• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1600490364502.png
Kirail
Interactions: Nolan Goran Glacial Goran Glacial
Kirail was caught off guard when he said Roomie, she honestly didn't expect to find her roommate out here and so quickly for that matter too, when he offered his hand to shake she looked at his outstretched hand for a bit before shaking it with a small smile. She didn't really do hand shakes often but he atleast seemed friendly enough, as he began introducing himself and sammy, Kirail simply looked at the stuffed bear in surprise blinking a bit as if trying to register why a teddy bear would be put as a roommate. Maybe it was some sorta monster bear that can grow and turn into a actual threat if it wanted or maybe it was just a teddy bear that the guy was just way too attached to, probably going as far as to ask the school to treat the bear like a actual person but, she doubted the school was that insane. His enthusiasm actually seemed nice for a change and she was starting to enjoy this Lizard boys company somewhat to say the least. Though when he said he found Zoey too she grew a bit more stunned seeing that she was the last one to be found, well that was a bit unexpected she thought she would meet everyone at the dorm but it turns out that she is gonna meet everyone in the halls. Either way she was curious about her other roommate so she spoke up and said "Oh, Uh-Yeah, its great to meet you too, just lead the way" she said that with full intent to follow him and allow him to lead them to their other roommate.

-Nolan Grant-
~Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou Kirail CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Zoey~
~Mentions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Sammy~

Nolan smiled his tail wagging as he noticed her looking at the bear with odd looks so he spoke up "shes living its just when i picked her up she went to sleep for some reason and her voice sounds really young like after toddler young." he laughed with good cheer and turned around his tail was still waging as he lead the way back to the arena seating and over to zoey. "heya Zoey, i found our last Roomie... well more like She found me. But i was gonna lead her to the dorms i have an idea where the dorm building is and i think i should place little one down there." he said almost practically bouncing off the ground. "i couldn't catch up with the miss from earlier though." he said with great sadness as his entire demeanor changed and his tail drooped. His tail had also switched from a happy wag to a sad and slow wag.

Last edited:
1600497477993.png
Buffy TinderLocke

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

buffy scoffed. "I cant believe we wasted our time on this petty little fight, besides I trust Vera, she's an upfront bitch, she wouldn't hide her bitchiness, she just is one." she walked over to April who was still blood bending Jake and forced Aprils hand down. "He can go now, there is no point in holding him back any longer. you can leave now Jake" Jake looked pissed and turned to Athena. "Lets go Athena" buffy paused looking around at the destruction they caused, that's when she saw her... "L-Lillian...?" she quickly ran full speed over to Lillian about to hug her tightly but she stopped herself. she quickly backed away realizing anyone could have seen her, she brushed herself off. "Uh... hey Lillian its good to see you" she patted Lillian on the back as she smiled with genuine happiness into Lillian's eyes. "Do you want to hang out with us? we were going to go hangout In front of the dorms" she turned back to her minions. "Right guys? won't it be okay if she comes? Infact we want her to come don't we?" April, Kat & Vera quickly nodded.

CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

download.jpeg

When she hears the announcment, she begins to head towards the principal's office. As her large wolf walks, she begins to shrink until she is again a four feet eleven teenager skipping along.

As she walks, she looks around with a childish wonder. This school is so cool! All the peopler with their gifts are amazing as well. She sees people with wings, and people talking and some fighting. She begins to jog, hurrying to the office. With every step, her hair bounces.

She approaches the principal's door and knocks on it, a cheery beat. Se hums softly to herself as she waits.

Riza Azira
Interactions(@ dorm 12)
Mentions( Tamriel Tamriel PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus )
I look up at misty she looks awesome with all her armor and weapons. I sit up in my bed after I finished squeezing the sharp rock out of my foot. I glanced at the two newcomers and briefly glanced at keethan. Finally I just stare at misty and noctis "so um can you guys show my your powers? I'm sure there more impressive than mine. All I can really do is change colors." I stand and admire my colorful wings changing them to a light mint color. I'm trying to look uninterested at misty and noctis but my curiosity is bubbling up. I sit back down fidgeting a bit.

