• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Royal Game (Interest Check)

Sounded pretty good. (Been at work, driving). Eric likes Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars for serenading.

Eric probably won’t be in a band. But he does have resources. I’d suggest having them meet in the RP. Maybe have you two already working together.

Guys, could you move this OOC chat to Discord, please? Thanks ^^

Very interested! I'm a bit indecisive about the roles, so I'll take anything handed to me.

Nightblade Nightblade chaepeumeon chaepeumeon hey guys, sorry for the late reply from me, we are currently waiting for one other member to confirm their two characters but I know for sure we need more male characters. In case this person drops out, would any of you be willing to take the character of good boy or the father? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back