• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ravinian Forum (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That was what I was setting up there with my post. Unless you want to give me a write up of how your character does his buissness I will have to make some assumptions haha.
Penance Penance

The way Silas and Raven are calling out the names of their spells, and then summoning creatures, makes me think they're just playing a super high stakes game of Yu-Gi-Oh, heh.

Quick lore question Kylesar1 Kylesar1 - are vampires and werewolves not shunned in this world like they were in folklore and such?

The way Silas and Raven are calling out the names of their spells, and then summoning creatures, makes me think they're just playing a super high stakes game of Yu-Gi-Oh, heh.

Quick lore question Kylesar1 Kylesar1 - are vampires and werewolves not shunned in this world like they were in folklore and such?
Not on a large scale. They hate each other overall, but neither are hunted on a large scale

There are groups of supernatural hunters though

I just have them call out spells out of habit

Not on a large scale. They hate each other overall, but neither are hunted on a large scale

There are groups of supernatural hunters though

I just have them call out spells out of habit

Alright, thanks!

Wanted to get some context for when we all eventually meet up

Im pretty sure every game of yu-gi-oh is high stakes.

BackSet BackSet , just setting up a bit of adventure if you're willing to go for it. I don't have anything planned so consider it improvisation lol

Hi! just wondering if you have a place for one more? If you do I'm more than happy to start working on a CS.
I'm still quite new to all of this but I'm curious to join!

Penance Penance I couldn't think of a way for my character to find yours that wouldn't just be coincidental so I guess he got away haha.

Would Malus be hired directly by clients or would he have an intermediary?

So, hey. Speaking of character interactions: who's doing so,ething super interesting that a random flying dude who's first instinct is watching things would want to stop and watch what your doing?

not mine - unless they think a guy talking to a woman outside a monastery, or a girl with a huge sword and diamond encrusted armour is interesting.

Im not getting notifications for the OOC... Rip in peace

Though yes, a bar fight just started. Anyone is free to join, just like in actual bar fights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back