• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the pier | atih ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
wiakshaofjdj oh my god that makes me happy,,, he's a bastard but he is also my Baby and i love him
the coded form is gonna be pretty though i Promise

i have never been more proud of a character in my life
im so glad u guys like him );

im so excited to see y'alls characters you have no idea

I still can't decide if Adahlia should be Dysphoria or a non-emotion. She was raised in a pompous family. Loves to dance but is sort of a puppet since she listened to her mother while growing up. Has body issues because she constantly feels like she's too fat to be a dancer (as told by her mother) so she binge eats all the time. Her dancing is also sad so she fits sad dance roles easily but is criticized when she tries to dance for other roles. That leads to more blaaah from her mother. Her happiness is basically her mother's happiness and those very few moments when she dances for herself and no one else, aka no audience, no sponsors, not the world etc.

Fuk. Thoughts pls.

I still can't decide if Adahlia should be Dysphoria or a non-emotion. She was raised in a pompous family. Loves to dance but is sort of a puppet since she listened to her mother while growing up. Has body issues because she constantly feels like she's too fat to be a dancer (as told by her mother) so she binge eats all the time. Her dancing is also sad so she fits sad dance roles easily but is criticized when she tries to dance for other roles. That leads to more blaaah from her mother. Her happiness is basically her mother's happiness and those very few moments when she dances for herself and no one else, aka no audience, no sponsors, not the world etc.

Fuk. Thoughts pls.
dysphoria would truly fit adahlia, considering all that you've told us about her. but, if you think she won't fit it well, and that it'd be easier for her to be a non-emotion, then do it! we can't really make that decision for you.

dysphoria would truly fit adahlia, considering all that you've told us about her. but, if you think she won't fit it well, and that it'd be easier for her to be a non-emotion, then do it! we can't really make that decision for you.
Thank you for the input!

OKAY HEAD'S UP:

first deadline is one week from today, all emotion characters need to be finished by then please bc the rp hinges on them. there will be a second deadline after that for any other nonemotion characters to be finished! if you finish your nonemotion characters before next week hit us with tags and we'll check them over!

my grandma is letting me hijack her computer so a coded version of cj's form may be up today..... no promises though

ily cj <3 also, if you want starboy. starboy. , you can send me the code you want to use, i can fill it in for you and then send the final version back to you so all you have to do is paste and post it!

erised erised omg skshjs thank you but it's okay! i'm making good progress right now and it should be done in like half an hour or so < 3 thank you sm though

also hey guys! if any of you want to,,, plot friendships/relationships/whatever w cj just shoot me a message and we can talk abt it uwu

erised erised omg skshjs thank you but it's okay! i'm making good progress right now and it should be done in like half an hour or so < 3 thank you sm though

also hey guys! if any of you want to,,, plot friendships/relationships/whatever w cj just shoot me a message and we can talk abt it uwu

of course !!! happy to offer my assistance at any time. if anyone ever needs it, just call me beep me if you wanna reach me
and i shall message you shortly !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back