• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Royal Game (Interest Check)

Okay, in that case, it's completely up to you what you want to come up with :) complete creative freedom :)

How about a “bad” boy artist? Basically, rebel without a cause looking, guitar playing alpha male. Looks like a fight waiting to happen. Looks like the guy parents dread their daughter bringing home. You’d expect him to have numbers of half the girls in school by the end of his first week.

What exactly do you mean about our pics? Also, does the university have a dress code? Lol, you know why ask. Just wondering how the dean and campus security will feel about the Harley and biker leathers...

I'll add it to the list, realistic FCs only :) plus honestly, I haven't thought about it but now that you mention it, having them wear uniforms is not that bad idea xD

Guess Eric will just have to show up in designer biker leathers ... no holes. Hey, it’s clean cut. Bet my leathers cost more than your monkey suit. ... Excuse me, penguin suit.

So my character will be named Clarissa (middle and surnames pending). She's a hopeless romantic who has consumed a vast majority of the best romance novels from classic authors like Jane Austen to modern classics like Nicholas Sparks. She wants that kind of storybook romance that a lot of her favorite characters have gotten. I'm leaning towards Odeya Rush for her face claim. She seems to fit the vibe I have for Claire.

Is it okay if my coding isn't...uh, fancy? Somewhat new to RPN's style of coding, so I haven't had the time to familiarize myself with it.

You wouldn't be the only one not an expert at coding.

However, it would be useful if everyone had what role / slot out characters were filling ... Queen Bee, etc ...

_amaranth_ _amaranth_ Letranger Letranger Hey, I was wondering: Could I maybe make a female character who's Eli's (Good Boy) best friend? She may or may not have romantic feelings for him (if she does, she completely denies it), and...if you guys want to make it more interesting, maybe she has some dirt on Brianna (Queen Bee)? In the school rivalries/environment she mostly stays out of the way though; she's not quiet but she's super chill/laid-back.

For now I'm thinking she could look either like this:
dmdzzxnjlsaz.jpg
DDS_q7-W0AAPCiu.jpg
Or this:
restmb_jhidxmake.php
ea60ac1c61759ded6648ff9b25cacb2f.jpg

Go ahead and submit your character, we would love to have you :) regarding the relationships, we can figure work something up, definitely :)

mostly i wanto to be the guy in a band that every one can get along with and plays at hose parties and stuff

Agreed. My character has a similar description. But he is more about managing a band or building a recording studio. Or... serenading some girl ... relentlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back