• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Drew Ellis

Heyyy i hope whoever is reading this is doing cool 🙂 so I’m looking for a female roleplay er who would do a original roleplay with me with original characters set in the Batman Universe

Requirements
Must be over 18 as I’m 26 and I’m not comfortable roleplay ing with anyone under 18
I am not bothered with punctuation am hoping for more than one liners though
This roleplay will be Sexual and Mature but if there is anything your like not into just tell me
Ive got a character sheet for my character which I hope would give you some ideas
I do have multiple ideas of what I want and I tend to get in my own head a lot so please feel free to put your ideas in

This is probably a terrible thread loool I don’t know I struggle with what to put down and stuff so I hope whoever is into what I just put down PM me and hopefully start something pretty cool :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back