• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Project: Champions 6e - OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood

Is the compound or pickup within range? And how much do Sorin and Orca weigh? They look like big bois. Tigress too Psychie Psychie

And their Equipment, of course. I do believe my limit is 800lbs, so I may need multiple trips.

The compound is several miles out as the crow flies. You could pop over to the building you were surveilling and catch a ride with the people there.

That might be risky, if the two powers dont click. Hyena's teleport suffers from lockout, so it locks out any power he might try to use while porting. It might also interfere with others.

But so long as yall aren't too fat, it's still doable. But I don't think even Orca weighs over 800, fully loaded. Just wanting to verify before killing someone.

I'll allow it. This is an agent level game, and the rules are a bit more flexible in this kind of setting. You can take everyone and their gear with you.

Sherwood, nobody asked you for your input! And just be glad that this is all OCC, or else Tigress would pound you!

Two things: First, D. Rex D. Rex Is there any special gear you'd like to ask for?

Second, it looks like Orikanyo Orikanyo is going to be joining us! We are working on a bull/minotaur idea, developing some stuff for it.

Hey ho! Guess whos back.

And that ain't bull cause i'm making a cowman.

Lets go ahead and bring our discussions here.

Yes, the MP7, some smoke and flash grenades, and other general gear.

Special requests would be for some limpet mines. To set according to plan.

Haven't been able to post yet, have had a very weird work schedule. So a little sleep deprived.

No hurry. It will give Orikanyo some time to get his head into his character.

But yea, wondwring what to do really.

And hey Psychie, tired of seeing me yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back