• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ravinian Forum (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just wait, if Astrid/Aeryn and Foster end up in the pub as well it's gonna get even more spicy.

This is how the adventure starts, not with a higher calling but with a bar fight that culminates in the execution of a hog-tied lion man...
Wouldn't have it any other way. On another note, you would not believe how many Rps I've joined started with a bar fight.

Wouldn't have it any other way. On another note, you would not believe how many Rps I've joined started with a bar fight.

Nothing like a good bar fight to bring people together. And I hope that more people join in it's going to be even more fun, the chaos and the madness I just hope my character get's out of this one alive I kinda like her xD

Nothing like a good bar fight to bring people together. And I hope that more people join in it's going to be even more fun, the chaos and the madness I just hope my character get's out of this one alive I kinda like her xD
If this keeps escalating, I'd say best case scenario: a bunch of us ends up in jail and has to break out, that could be fun.

If this keeps escalating, I'd say best case scenario: a bunch of us ends up in jail and has to break out, that could be fun.
That would be awesome, but mine still has a big, angry lion-woman on top of her trying to kill her with her bare hands, slightly worried about that. But I'm up for a jail-break

That would be awesome, but mine still has a big, angry lion-woman on top of her trying to kill her with her bare hands, slightly worried about that. But I'm up for a jail-break
I'm sure someone in the bar will be willing to save her. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully...

Odette is ready run for it. But ending up in jail does sound like a interesting idea.

Can I ask someone for a summary of what happened thus far and where I can jump in?

I know that at least another 2 were making their way to that pub as well we just got arrested to quickly for them to catch up with us

Can I ask someone for a summary of what happened thus far and where I can jump in?

theres also other conversations going on, if you prefer the smaller crowd - for example, there is an incredibly powerful water mage and a monk talking, as well as a girl in diamond encrusted armour wielding a sword so heavy that the dragon man she is talking with could barely lift it a few centimetres from the ground?

I know that at least another 2 were making their way to that pub as well we just got arrested to quickly for them to catch up with us

Yeah, dunno what the plan is now. I suppose we could get caught and arrested on the unrelated necklace thing, but there's always the chance we'll run into you guys later.
FireMaiden FireMaiden thoughts?

What's going on? I've been busy irl

Well, I was thinking about going into that pub that had a good portion of the other characters in it, but they've all been thrown in jail now. Not sure where we should go from here.

Well, I was thinking about going into that pub that had a good portion of the other characters in it, but they've all been thrown in jail now. Not sure where we should go from here.
What if one of BackSet BackSet 's raptors gets left behind, and leads you guys right outside of the cell in the jailhouse? I can't think of anything else now that they're all arrested... Though if they do decide to jailbreak, they can throw you into the conflict with that lol. Though also that depends on BackSet since they are his characters.

What if one of BackSet BackSet 's raptors gets left behind, and leads you guys right outside of the cell in the jailhouse? I can't think of anything else now that they're all arrested... Though if they do decide to jailbreak, they can throw you into the conflict with that lol. Though also that depends on BackSet since they are his characters.
Sure, one of Oahu's raptors could get left behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back