Last edited:
Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Finally! I chance to show off my powers! Misty quickly closed her eyes and put her hands together, she was concentrating. "I'll go next!" She yelled as mist began to generate all over the room until it was completely covered in it. After a few seconds, Misty jumped on Riza's bed and quickly got so close that their faces were only inches apart. "This way, if you ever need privacy away from the boys, just ask me and i can quickly make you some mist." Misty smiled as she looked back at the guys before turning back to Riza. "This is gonna be so fun!" She yelled as she embraced Riza in a hug before jumping back onto the floor. She quickly got back into her stance and closed her eyes once more. After a few seconds, the mist began to slowly disappear until it was all gone. She quickly opened her eyes before she ran and sat beside Riza, not even paying attention to Keethan of Noctis. "Your power is so cool! Way cooler than mine! Can you change into any color?" Misty asked excitingly.​

Riza Azira
Interactions dorm 12 ( Tamriel Tamriel )
Mentions()

Riza just blinked is surprise. Woah that mist was awesome! She so friendly, everyone else seems to be hostile. I think I like this gal. "Yeah I can change into all the colors you can think of! Your mist effect this is like totally awesome!"

1600560252427.png
Ms Grimm

PlusUltra PlusUltra Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

The time was now 8:02 PM, the sun had set. Maus suddenly bumped into someone, there in front of her stood a tall 6,6 lanky old woman in a dark floral dress that stopped past her feet. almost no skin was visible besides her hands and head, her neck was covered. Maus could notice the holes in her hand, it looked as if the skin on her palms were decaying. "Oh... its you..." she grinned as she said this. "the NASTY little VILLAIN girl who brought that rabid rat into the school..." she chuckled, "What do you want... I was just about to take a maggot bath..." she looked annoyed as one of her eyes twitched.​

A faint witch from her eye was the first reaction that could be seen from Maus, The wall of muscle would have slammed straight into the randomly appearing woman if not for the shock absorption features on her person.

"Firstly! ...Sorry for knocking into you Secondly! Chester is a Mobile Operation Urban Strike Entity not a rat you....Vision impared senior citizen!, and Thirdly I am not a Villain! I have a 4* rating and record for highest number of Drug Blasts in Detroit...for the month of July." Stopping for a second to take a breath "Whats the big idea putting me with the Villains? Are you seriously hoping for a Rorschach scene? Because that's how you get Rorschach scenes!"

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Location: Somewhere in the hallways. Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Ezekiel was equally caught off guard at the scene in front of him. How did he miss this elderly woman, more importantly how did Maus miss her? It didn't matter but at least they found someone who can maybe help with Maus' situation. However when Ezekiel took a proper look at the elderly woman, something primal within him and the suit told them to grab Maus by the waist, lift her over his head and speed off at mach 4. He would not admit it but the suit did start to tight around his body, even more so than usual. But he, ignorantly, brushed aside those thoughts of his and readjusted the collar of his tracksuit. When the elderly woman spoke, Ezekiel easily deduced that it was the same one as the one on the intercoms that announced the dorm positions. At least they were on the right path, he thinks?

A single, metallic cough can be heard from Ezekiel as he attempted to turn their attention to him."What my overly enthusiastic friend meant to say was: Could she be transferred to Hero or Antihero studies? As she aptly put it, we'd want to avoid wasting the academy's time and resources by cleaning up after every lesson, now would we? Ezekiel spoke with added caution while he may have brushed that primal urge of flight away, something told him it would be wise not to cross this woman."Why is nothing ever allowed to be simple..." he muttered.

1600569683421.png
Mercury Fate

Interactions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

She calmly walked away from the arena seating, and began to step down the stairs leading to the basement. her heals clicking with every step. She swiftly walked over to the closet in which she knew Camree's body was waiting in. she closed the door behind her and moved the janitorial shelf to reveal a small door in the wall that would have been unnoticeable. Mercury opens it and types in a 12 digit code. then the whole janitorial closet begins to sink into the ground, like the secret elevator it was. it sunk at least 10 floors before stopping. the doors opened and there Mercury's lab stood before her. she snapped her fingers and Camree's body began to float behind Mercury a white aura surrounded Camree's Body. There was a padded table that mercury gently laid Camree on. "Well this won't be fun..." Mercury's eyes began to glow white as she slowly lifted a foot of the ground. tons of the white energy began to blast into Camree. her broken bones snapped back into place, her bruises disappeared, her pale skin began to turn back to that beautiful peach tone it was before. All of Camree's blood that soaked her clothing began to seep back into her wounds before the wounds themselves closed up. Then Camree jolted upright throwing up all over the floor, her vomit had worms in it, it was bloody. Mercury slowly levitated back to the ground before stumbling around, mercury looked exhausted. she looked to Camree and smiled before passing out on the floor.​

