack. That’s when he saw. A boy and a girl got struck by tranqs. It was a perfect timing within the chaos He teleported over to Noctis. And shook his shoulder to get his attention “This is no time for a fight, that’s what exactly what they want. Look!” He said gesturing to the pair who had been tranquilized. “Leave Misty, she isn’t worth the trouble, let’s observe what they will do with them”

1601341730271.png
Madeline Oak

interactions: Tamriel Tamriel N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

Madeline giggled, her mother was an entomologist, she had grown up with bugs her whole life, this didn't bother her one bit due tot he fact she gave zero fucks about life and that she liked bugs. She raised her bat to swing into Noctis as she was right there in front of him but then in the blink of an eye a boy teleported right on Noctis. Madeline's Swing was faster than the best baseball players. It was too late to stop the bat as it smashed into the side of Keethan's skull sending him to the floor unconscious his mask falling off and landing to the floor behind him. A small bit of blood came from Keethan's head. Madeline backed up with wide eyes poking the boy with her foot. "You alive?" she asked before she remembered she was fighting. She quickly turned to hit Noctis as well but she felt a small poke in her Neck. Kat also felt it, Kat fell down on the floor behind Madeline. Madeline stumbled around "M-Misty..." she muttered before falling to the floor unconscious.

Noctis and Misty Quickly felt the same sharp pain in their necks, it was as if whoever was shooting the darts had amazing aim. Misty and Noctis had seconds before they would be out cold.​

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg

Misty continued to meditate before she felt a prick in her. She was quickly pulled out of it and got mad. "Hey, Meditating is important! You can't just stop me from doing it!" She yelled as she looked around before spotting Madeline on the floor. "On no, Madeline!" She yelled as she stumbled over to here, but tripped and fell right beside her. "W-what's going on?" She asked as she laid there. Her eyelids getting heavy and her vision getting blurry. Before passing out, she felt around beside her and left her hand on Madelines.​

Lillian Reed
1601344714717.png "O-oh, um, su-sure, okay," Lillian said, slight confusion lacing her voice. Why was Buffy being so nice to her? No one was nice to her. There must be something going on... Buffy opened the door for her and Lillian's face gained a slight look of confusion and she stood there for a moment staring at the door. "Oh! Um, sorry!" She exclaimed as she quickly walked to the open door, glancing at the starry sky, and entering through the door. Lillian walked awkwardly. This had never happened to her before and she wasn't exactly sure what to do. Does she talk? Does she not talk? Eventually, they arrived at Lillian's dorm. "Oh, yeah, u-um, goodnight," she said. Giving an awkward smile in return, Lillian nodded goodbye, and with an awkward pause, entered her dorm. She listened through the door and waited until she heard Buffy leave, amplifing her footsteps so she could hear them better. She needed to go to the bathroom but she felt like it would be awkward if she went when she was with her. As soon as she was sure Buffy had left, Lillian slipped back out the dorm room and headed to the bathroom.

Camree Zentiago
1601347072989.png "Oh, yeah! Sorry," Camree went over to Mercury and helped her stand, letting her lean on her shoulder. "Thanks for, ya know, bringing me back. I owe ya one."
(I know this is really short. Next Camree post will be longer)

Alice Fortune
fem!Mad Hatter.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Alice coughed as she rose up a little. What the hell happened? At first, she was with Chouko and now...huh? Alice looked up when she heard some fighting and saw Charlie kicking Chouko while she was held to the ground by some kind of claws. She quickly got up on her feet and noticed that her clothes were wet. "Dammit, my tea!" She yelled before she looked around. It was her, Ezekiel, and some other boy crawling toward the flames. "Oh god, this is really bad. I should just leave so that i won't get hurt...but Chouko.." She muttered sadly before she ran over to Ezekiel. "Hey, listen, i need your help, please. I don't want either of them to die, when can save them." She said nervously as she started to hyperventilate. This was so stressful for her. She breathing got faster and faster as she looked back at Chouko. Without a second thought, Alice started pushing her way toward Leon. All the fire was making her sweat, but she had to do this. After a few more slow steps, she was close enough and pulled him away from the fire, back to where Ezekiel was standing. "Ok...listen, crawling over there isn't gonna get anything done. You'll probably just burn to a crisp. What we need to do is work together to stop them. We need a plan where no one gets killed and...after it's all over, please don't hurt Chouko, ok? I know what she said was wrong, but she's paying for it right now, so please...please help me save her."

