• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Principle Journey OOC 2020

What do you expect from RP's? : Collaborative storytelling, and interaction with a fun community!
Is the answer to the above question your expectation of this RP? Please Explain : Yes, and it certainly seems like we're headed in a good direction.
What kind of Experience do you have in Roleplaying? : Have participated in couple of RPs since 2012 or so, all mostly online, though I did have a RL start with homebrew campaigns
What genres of Roleplay do you like? : Mostly futuristic, fantasy and "the masquerade" style RPs
What times are you available? : Much longer now thanks to Corona, but usually 10 am GMT to 8 pm GMT
How long on average are you on? : I check in every two hours or so when I'm online
How many posts a week do you think you can make? : Comfortable doing one well written piece a day, but can pace up if the story's moving faster.
Are you willing to contribute in World building? Please Explain : Absolutely! I love worldbuilding in any form, especially cultures, myths and history.
Would you be willing to play a role already setup? : Why not
Would you be willing to play an Antagonist? : Why not again
Would you be willing to GM certain events? : Not sure of my GM skills yet, but would love to help out!
Would you like to participate in character points system? : Yes
Would you to battle with the RP battle system or no? Yes

General Traits

Character Picture:
bolemira_by_prostare_dds29cg-fullview.jpg
Character Role: TBD
Character Name: Anivera Filuesk
Meaning of Name: "Sweet Berry"
Alias: Vera
Race: Human

Appearance

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 55 kgs
Hair: Lavender
Eyes: Black
Body Marks: None.

Biography

Birth Place: Valley of Orleans, Kingdom of Adanaque
Date of Birth: 7th of Outset, 974 CYAD
Nationality: Northerner
Personality: A big brat, Anivera is used to the world indulging her, and she brings that mischievousness and often, impudence into every interaction. As a known troublemaker, she has a jolly and mocking personality, speaking informally with most people as if they are close friends and often using nicknames. Anivera is a keen observer of people, and she greatly enjoys putting them in enjoyable or chaotic situations for her own amusement.

2 Positive Traits: Charismatic, Perceptive
2 Negative Traits: Troublesome, Unreliable
Weaknesses: Insecurities and youth. Often putting on a know-it-all face, Anivera often finds herself at a disadvantage, bluffing her way through life. However in the event that people do actually know more than her and call her out on her bullshit, she can get very unstable very quickly, giving way to irrational anger and paranoia.

History: Born into one of the noble families in the Valley of Or, Anivera used to have the world handed to her on a platter. Vera's mother passed away in childbirth, and she was raised by a doting father, who put every ounce of affection into making sure his precious daughter was happy. Her youth was spent hiding in rooms and corridors of ministries, while her father worked in finance. A bright child with a penchant for music, she would sit strumming away at her harp in the yards of various offices, and often strike up conversations with the various Regents she caught the ears of. Soon, she began emulating them, donning their pompous airs and silvery lies with equal ease.

One day, on her way back from her sojourns around town, she walked back to see a stunning sight. Her childhood home razed to the ground, and no sign of her father around. She could only fear the worst. In her search for her father, she found the world she once wanted to join turn its back on her, and not even recognise her. Burning with rage, she left the town and swore never to return to civilisation and its farce. However, as her burning anger faded, a sense of cold vengeance set in, and she decided to one day avenge her father, and her childhood.

In the meantime, Vera spends her days roaming around the wilderness, working as a travelling minstrel and information supplier, and interchangeably, as a con-woman.

Life Skills: Street-smart, stealthy, convincing, musically talented, good at making connections, well-spoken

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire: Anivera wears her heavy dark-blue travelling robes, as well as her family seal everywhere, often pulling them shut to hide her taste in lavish, expensive clothes underneath.
Personal Items: Her magical harp, small switchblade knives, family seal, leather pouches full of coins, maps of various locations, chits of paper with scribbles all over them, feathers, inkbottles.

Combat Section

Character Class:

Bard:

Description: Bards use techinques of stealth and range, avoiding direct combat as much as possible in favour of high defense and illusions in order to save their own skin. However, they also use their low-level attacks when in a comfortable spot.
Elemental Affinity: Darkness / Steel / Ice
Types of Artes: DEF / PNM / FLD
Base Stats: HP 4 / SE 15 / CCA: 3 ///

Special Ability:

Whistle of Sorrow: Anivera can teach her songs to some species of songbirds, enabling them to cast her magic with their melodies, no matter how chaotic or random the results may be.

Personal Artes:

Arte level 1
Name of Arte: Knives of Nightmares
Type: PNM
Description: A simple tune enchants her knives with Darkness, causing anyone who touches them to be petrified for a few seconds, their senses clouded with discomfort and shadows.
Elemental: Darkness
Price: 5 Token points
Cost: 6 SE
CCA: 3

Arte level 2
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 10 Token points
Cost: 12 SE
CCA: 6

Arte level 3
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 15 Token points
Cost: 18 SE
CCA: 9

Arte level 4
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 20 Token points
Cost: 24 SE
CCA: 12

Arte level 5
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 25 Token points
Cost: 30 SE
CCA: 15

Last edited:
This CS is

APPROVED

Your Combat Artes list can be completed at another time. Anyway the first level is sufficient for now.