1600641506086.png
Ms Grimm

Interactions: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian PlusUltra PlusUltra

she chuckled as she bent over to be at the same level as Maus, her bones cracked as she did this. "You and me both know why you and your RAT friend are in the villain class, but... I guess your friend doesn't?" Ms Grimm turned to face Ezekiel while laughing. "Your little friend here... committed Vandalism, Destruction of Property, Illegal Streaming, Trespassing, Assault, Battery, Indecent Exposure, J Walking, Possession of Hazardous Materials..... and Finally... Mass arson... and I bet you didn't know this Ms Oppenheimer... but Multiple people died in your mass arson... We just had to cover it up so we could get you into this school... your... a monster Maus... a despicable evil cold hearted monster, did you know... One of the men you killed, was a single father with 2 kids... they waited by the door for their daddy to come home only to find out... he was murdered.... now get out of my way" she said annoyed as shoved past Maus walking away into the distance.​

-Jade Linn-
dc3d3ze-73f67de1-401f-44b2-9f59-10fa564b84fc.jpg
Jade was perched on a long branch on a tree that was in her front lawn, her midnight black eyes reflected the sunrise. The colors exploded in the sky like someone took a paintbrush and did as they pleased with it. Jad never slept at night...due to her being half owl, she had trouble sleeping at night, so she usually slept during the afternoon. Her ombre purple hair was dancing in the wind, her large wings stretched out to balance her as she stood up, her narrow plump lips parted as a long sigh came from her. Jade's wings were coated with whites, beiges, and browns- she was the barn owl species after all. A small "Hoo" came from her as she glided down from the tree, her feet softly landing on the grass that was soft as a lamb's wool. She walked into her house, her nana fast asleep on the couch- she gave a soft smile and silently went up the stairs, her wings resting on her shoulders like a cape. Jade walked into her room that was a big mess of feathers and clothes, a few more feathers that were in her hair gracefully fell to the floor. She opened the closet and her head completed tilted to the side, a small chirp came from her as she picked her out, her large black eyes scanning the outfit. with a soft nod, she changed out of her long t-shirt and into her outfit- making sure her wings went through the custom made holes.

1600650850547.png

Jade walked up to the mirror and checked herself out, a giggle escaped her as she did a little twirl, her purple hair up in a pony tail. She fixed a few feathers the were sticking out in her hair and then set off out the window towards school. Her large beautiful wings carrying her to her new future, one that she was confused of, one that she had a bad feeling about. She landed on the other side of the gates and saw a few students out n about, she was a tad late but no matter! That wouldn't stop her from making a few friends today. As Jade walked, she slipped and flew over a few fights along with get a run down on what to expect in this school. She didn't really talk much since she wasn't one to speak- she was pretty self concious her looks. Jade had sharp angels, her eyes were all black, her nails were sharp, and well- she looked like an owl, she was pretty understanding if others didn't want to speak to her. Jade sat down at some random desk in the rec room, her wings lightly flapping as they settle and get comfortable. Jade shifted uncomfortably as the feathers coating her breast under the shirt she was wearing started shifting and twisting around, a light shrill rose in her throat as she annoyingly moved her shirt around. Jade was already in a bad mood and it was the first day of school.

1600657973938.png

Ms Grimm

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

as Ms Grimm was walking away Maus clenched her fists... "Oh yea... well uh... YOUR OLD!" Maus shouted. Ms Grimm turned around chuckling. "Hehe... you got me there..." Ms Grimm closed her eyes and when they opened they were glowing a dark black color. the entire area around Ms Grimm began to fog up with a strange black aura. Then like a snake that was striking a long black tentacle wrapped around Maus throat. Her throat began to turn to a pale white where the tentacle was touching, then her skin... it began to dry up and crack apart as it floated into the air like a hot ember drifting away from a fire. Maus lifted up off the ground, her eyes glowed black. she shook as her entire body began to turn white as it cracked apart. then she was gone her entire body drifted away in little white flakes. then everyone's minds, everyone on the earth who had ever known Maus... didn't.... she never existed... she had been erased from the world, anything she had done never happened, Chester didn't exist... and the men Maus had killed... hadn't … Ms Grimm imagined her out of existence. no one would even be able to recall her. Ms Grimm slowly walked past Ezekiel... he had forgotten why he was there.

