• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Royal Game (Interest Check)

_amaranth_

...coffee_addict...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

THE ROYAL GAME

ROLES
4GrMmlN.jpg
Here is the list of possible characters. We are looking for 8+ people. There are many vacancies but we have set up 8 roles we would like to see in addition to yours. Other than that, you are free to get as creative as you can.

👑 The Queen Bee - Queen of the whole University; uses power games and manipulation to get what she wants; uses power of manipulation to hide her own insecurities TAKEN by _amaranth_ _amaranth_

👑The Baby Girl - Queen Bee’s best friend, liked by everyone, not interested in romantic stuff bcs of her past relationship TAKEN by Devotion Devotion

👑The Player– “hired” by the Queen Bee to seduce the Baby Girl to keep her busy so she wouldn’t find out about the affair, they will fall in love eventually TAKEN by The9lockofEli The9lockofEli

👑The Father – Baby Girl’s rich and successful gem of a father, hooks up with the Queen Bee behind his daughter’s back

👑The Good Boy - has a crush on the Queen Bee TAKEN by Letranger Letranger

👑The Nerd - the usual victim (can be any gender) TAKEN by natsukashii natsukashii

👑The Abusive Ex-Boyfriend - used to date the Baby Girl, was abusive (physically and mentally), the Queen Bee used her power games to get him transferred to a different UNI to save the Baby Girl; comes back later to blackmail the QB and possibly get the Baby Girl back

👑The Competition - the new girl, wants to take Queen Bee’s throne, fierce competition TAKEN by sprouhtt sprouhtt

👑Minions (2x) - blindly following their Queen, abiding to her every wish hoping to become popular TAKEN by NaomhOr NaomhOr and Tiny Tiny

👑Vacancies - any interesting OC you can come up with that you think would complement this RP Pysren Pysren Mitheral Mitheral

LORE
YfZ5GN2.jpg
Welcome to The Hardington University. It is ruled by the Queen Bee and there are very few people who dare to defy her. She is best friends with the Baby Girl, who is generally not interested in university power games. The University is the best place for all kinds of people to mingle and get into all kinds of relationships. It is your typical University with machinations, love stories, all kinds of people. Every day brings another story, another challenge and another drama. Do you think you’re brave enough to enter? Do you think you have got what it takes to survive? Enroll in the Hardington and see if you can make it till the end of the year!

RULES & INFORMATION
dfb9585196ac3a00a62a189084a545c9.jpg
1. Please respect all the RPN rules and regulations! Also, please respect me and Devotion Devotion in some of our decisions. We want to give you, guys, all the creative freedom but a certain part of the story is given. However, everything can be discussed.

2. NO godmodding, please. We would really appreciate it if you discussed any changes with the character owner.

3. Realistic face claims only! Selection of the face is up to you but let’s get as diverse as we can :) also, a detailed CS will be required.

4. When it comes to writing, quality always prevails over quantity. But every reply should give us something to work with as well so if you could provide around 500 words per reply, that would be brilliant.

5. A Discord server will be created for OOC conversations regarding the RP.

6. We would love this RP to be long-term so we would prefer people who can commit. We understand that RL is happening but we will expect at least one reply a week. We value communication so if you need to leave or have some issue, don’t hesitate to contact either of us and we can resolve everything.

7. Most of all, HAVE FUN WITH IT!

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
This is quite an interesting idea. Is it allowed to own more than one character? If so, then I would like to take:

-The Good Boy

-The Nerd

-Minions (As many spots as possible, so if two are open, I take two. If one is open, I take one. If none are open, well, I take none then)

-A few OCs I think would be quite an interesting addition to this RP. I can further tell you more about these OCs if I can join. I understand the importance of letting you as the GM know my cards before I play them.

I think the only thing getting in my way from joining at the moment is the Discord server. I do have a Discord account, but I really never use it, so it's very likely I'll miss every discussion that takes place there, so if there could be an OOC thread here on RPNations too that would be very much appreciated. I am very interested in this RP, so let me know if I can join in the fun!

