• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the pier | atih ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
CJ'S CODED FORM IS FINALLY UP! god bless that took forever w changing the colors and the code and BLEGH
okay he's done. he's finally done. yeehaw

both of my babies are up! fin is still a wip though

but big news i have finished reagan. he is my lil optimistic ball of sunshiney fluff and i'm in luv w him ^-^
i've never played an optimist so i didn't think i would luv him but here we are

georgia is COMPLETED. my baby girl. hmu if you wanna plot with her! her backstory is the episode one flashback so if you have a secondary character you want included in there hmu !

also georgia's playlist is almost 3 hours long and i oop-

most of the songs are just songs i think she'd like but some are relevant to her character/arc n if you can figure out what they are you get a cookie

yes mY ANGEL
wow i guess i better finish jude asap

also they're not done yet but touch-wood, my descriptions will be up by the time u all read this so
slide into my pms and plot with me hoes !!

wren, aka my smol, naive optimist, is up and ready and open for relationship plotting!

all nolanโ€™s basics are finished but the cs is a little wonky, it cuts off some words and the color of the text changes in dark mode and clashes w the background. but he is still Up and open 4 plots !!!!

oooh could there perhaps be a page/thread created for plotting? or may-haps a discord server? i just feel like it may be easier, but if everyone wants to stick with pm that's totally fine too!

that being said, the lil optimistic ball of sunshiney fluff reagan is available for plotting! even if he's not accepted as optimism, i'm going to make him a secondary so we can def start plotting with him !

oooh could there perhaps be a page/thread created for plotting? or may-haps a discord server? i just feel like it may be easier, but if everyone wants to stick with pm that's totally fine too!

that being said, the lil optimistic ball of sunshiney fluff reagan is available for plotting! even if he's not accepted as optimism, i'm going to make him a secondary so we can def start plotting with him !
i've been debating on a making a discord but i wouldn't make it until acceptances are done probably??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back