• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Principle Journey OOC 2020

Oh jeez.

Seems I have lots of people to dissappoint.

Which also seems like a thing Octacian would say.

So what about, the EHM targets 3 ATK dice. If one of them connects Burn status is inflicted. players loses 1HP first post 2HP 2nd post and then 3HP. So it has a 3 turn duration.

Sounds good to me. Just to clarify, though, if an afflicted target gets hit again while the arte is still up, does the burn effect refresh its duration?

By the by, should we be looking at other players character sheets? I notice they're in spoilers. Or should it be revealed naturally and stuff?

By the by, should we be looking at other players character sheets? I notice they're in spoilers. Or should it be revealed naturally and stuff?

I'm pretty sure its to shorten a post.

Even so, there is no harm in looking at other people's CS as long as there is no metagaming taking place.

So I'm re-doing my Artes and I think I got the hang of it, but I'd like to post it here before getting it done on the Accepted characters thread

Arte level 1
Name of Arte: Hell's Lock
Type: SEAL
Description: After targeting an opponent, string-like fire encircles the target, dealing very little damage but leaving them unable to use ATK type arts without further harming themselves. Requires a Wand or Staff to be cast. Alternatively, a skilled mage could use their bare hands to cast it.
Elemental: Fire
Price: 5 Token points
Cost: 6 SE
CCA: 3

So I'm re-doing my Artes and I think I got the hang of it, but I'd like to post it here before getting it done on the Accepted characters thread

Arte level 1
Name of Arte: Hell's Lock
Type: SEAL
Description: After targeting an opponent, string-like fire encircles the target, dealing very little damage but leaving them unable to use ATK type arts without further harming themselves. Requires a Wand or Staff to be cast. Alternatively, a skilled mage could use their bare hands to cast it.
Elemental: Fire
Price: 5 Token points
Cost: 6 SE
CCA: 3
Ha, funny, I put my Artes in at the same time but had less foresight and just added them to the accepted character thread. Oops. Was going to ask for approval.

Sul_Silver Sul_Silver I'll have a look at it when I get up in a bit.

I think I'll have to implement a posting order so as to keep everyone together.

For now all players must wait to post until at least 2 different players have posted in IC. This way gives players more to respond to and allows less frequent posters a chance to participate at their rate.

Mymy, leople are certainly itching to post aren't they?

Mymy, leople are certainly itching to post aren't they?
I don't actually know the ettiquete in the RP world. If I'm talking too much or doing something that isn't supposed to be done or not inline with how things are usually done please correct me. I don't want to be 'that guy'.

No no no don't worry, most folks give a quick round of posts to make certain everyone gets their introduction in before going for a second helping.

But its fine, as long as thinga flow ergonomically, its all good. Just gotta be careful to not turn things into a 1x1 is all :p

No no no don't worry, most folks give a quick round of posts to make certain everyone gets their introduction in before going for a second helping.

But its fine, as long as thinga flow ergonomically, its all good. Just gotta be careful to not turn things into a 1x1 is all :p
That's fair. I'll pause a bit, then, so everyone can get in. There's only so many times I can introduce myself anyway, haha.

Octavian enters the fray, unfortunately.

This gang is giving me the greatest hopes for this. We have Seles, who apparently has a history of steering crews off the side of the map, an overly friendly dwarf with more charisma stat than the rest of the crew combined, a semi-emo farmer, a man I can only describe as "a vampire if it was high af", an elf that isn't and doesn't want to be here, and two scarred females with something to do with fire that totally don't know each other, and I am convinced Seles choose specifically because of the similarities as a joke.

This gang is giving me the greatest hopes for this. We have Seles, who apparently has a history of steering crews off the side of the map, an overly friendly dwarf with more charisma stat than the rest of the crew combined, a semi-emo farmer, a man I can only describe as "a vampire if it was high af", an elf that isn't and doesn't want to be here, and two scarred females with something to do with fire that totally don't know each other, and I am convinced Seles choose specifically because of the similarities as a joke.
my sides.

they are in orbit

Hey everyone. Awesome enthusiasm!

I'm sure as most are experienced RPers I don't have to explain timeskipping. But here's some specifics that like to employ.

Hard Timeskip
Just letting you know that 24hrs from now I'll be doing a hard timeskip. It should put the group readying their base camp. So several hours have passed and we have moved away feom introductions. We can address more mission specifics at this time too.

Soft timeskip
It's possible in my next post there is a soft timeskip where we take off but conversations just move over no problem. No specific time has elapsed just a change in scenery and circumstance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back