-Raven Naga-
~interaction: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch buffy, kat, vera, april, jake, charlie, grace Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams lillian, Tamriel Tamriel Silva BasilOwO BasilOwO Athena~

Raven watched as Charlie ran as he cocked his head to the left looking on with a curious look. He saw nothing wrong with her though that may be due to him torturing many others. He looked toward buffy and had a extreme urge to facepalm as he saw a side of her he hoped she never had. She liked this hero maggot he could smell the good on her, he was disgusted but he knew not to say anything and wouldn't anyways he owed a life debt for his freedom he always repaid his debts no matter how horrifying the task. He sighed heavily as he realized his future would be a difficult one. He nodded when he was hinted to but had to add a sigh to that as well, completely defeated by his current situation. he and his clones turned to jake, athena, grace, and silva. they bowed to each individually like actors after a show and said "I'm sorry my sirs and madams there has been a mix up let me apologize.~" he said mid-bow but he hid his face in the bow as he had a psychotic smile and wasn't at all serious about the apology from his voice it sounded like he was sincere but his face would tell otherwise. he went on to introduce himself something his brother would be to scared to do in a crowd. "May I introduce myself,~ My name is Raven short for Ravenous, The twin brother to Roki Naga.~ It was a pleasure.~" he said with a purr at the end as he bowed once more to all before dispelling his clones and following after april.

New Character Updates:

Hero class: Silva, Grace, Sammy, Athena, Jake, Kora, Roki, Alexis, Ezekiel, Nathaniel, Misty, Olive, Chouko, Riza and Natalie

Villain class: Vera, Revar, Kat, Isis, April, Keethan, Kirail, Raven, Nova, Selena, Javier, Calypsa, Alice and Buffy

Anti-hero class: Charlie, Jade, Shadow, Allegra, Zachary, Nicole, Madeline, Tesla, and Leon

Anti-Villain Class: Victoria, Zoey, Mercury, Nolan, June, Noctis, Brody and Candice

Dorm 1: Kat, April, Vera & Buffy

Dorm 2: Silva, Grace, Roki, & Kora

Dorm 3: Charlie, Jake, Athena, & Nova

Dorm 4: Victoria, Leon, June & Jade

Dorm 5: Mercury, Raven, Candice & Selena

Dorm 6: Nate, Sky, Natalie & Alexis

Dorm 7: isis, revar, Nicole & Aidryn

Dorm 8: Ezekiel, Olive, Allegra, & Lillian

Dorm 9: Tesla, Brody, & Zachary

Dorm 10: Kirail, Sammy, Zoey, Shadow & Nolan (Sammy sleeps in a drawer with a small blanket and a ring pillow.)

Dorm 11: Javier, Linx, Nikolai, & Alice

Dorm 12: Misty, Noctis, Keethan & Riza

Dorm 13: Camree, Calypsa, Madeline, & Chouko

The follow is the school teams:

Mr Crest Vs Athena, Charlie & Jake (passed)

Ms Kitagawa Vs Nicole & Victoria (passed)

Ms Night Vs Roki, Zoey, Noctis, & Chouko

Nurse Bloodlust Vs Sammy, Camree, Leon, Kirail & Natalie

Ms Rose Vs Silva, Riza, Grace, Sky & Kat

Ms Wood Vs Madeline, Misty, Keethan, & Allegra

Principal Oberlin Vs Vera, Alexis, Kora & Alice

Mr Turner Vs Javier, Brody, Linx, Lillian & Buffy

Mr Gate Vs isis, April, Aidryn, Raven & Revar

Officer Stonewell Vs Nova, Nolan, Mercury, Allegra & Ezekiel

Ms Grimm Vs Zachary, Nate, June, Olive & Tesla

Mrs Chum Vs Elentyia, Shadow, & Jade​

GM

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Peckinou Peckinou Tamriel Tamriel TayMaiTer TayMaiTer

Ms Grimm welcomed in Elentiya into her office. "Hello sweetie, your a bit too short for my taste" Ms Grimms eyes flickered as Elentiya felt her whole body shift, she grew 5 inches she now stood 5,4. "Much better... now take this" she threw a file of papers over to elentiya. "Thats all you need... now get out.." she snapped her fingers and Elentiya teleported outside of her office, Papers in hand.

Sammy yawned as she was curled up in a little ball in nolans arms. her small fluffy little bear claw wrapped around Nolans finger as she purred. Zoey gave a small smile, she thought Nolan was so gentle and sweet with the little bear girl. "Cool" she turned to kirail putting out her hand. "Nice to meetcha Kirail" her fluffy snow white tail fluffed back and forth.