Aidryn Eliasson
Interactions: None
Mentions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Nicole, Isis) Peckinou Peckinou (Revar)
1601356532412.png Aidryn jolted awake as his phone alarm went off, him having a death grip on the large box resting on his lap. His brain processed his surroundings and it was late at night, the moon high in the sky. He sighed as he took out his phone and there were multiple reminders along with the same number of missed alarms. They went as followed:

9:30 - Aidryn you better be awake
10:00 - Aidryn I swear if your dumbass fell asleep
10:30 - Listen here Ублюдок if you fell asleep on a bench again I swear to god
11:00 - Some rando is going to steal your shit
11:30 - СЛУШАЙ, УБЛЮДОК! ВОЙМИ СВОЮ ГРЕБАНУЮ ЗАДНИЦУ!
12:00 - I give up... You're an idiot

Aidryn sighed as he turned the alarm off. How the hell did he sleep through five of his alarms? Luckily, no one had stolen anything but his coffee had long fallen over. After the fight, he had decided to rest on a bench for a few minutes and ending up fucking falling asleep. He needed to get his shit together and stop falling asleep in public places. He walked to the dorm building with, unfortunately, no coffee in hand. After a few minutes of walking, he arrived at the building and entered. He walked down the hallways with a yawn here and there. He arrived at his room and quietly opened the door. Aidryn assumed his other dormmates were asleep and didn't want to disturb them. He entered the room. There were three other in the beds, 2 girls and 1 boy, and one of the girl had scars...? After seeing her, he quickly averted his eyes. As a person who also had some scars, he knew it was rude to stare. Aidryn went to the last empty bed remaining. He placed the box next to the bed and flopped down on it. It was really nice. Much more comfortable than the bench he slept on. He closed his eyes, but not falling asleep just yet.

GM

interactions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator Tamriel Tamriel N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

just as Lillian finished using the bathroom she went to wash her hands making sure to use soap and water. She began to dry her hands but then she heard it... a strange grunting noise. Lillain knocked on the door “A-Are you ok-okay?” she said nervously, this was making her social anxiety kick in. The grunting turned silent... She would knock louder and say “H-hello?” there was still no response. she would say hesitantly , “I’m going to open t-the d-door and s-see if you are o-okay.” she said opening the door slowly. there before her was what seemed to be a tall lady in a nurses uniform smiling like a psycho. "IM TRYING TO.... UGHPH... SHIT" she screamed as her eye twiched and she began grunting again, wet shitting noises could be heard as she licked her lips. "UHFHGHHH SO GOOD" the woman said giggling grabbing the sides of the stall and groaning. "IM SHITTING HAHAHAHAHA" Lillian backed away horrorfied. it smelt absoloutley disgusting. The door closed shut. "I'm sorry!" Lillain screamed as she ran as fast as she could out of the bathroom. After lillian left the nurse had a small toot.

As lillain was heading back she seemed to hear some sort of confrontation, she didnt want to get involved but she wanted tp make sure everyone was alright, without interacting with them of course. she hid behind a large bush wall to see the people in the confrontation begin to... pass out? then the final boy standing with green hair, Noctis was too weak and dizzy to even move. He fell forward unconcious with the rest of them. Lillain began to hyper ventilate as she came out of hiding to make sure they were all okay. she was so scared... she went to the boy who had just dropped... but before she could touch him she felt a bag slip over her head, everything went dark as she struggled to breath, it was a black plastic bag. She couldn't breath... she blacked out...

They all woke up, Noctis, Keethan, Madeline, Lillian, Misty, Roki, Kora, Kat Grace, & Silva... All seated around a table, they were tied up., they had strange collars around their throats, it caused them to not be able to use their powers, it made them feel weak. Their hands were chained up by thick metal. They were all sat at a rectangular table.one end of the table had a king chair while the others were normal chairs. Silva was sat in the King chairs, across from him in the other chair was Madeline. Grace was on the right of silva and on his left was Kat. On Graces right was Kora, on Kora's Right it was Lillian, On Lillians right was misty, on mistys right was madeline on the end opposite silva. Right of Madeline was noctis, right of noctis was keethan, right of keethan was roki, right of roki was kat and right of kat was silva...

