• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the pier | atih ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
im gonna be out of town till like next wednesday so! like, next friday would be absolutely amazing. the 16th? cause i won't have my laptop till the 14th. i really wanna do this roleplay because the concept seems absolutely sick, but if forms are due earlier than the 16th i don't think i'll be able to do it.

im gonna be out of town till like next wednesday so! like, next friday would be absolutely amazing. the 16th? cause i won't have my laptop till the 14th. i really wanna do this roleplay because the concept seems absolutely sick, but if forms are due earlier than the 16th i don't think i'll be able to do it.
i usually do 1-2 weeks so that's fine!! <3

i need to make a male character but since i'm on my usual bullshit i only wanna reboot one that i always do :ghostxx:

it's making me so mad that i can't start my chara sheet yet...... i wanna finish cal already goddamnit
also. as i'm making his playlist i'm realizing i'm mildly making him into a fuckboy. whoops.

i-.... have never played an optimist, but reagan is one so....
watch me change his role

it's making me so mad that i can't start my chara sheet yet...... i wanna finish cal already goddamnit
also. as i'm making his playlist i'm realizing i'm mildly making him into a fuckboy. whoops.
if you have google docs, you can finish his cs there until you’re able to get access to a computer ! that’s what i usually do, but i’m excited to see how he’ll turn out. :>

if you have google docs, you can finish his cs there until you’re able to get access to a computer ! that’s what i usually do, but i’m excited to see how he’ll turn out. :>
oooo thanks for the advice.... will be doing that soon

okay so a start is up for cj.... sorry if something got formatted weird i typed that up entirely on my phone and had to edit so many things akshdksj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back