Grace held onto Silva's hand. "Lets go to the dorms! I wanna meet our new roomies!" she was practically hopping up and down as she held onto Silva's hand running over to the dorms. When they entered Grace was so happy, her smile went big. "Hi there! nice to meet you! is your name Roki! is they short for RokiDoki or like sumthin!" she ran over to the sleeping kora. "aww wook at da widdle baby sooo cute" she said as she pinched one of kora's cheeks. "I'm tired now.." she said before passing out on the other bed furthest away from the door.

Kat was annoyed as she shoved past other students, silently leaving the room without a word. Vera looked pissed off. "I'm gonna go blow off some FUCKIN steam..." she said as she shoved past other students leaving the room. April turned to buffy. "Hey buff is it okay if raven and I go hang out while you hang with lillian?" buffy nodded. "Great! lets go raven" she said as she put an arm around raven leaving the room with him. "Oh my god that was fucking funny, sooo what should we do." Just then Candice walked into april rudely walking past her. "Watch where ya going sugah" candice said as she headed to the bathroom. april grinned. "I think I just got an idea..."

Nurse bloodlust was whispering to herself while giggling. "hehehehehe... no silly... rat poison only kills rats because they have no gag reflex... so humans just barf it up... but with rats... it gets stuck inside them as they bleed internally and choke on their own blood... AHHAHAHHHAHAH" she then turned to see Leon. "YOUR HURT!? SOMEONE GET A MEDIC!! oh wait... I'm a medic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" she grabbed Leon lifting him like he was a feather as she slammed him down on a bed. she quickly grabbed an ice pic and a hammer. "This should work! oh wait.... HAHAHAHAHAHAH you didn't even tell me what's wrong" she said as she threw the ice pic over her shoulder narrowly missing a sleeping student in one of the nurse beds as it landed between his legs. "So what seems to be the problem? IS IT A LIMB THAT NEEDS TO BE AMPUTATED!?" she took out a big ass chainsaw. "I'VE BEEN WANT'IN TO USE THIS ONE FOR SO LONG!" she giggled as she stared at leon with big eyes.​

Last edited:
Interactions: N-On-E-Mus (Keethan)
1600717120016.png
Noctis closed his eyes as he concentrated, feeling the darkness enter him. He shivered, he always shivered, every time he used this power, he became colder and colder. His knuckles tightened on Betsy as his fingers started shaking, his head pounded as the whispers entered his ears. His eyes opened, now completely black, he screamed, yet only Keethan would hear it as dozens upon dozens of cockroaches swarmed out of his mouth beginning to form into a humanoid like figure, while still moving so that the whole thing pulsated. It leaned towards Keethan as cockroaches from behind pulled him back somewhat so that he would have fallen if they didn't keep him locked, like chains. It's "mouth" opened as every creature simultaneously spoke a single word, "Hello"

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Location: Hallways > Dorm 8 Tags: Spoopy Scary Skeletons sends shivers down my spine.

For about a minute, Ezekiel stood in the hallways motionless akin to a statue. What was he doing in the hallway? His last conscious thought was drawn to his little matte green notebook that was on his nightstand in his assigned dormitory. So then, why is he here? The armored being began to walk down the hallway, maybe that will jog his memory. But that was to no avail, the puzzling feeling made him scratch his helmeted head.

After taking many twists and turns in the school's many hallways, Ezekiel finally reached his dorm. As he entered, he found it vacant as always."It's getting pretty late, are there no curfews in this school?" He thought out loud. He walked beside his bed to pick up his notebook, he turned all the way to the current page. Unlike before, there isn't a huge line across his beautifully drawn schematic. To Ezekiel however, the disappearance of the line meant nothing as to him that line never existed. Although, he did feel his stomach twisting and turning when his eyes first gazed at drawing. He closed the book with a quick, and forceful snap. God, I need some air, more walking too.

Just as Ezekiel entered his dorm, he quickly departed. He unzipped his tracksuit then kept wandering the halls.

Keethan Joglo
Interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator
Mentions: Tamriel Tamriel FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12
Keethan wasn't suprised that it was cockroaches. He knew thats what he was afraid of. But still. "Fuck" He said. Immediately after his whole body began to phase in and out rapidly. It looked as if he was glitching out. He ran to his bag and pulled out his two knives, and started throwing them at the huge cockroach person. "DIE DIE DIE BITCH. DIE IN HOLE" He screamed as he threw the knives at it, activated the magnet so that they came back, and threw them again. Since the knife wan't doing much, he grabbed Noctis's axe out of his hand and started swinging at the roach man. He kept doing that until all the roaches had finally died

"If any of you say a WORD about this I will reach into your chest and crush all of your hearts in your sleep" He said to his roommates as he put his knives back, and handed Noctis back his axe.

hey guys! please take this! its not required but it helps me out!

