• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Plague OOC

I was going to have Olivia have a hapless crush on Jake, but honestly, if it’s okay with you, I was going to change it to Kjell.
Totally up to you! I imagine Kjell does have a few admirers. He probably thinks no one likes him that way and assumes everything's platonic. Picks up when people have crushes on others but not himself. Haha

Lmaooooo.

Bromance between Kjell and Jake maybe??

Totally up to you! I imagine Kjell does have a few admirers. He probably thinks no one likes him that way and assumes everything's platonic. Picks up when people have crushes on others but not himself. Haha

Lmaooooo.

I’m cool with it. And we could get Alexander in, they’re the only guys. Instead of doing the usual testosterone fest, they could just be actually tolerable to each other.

Yes, haha. Kjell comes up behind the two or sits obnoxiously close between them, wraps his arms around their shoulders, and goes "What's up guys?" all smiley and stuff.

The other two are just like "Please no."

Lmaooooo.

I intend on her fangirling hardcore. Watching him train in a way that’s borderline stalking, to begin with.

I’m cool with it. And we could get Alexander in, they’re the only guys. Instead of doing the usual testosterone fest, they could just be actually tolerable to each other.
Not sure how much of a buddy Alexander will be, but he can try.

I intend on her fangirling hardcore. Watching him train in a way that’s borderline stalking, to begin with.

Not sure how much of a buddy Alexander will be, but he can try.
Yess, haha. Kjell getting chills down his spine as if someone's staring a hole into his head.

Kjell will probably enjoy messing with Alexander honestly.

Yes, haha. Kjell comes up behind the two or sits obnoxiously close between them, wraps his arms around their shoulders, and goes "What's up guys?" all smiley and stuff.

Alex might not be the best at that, no. And Olivia never leaves her brother’s side, so she’d witness it.

Yess, haha. Kjell getting chills down his spine as if someone's staring a hole into his head.

Kjell will probably enjoy messing with Alexander honestly.
I’m so looking forward to this.

Jake’s basically a frat brother when it comes to his friends, so I feel like they’d get along really well. And Jake would absolutely make fun of him about Olivia’s crush.

Jake’s basically a frat brother when it comes to his friends, so I feel like they’d get along really well. And Jake would absolutely make fun of him about Olivia’s crush.
They're the two obnoxious friends and Alex is the unfortunate soul that got dragged in. LOL.

Kjell would deny she had a crush tbh. He finds it sooo hard to believe that anyone could like him.

They're the two obnoxious friends and Alex is the unfortunate soul that got dragged in. LOL.

Kjell would deny she had a crush tbh. He finds it sooo hard to believe that anyone could like him.
Which would just make Jake tease him more. While Alex hears them talking about his sister. Fun!

Thanatos Thanatos Are you going to be making a second character?
I'm strongly considering it. Depends on where we are on the gender ratio when we close initial submissions, might make one to balance out. I would kind of like to do like an Australian son of Aphrodite, or a son of Athena to add some more brains to the group.

I literally
did not watch this thread

That's my bad

As for our characters, Violet will probably like everyone because she's a naive little cinnamon roll who doesn't understand
Annnnnnd she hasn't had a crush since her deceased friend Kevin soooooooooo >.>

Makes sense. Kjell and Violet have been at the camp for the same amount of time so I'd imagine they'd be familiar with each other.

I literally
did not watch this thread

That's my bad

As for our characters, Violet will probably like everyone because she's a naive little cinnamon roll who doesn't understand
Annnnnnd she hasn't had a crush since her deceased friend Kevin soooooooooo >.>
Is it a bad thing if I want Jake to try to toughen her up? Shake some of that naivety out of her?

She needs like one person she's relatively comfortable around. I'd make that Kjell but I don't want to rp with myself all the time. LOL

That’s understandable. I could see her and Olivia being pretty good friends, while MC tries to mentor her a little. It’d give her some connections to ensure she’s invited on the quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back