• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the pier | atih ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
PicsArt_08-11-02.08.19.jpg

made a meme abt cj. the file is gonna be huge on a computer cause i made it on my phone but. enjoy.

are there any primary spots open or just secondary now?

OKAY HEAD'S UP:

first deadline is one week from today, all emotion characters need to be finished by then please bc the rp hinges on them. there will be a second deadline after that for any other nonemotion characters to be finished! if you finish your nonemotion characters before next week hit us with tags and we'll check them over!
mad i made the deadline so far away i wanna write NOW

anyway dimensional dimensional fin fin don't forget the deadline!

Hey I saw this thread in the interest section and thought it was a really awesome idea for a plot.

I would like to join but before I start making a CS id like to know what emotions you have available?

From,
Sprouhtt
@morningstar

Hiya guys, I checked the lore page to see which emotions were open, It showed Dysphoria being open but there was also talk of a character being Dysphoria in ooc and I think characters made for that role already. If it's taken I'm pretty fine being whatever you guys want me to be! Keeping up with this rp seems to be a must in my book

OrangyLemon OrangyLemon hi!
dysphoria is technically open but there have been several applications for it already, so if you want to give it a shot then go ahead! what i think we're going to do is, once we've picked the final roles, the people who didn't get the exact role they picked will still be accepted if they still want to write with us. c:

chloe (who’s now called zara cuz i’m indescive as a bitch) is up! there’s some blanks in the meme portions but it’s definitely enough to get a feel for her character. i really need plots for both of my charas, but especially zara since she’s an emotion!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back