Riza Azira
Interactions(dorm 12)
Mentions( N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator Tamriel Tamriel )

Riza blinks in shock at keethans reaction to what appears to have been a cockroach man figure. "Well I'm not mentioning that to anyone" I reasure keethan after he kills the bugs. It didn't look completely real to me but it must have looked extreamly real to him, the bug man. I watched as he went on a killing frenzy ending all the cockroaches before they overwhelmed him. Hmm cockroaches? I though afterward, I guess they can be quite scary. I look over at noctis "what is your power exactly? Something fear related I'm guessing." I glance over to misty changing my wings to a bright yellow for her as im waiting for noctis to answer my question.

Last edited:
-Leon Walker-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch bloodlust~

The moment he stepped in Leon knew she should not be a bad person so he did not mind anything she said. he only smiled, there were certain homeless he dealt with while working that had such quirkiness as well. If anything he was happy such a pure hearted person was still so dedicated with such a state of mind. He held his hand out very quickly to stop any misunderstandings before speaking "Sorry milady, but i was referred here to check in after a blackout and or episode, though I think I deserved what I get for too many questions, I do believe i need checking for some trauma afterword.... what I saw... was disturbing to say the least." He spoke with respect and calmness until he got to what disturbed him the most. Then he turned gloomy and scared a bit when he mentioned his vision but he gathered himself together as soon as he finished. knowing he was sure to face something as great one day himself if he stayed at this school.

---------------------------
-Raven Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch April -candice~

Raven smiled his smile could almost be said to bear the devils demeanor. he had been waiting to play... and play he shall a gift as great as this should NOT be wasted. he is not a good guy, Yet he was forced to intervene earlier although he didn't do much at all he still had to play goody goody he hates goody goody. It had been years since he last played... and this time was even better... he had a playmate, last time he had to play alone. He had great cheer as he activated his clones for what he believes is the last time today making another six clones, Of which two stood at the door to guard it. he then proceeded to stand by the door, Bowing to april with all his clones pointing to the door with his arms. "After you Madam, I believe as should play the gentleman this time.~"

-------------
-Roki Naga-
~Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel Silva~
~Mentions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Grace, Kora~

Roki Watched from the near right bed as the two entered smiling at Grace's demeanor, quite happy she was so friendly she might even cheer up Kora. Roki stood walking over to Silva standing four feet away. reached out his arm for a handshake that he didn't really complete earlier "hello sorry, again for earlier I was lured out by someone bearing kora's gize. But i believe you might want to look out for someone with my looks but red hair, eyes, and clothing, he got recruited by a bad group of people at this school." he said being attentive but he may have seen him so it was better to be warned about him he has a face the thickness of the great wall of china and loves to trick people. he then proceeded to speak again noticing grace go to sleep "well i guess i don't need to suggest to take the exit side beds... i just went through alot and so did kora. So i'd like to warn you gain some people are dangerous. I almost lost everything...." he shivered scared at what would happen if he made just one more wrong move he made a mental commitment to himself that he would keep until he was strong enough <Don't Fuck with Buffy>.

Last edited:
1600748741830.png
Isis

interaction: Peckinou Peckinou

Her cheeks turned to a rosy pink when Revar held the door open for her. "Shit...Thanks Revar" she stepped inside sitting onto a bed. it was the one furthest from the door on the left side. She was tired. She pulled off her shoes, then her fishnet stockings. Revar could notice that there was a girl sleeping on the right side of the room furthest from the door. Anyone who was looking could clearly tell she wore lots of layers of clothing, it was as if she wanted to cover something up. She slid all of her bottom garments off to reveal her legs.. they were full and toned but... covered in scars and bruises. some looked like cuts and some looked like burns. they were all over her, as if it was all over her.

She only revealed this because she felt comfortable with Revar… she didn't know why... in-fact it felt weird... warm... she pulled off her baggy black sweater and her spiked collar. She slid off her black t-shirt. revealing her scarred body
1600793635282.png
however she only let revar catch a glimpse before she slide a baggy black t shirt over herself to work as a night gown. "Revar..." she said, her voice filled with sadness... "Can I tell you something...."

April.jpg
April

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

she grinned maliciously to raven before following quietly behind Candice into the women's restroom. Shortly After Raven could hear violently screaming and grunting before violent slamming noises, then the sound of something shattering and thudding. then silence...​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back