I'll take a crack at the nerd, who will likely be female. Been cooking up a female OC for a while that I've been meaning to write up. 😊

Perfect, I'll reserve it for you :)

Also, guys, one more person for The Father character and I will post the CS thread :)

THE ROYAL GAME

ROLES
4GrMmlN.jpg
Here is the list of possible characters. We are looking for 8+ people. There are many vacancies but we have set up 8 roles we would like to see in addition to yours. Other than that, you are free to get as creative as you can.

👑 The Queen Bee - Queen of the whole University; uses power games and manipulation to get what she wants; uses power of manipulation to hide her own insecurities TAKEN by _amaranth_ _amaranth_

👑The Baby Girl - Queen Bee’s best friend, liked by everyone, not interested in romantic stuff bcs of her past relationship TAKEN by Devotion Devotion

👑The Player– “hired” by the Queen Bee to seduce the Baby Girl to keep her busy so she wouldn’t find out about the affair, they will fall in love eventually TAKEN by The9lockofEli The9lockofEli

👑The Father – Baby Girl’s rich and successful gem of a father, hooks up with the Queen Bee behind his daughter’s back

👑The Good Boy - has a crush on the Queen Bee TAKEN by Letranger Letranger

👑The Nerd - the usual victim (can be any gender) TAKEN by natsukashii natsukashii

👑The Abusive Ex-Boyfriend - used to date the Baby Girl, was abusive (physically and mentally), the Queen Bee used her power games to get him transferred to a different UNI to save the Baby Girl; comes back later to blackmail the QB and possibly get the Baby Girl back

👑The Competition - the new girl, wants to take Queen Bee’s throne, fierce competition TAKEN by sprouhtt sprouhtt

👑Minions (2x) - blindly following their Queen, abiding to her every wish hoping to become popular TAKEN by NaomhOr NaomhOr and Tiny Tiny

👑Vacancies - any interesting OC you can come up with that you think would complement this RP

LORE
YfZ5GN2.jpg
Welcome to The Hardington University. It is ruled by the Queen Bee and there are very few people who dare to defy her. She is best friends with the Baby Girl, who is generally not interested in university power games. The University is the best place for all kinds of people to mingle and get into all kinds of relationships. It is your typical University with machinations, love stories, all kinds of people. Every day brings another story, another challenge and another drama. Do you think you’re brave enough to enter? Do you think you have got what it takes to survive? Enroll in the Hardington and see if you can make it till the end of the year!

RULES & INFORMATION
dfb9585196ac3a00a62a189084a545c9.jpg
1. Please respect all the RPN rules and regulations! Also, please respect me and Devotion Devotion in some of our decisions. We want to give you, guys, all the creative freedom but a certain part of the story is given. However, everything can be discussed.

2. NO godmodding, please. We would really appreciate it if you discussed any changes with the character owner.

3. Realistic face claims only! Selection of the face is up to you but let’s get as diverse as we can :) also, a detailed CS will be required.

4. When it comes to writing, quality always prevails over quantity. But every reply should give us something to work with as well so if you could provide around 500 words per reply, that would be brilliant.

5. A Discord server will be created for OOC conversations regarding the RP.

6. We would love this RP to be long-term so we would prefer people who can commit. We understand that RL is happening but we will expect at least one reply a week. We value communication so if you need to leave or have some issue, don’t hesitate to contact either of us and we can resolve everything.

7. Most of all, HAVE FUN WITH IT!

codedbycrucialstar
Awe no body left

I’m on mobile so I thought these roles were available: player, baby girl and competition

But then I got on computer and was like noooooo _amaranth_ _amaranth_

we still have the father, the good boy, the exboyfriend open plus there is place for any OC you think you could play in the story :)

Ah! I'm sorry I forgot I reserved it this morning! So it's just the father and the exboyfriend + OCs, sorry for the confusion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back