• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ravinian Forum (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
not mine - unless they think a guy talking to a woman outside a monastery, or a girl with a huge sword and diamond encrusted armour is interesting.
I've been reading the "guy talking to a woman outside a monestaty" and honestly, Im just waiting for a fight to break oit. Now you have to spite me by doing everything in your power to avoid such a fate.

Kallo Kallo , forgive me if i am wrong, but there seems to be nothing in your CS that would suggest your character would be able to lift Ruby's blade. edit - my bad, i accidentally put 150kg as a large anvil, when 250kg is more appropriate. i guess i mistakenly put a 1 instead of a 2. after all, a large anvil weighs far more than 150kgs.

Last edited:
so, Kallo Kallo , should i roll with the fact your character is able to lift a quarter-tonne blade with one hand, seemingly without issue even though nothing on the CS suggests he should be able to do that?

Well that escalated rather quickly, I'm sorry guys but she really wasn't to let it go like that. Still a lot of fun
If someone is going to answer and bring the guards please give me a few seconds to do a little thing before I can't write an appropriate answer right now.

Well that escalated rather quickly, I'm sorry guys but she really wasn't to let it go like that. Still a lot of fun
If someone is going to answer and bring the guards please give me a few seconds to do a little thing before I can't write an appropriate answer right now.
I thought it was an interesting development. Here I was already thinking of making a joke about a big enough kitty litter for training, and then that cutthroat happens and I'm just... in awe lol. I didn't see this post before I replied, but I did make a reply to maybe kinda justify your action. I'm not sure how it will end though, I also didn't expect revior revior to take that approach!

I find it all kind of hilarious

Oh it's amazing how this is all going, this is what happens when you put some many people with different alignments in one room.
Arvios Arvios it's fine by me, I just wanted to do that before the guards just wasn't expecting her getting loose. I hope this goes well xD

About the biggst consequence here is that Oahu's gonna be pissed. He's pretty much lawful good.

so, Kallo Kallo , should i roll with the fact your character is able to lift a quarter-tonne blade with one hand, seemingly without issue even though nothing on the CS suggests he should be able to do that?

That would be a bit unreasonable. At least the one hand part. I’ll fix that. Both the post and the character sheet.

Kallo Kallo , sorry to be that guy, but you mention your character can lift 600 pounds with issue, yeah? you are aware that is only about 20 kilograms above the weight of the blade. which means, realistically, the only he could lift the blade is with two hands on the blade itself - since the hilt is roughly half a metre away from the centre of mass, i dont think he would even be able to hold it with two hands on the hilt itself because SCIENCE! and stuff. not to mention in the post you say he can swing it around and toss it in the air, which is another thing completely. (again, in your CS you say he can lift 600 pounds at maximum, with focus and intense effort. so, even then, it wouldnt be easy for him to lift like i suggested he could)

(im an engineer - once an engineer, always an engineer)

im not too bothered, but i want to let you know that your character isn't as strong as you think he is - to make sure you dont accidentally power play in the future.

Kallo Kallo , sorry to be that guy, but you mention your character can lift 600 pounds with issue, yeah? you are aware that is only about 20 kilograms above the weight of the blade. which means, realistically, the only he could lift the blade is with two hands on the blade itself - since the hilt is roughly half a metre away from the centre of mass, i dont think he would even be able to hold it with two hands on the hilt itself because SCIENCE! and stuff. not to mention in the post you say he can swing it around and toss it in the air, which is another thing completely. (again, in your CS you say he can lift 600 pounds at maximum, with focus and intense effort. so, even then, it wouldnt be easy for him to lift like i suggested he could)

(im an engineer - once an engineer, always an engineer)

im not too bothered, but i want to let you know that your character isn't as strong as you think he is - to make sure you dont accidentally power play in the future.

Alright. Sorry about that, not the best with conversion of kilograms to pounds, I’ll fix that when I get the time to.

Oh it's amazing how this is all going, this is what happens when you put some many people with different alignments in one room.
Arvios Arvios it's fine by me, I just wanted to do that before the guards just wasn't expecting her getting loose. I hope this goes well xD

Just wait, if Astrid/Aeryn and Foster end up in the pub as well it's gonna get even more spicy.

This is how the adventure starts, not with a higher calling but with a bar fight that culminates in the execution of a hog-tied lion man...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back