What do you expect from RP's? : Collaborative storytelling, and interaction with a fun community!
Is the answer to the above question your expectation of this RP? Please Explain : Yes, and it certainly seems like we're headed in a good direction.
What kind of Experience do you have in Roleplaying? : Have participated in couple of RPs since 2012 or so, all mostly online, though I did have a RL start with homebrew campaigns
What genres of Roleplay do you like? : Mostly futuristic, fantasy and "the masquerade" style RPs
What times are you available? : Much longer now thanks to Corona, but usually 10 am GMT to 8 pm GMT
How long on average are you on? : I check in every two hours or so when I'm online
How many posts a week do you think you can make? : Comfortable doing one well written piece a day, but can pace up if the story's moving faster.
Are you willing to contribute in World building? Please Explain : Absolutely! I love worldbuilding in any form, especially cultures, myths and history.
Would you be willing to play a role already setup? : Why not
Would you be willing to play an Antagonist? : Why not again
Would you be willing to GM certain events? : Not sure of my GM skills yet, but would love to help out!
Would you like to participate in character points system? : Yes
Would you to battle with the RP battle system or no? Yes

General Traits

Character Picture:
View attachment 701699
Character Role: TBD
Character Name: Anivera Filuesk
Meaning of Name: "Sweet Berry"
Alias: Vera
Race: Human

Appearance

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 55 kgs
Hair: Lavender
Eyes: Black
Body Marks: None.

Biography

Birth Place: Valley of Orleans, Kingdom of Adanaque
Date of Birth: 7th of Outset, 974 CYAD
Nationality: Northerner
Personality: A big brat, Anivera is used to the world indulging her, and she brings that mischievousness and often, impudence into every interaction. As a known troublemaker, she has a jolly and mocking personality, speaking informally with most people as if they are close friends and often using nicknames. Anivera is a keen observer of people, and she greatly enjoys putting them in enjoyable or chaotic situations for her own amusement.

2 Positive Traits: Charismatic, Perceptive
2 Negative Traits: Troublesome, Unreliable
Weaknesses: Insecurities and youth. Often putting on a know-it-all face, Anivera often finds herself at a disadvantage, bluffing her way through life. However in the event that people do actually know more than her and call her out on her bullshit, she can get very unstable very quickly, giving way to irrational anger and paranoia.

History: Born into one of the noble families in the Valley of Or, Anivera used to have the world handed to her on a platter. Vera's mother passed away in childbirth, and she was raised by a doting father, who put every ounce of affection into making sure his precious daughter was happy. Her youth was spent hiding in rooms and corridors of ministries, while her father worked in finance. A bright child with a penchant for music, she would sit strumming away at her harp in the yards of various offices, and often strike up conversations with the various Regents she caught the ears of. Soon, she began emulating them, donning their pompous airs and silvery lies with equal ease.

One day, on her way back from her sojourns around town, she walked back to see a stunning sight. Her childhood home razed to the ground, and no sign of her father around. She could only fear the worst. In her search for her father, she found the world she once wanted to join turn its back on her, and not even recognise her. Burning with rage, she left the town and swore never to return to civilisation and its farce. However, as her burning anger faded, a sense of cold vengeance set in, and she decided to one day avenge her father, and her childhood.

In the meantime, Vera spends her days roaming around the wilderness, working as a travelling minstrel and information supplier, and interchangeably, as a con-woman.

Life Skills: Street-smart, stealthy, convincing, musically talented, good at making connections, well-spoken

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire: Anivera wears her heavy dark-blue travelling robes, as well as her family seal everywhere, often pulling them shut to hide her taste in lavish, expensive clothes underneath.
Personal Items: Her magical harp, small switchblade knives, family seal, leather pouches full of coins, maps of various locations, chits of paper with scribbles all over them, feathers, inkbottles.

Combat Section

Character Class:

Bard:

Description: Bards use techinques of stealth and range, avoiding direct combat as much as possible in favour of high defense and illusions in order to save their own skin. However, they also use their low-level attacks when in a comfortable spot.
Elemental Affinity: Darkness / Steel / Ice
Types of Artes: DEF / PNM / FLD
Base Stats: HP 4 / SE 15 / CCA: 3 ///

Special Ability:

Whistle of Sorrow: Anivera can teach her songs to some species of songbirds, enabling them to cast her magic with their melodies, no matter how chaotic or random the results may be.

Personal Artes:

Arte level 1
Name of Arte: Knives of Nightmares
Type: PNM
Description: A simple tune enchants her knives with Darkness, causing anyone who touches them to be petrified for a few seconds, their senses clouded with discomfort and shadows.
Elemental: Darkness
Price: 5 Token points
Cost: 6 SE
CCA: 3

Arte level 2
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 10 Token points
Cost: 12 SE
CCA: 6

Arte level 3
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 15 Token points
Cost: 18 SE
CCA: 9

Arte level 4
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 20 Token points
Cost: 24 SE
CCA: 12

Arte level 5
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 25 Token points
Cost: 30 SE
CCA: 15

Hmm alright! I'm just gonna jump into the mess happening onboard, as if Vera's been on board already if that's alright. She's a shady character, could pop out of the shadows anytime now 😬

Not sure what to do... hmm...

Hmm, who should Phera annoy with her environmental issues... Overfishing or incorrect wood gathering...
Well, i'm about to send Octavian trapping.

And if theres anything i know is that he loves being bothered.

Hey guys, I know I haven't posted recently. I might have to drop out. Online classes have hit me like a brick, so anytime that I am actually free to do as I please, I am either sleeping or gaming.

I enjoyed it while it lasted, but I doubt I can make the 1-post-a-day reference when I am this demoralized. I get 1 post doesn't take long, but I can't write when I am stressed, so I will have to pass.

Hey guys, I know I haven't posted recently. I might have to drop out. Online classes have hit me like a brick, so anytime that I am actually free to do as I please, I am either sleeping or gaming.

I enjoyed it while it lasted, but I doubt I can make the 1-post-a-day reference when I am this demoralized. I get 1 post doesn't take long, but I can't write when I am stressed, so I will have to pass.

Hey there. Thanks for letting us know. Always feel free to return if things free up.

I'm going to catch up in IC and post. We'll probably do the soft timeskip soon fyi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back