There was the same three men that Roki had seem earlier, he could tell from their heights and clothing. They eached unmasked themselves:

1601360195631.png
1601360276454.png
1601360326851.png

They hadn't been men at all, they were all women. Two of them looked younger, the blonde one looked to be about 16. The black haired girl look around 19 and the tallest one, the woman (1st) looked to be in her late twenties maybe early thirties. Then from behind the three woman came a deep, evil voice... Silva reconized it as the man stepped out.

1601360519622.png

It was... Claude Valentino...​

Keethan Joglo

interactions CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Mentions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

agh, my head, wha- Keethan looked around as he woke up. Noctis was next to him, with some other kids sitting around the table. He tried to teleport, but no luck. The weird collar around my neck must be blocking my powers, shit He decided to wait calmly until whoever was behind this showed up. After about a minute, 3 women showed up, along with a tall man with black hair. Keethan turned his attention towars the group of four. "Ok what the fuck do you people want, who the hell are you, and why does this guy get the king seat" He asked them with calmly, gesturing to the white hair guy handcuffed to this royal looking seat. Well today sucks. First the fight with Isis, then getting caught going out, and now this.

Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel , N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus , CrazyBitch CrazyBitch , Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams
1601392316844.png
Noctis was in a chair next to the violent twat from earlier. He was numb and couldn't move due to the ropes and chains everywhere surrounding him. He turned towards the standing figures. "I get your some big, powerful agent of a mob, mafia, or even the government and that you will most likely kill the majority of us, but did you really have to put me next to the buffoon who can't think with anything other than her heart. Little psychotic gremlin over here can't even understand that I was trying to assist her rather annoyingly fast little flame. Is no-one besides me and Keethan capable of understanding that it hasn't even been a full day?! Yet here we are, already kidnapped, technically I can be viewed as a serial killer or homeland terrorist and yet I have somehow made better life choices than most of you to understand the situation and/or avoiding said situation altogether. Now here we are like the Slaves of the Round Table., he gestured towards the one in the king chair,"I suppose you have something to do with it? What with the obnoxiously magnificent throne which is harder to appreciate when you're IN CHAINS. Bloody hell, Mr. Tall Kidnapper over there looks just a hint like you as well, I'm not exactly an idiot unlike the Sword-And-Bat Maniacs near me. And, most importantly why in the name of bloody God Almighty are we here and where is Betsy, if you do not show me that my darling little axe is undamaged I will break my ribs just to choke on my own blood to not only spare you the satisfaction of killing me yourself but also ruin these rather spectacular table and chairs with dried blood.

-Roki Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch kora, madeline, kat, grace, N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Keethan PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator Noctus Tamriel Tamriel EVERYONE ELSE~

Roki came to and watch instantly angry again his vein were showing on his face and arms again before he turned to look at silva "Something i should know roomie?" he spoke low and with rage but he instantly calmed down and looked at kora shouting "KORA ARE YOU ALRIGHT" he was more worried about her then his situation he look around being alert notice other students he didn't know before. he shouted at noctus "SHUT UP DO Want TO KILL US ALL?!" and he turned to keethan and shouted again "SHUT YOU IDIOT Death and dismemberment is but a blades throw away and you want to piss our captors off?" he turned to look at everyone in the room speaking low but loud enough for them to hear him "If anyone of you do something that causes harm to kora i will harm you if we get out of this" he turned to kora "kora look at me we will make it through even if i have to kill everyone here including myself except you if you can go free." he turned to look at claude "um mister big man? umm silva's relative? can you please speak your demands?" he said slowly hoping he won't get fucked up in a sec.

Keethan Joglo
Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial
"Listen mate, if they wanted to kill us, why would they bother taking us here? It would have been much easier to kill us when we are knocked out. And no one gives a fuck about your girlfriend" He said back to Roki. "though I doubt you could kill all of us" He muttered under his breath." He sighed and put his head back. His head still hurt like hell from being hit by that bat. he cursed himself for being too slow, if he had moved quick enough, he wouldn't even be here right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back