The Person Above Rolled a 1

You roll a 1, but the die decides "f*** it" and changes to a 2.

I attempt to stop time, but roll a 1.

Instead you end up stopping Tim, a random person on the street.

I invent a time machine and try to defeat Julius Ceaser, but roll a 1.

Instead of going back in time, you actually go forward in time, about 12 seconds to be precise, and get hit by a moving truck. No, you do not get Isekai'd.

I try to score a date, but I roll a 1.

Instead you get the fruit date. (unless you were trying to score dry fruit, in which case congrats. You outsmarted me.)

I try to eat soup. But roll a one.

You throw the die so incredibly hard that it hurtles out of the window, and into a bush covered in thorns. It's only then that you realize a D20 has no negative numbers: that's just your intelligence modifier.

I try to get a nice roleplay started that would last a while, but I roll a one.

Instead of you jumping from the wall, the wall jumps on YOU

I try to find a good easter profile pic (again), but roll a 1

You succeed in double jumping, but the second time you land on your head instead of your feet.

I try to roll a charisma check to win a lottery, but roll a 1.

You succeed in double jumping, but the second time you land on your head instead of your feet.

I try to roll a charisma check to win a lottery, but roll a 1.
You check your numbers. What!? Can it be??!!! You actually won?!!? Wow! You make your way to the lottery place to collect your winnings. They double check your numbers. You indeed did win! Not only that, but you are the sole winner, winning the entire pot! Not only that, but a new law states that taxes are no longer taken out, and there's no waiting period! That's amazing! Suddenly, a far off explosion in a distant galaxy rips a hole in the time/space continuum. This affects things on a quantum level. As you look up from your winning ticket, you suddenly realize you're in an alternate timeline. Not only did you not win, but your numbers match up with the numbers that are part of a new rule, saying that you go to jail if you draw these numbers. So, now you're a criminal, and can't get a job or support yourself or your family.

I try to eat a pumpkin pie.

Turns out it was sweet potato pie. Better luck next time.

I attempt to avoid the timefall - that which rapidly accelerates the passage of time for anything it touches - and deliver my packages, but I rolled a 1.

It turns out, in order to keep the sword in your hand whilst swinging it, your hand actually has to be closed. The sword goes flying out of your hand, striking a nearby pedestrian, and you wind up in jail.

I tried to get out of bed this morning, but I rolled a 1.

You get up on the wrong side of the bed, now you are in a opposite world where everything is opposite, EXCEPT opposite.

I attempt to breathe fire, but I roll a 1.

You inhale properly, but the smoke and flames fill your lungs, burning you almost immediately.

I tried to dance, but rolled a 1.

(Ha ha I am immune to any fire damage- Or poison damage-)

Karma strikes you hard and you suddenly forget every move except the default dance.

I try to swim in the water but I roll a 1.

You'd be reading, but you forgot to actually open the book. It slides out of your hand and immediately bursts into flames.

I try to cast fireball, but roll a 1.

You end up getting really drunk

Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - Buy Online | Drizly

I attempt to make conversation but roll a 1

After deciding to go to the beach, you dive into the water, distancing yourself more and more from the coast line.
The waves look calm and everything looks perfect.
However, soon you realise that you can't touch the bottom of the sea with your feet.
"It's fine, I'm a good swimmer", you think, and you keep swimming forward.
As you do this though, the "Jaws" theme song starts playing, louder and louder, until you find yourself surrounded by sharks. As if it wasn't enough, waves start getting more and more violent. You stop being able to swim, and you drown, whilst the sharks attack you.

I try to read a book, but I roll 1.
(I honestly expected something to do with my tail but this works too-)

You make the mistake of carrying the.... What number was it again? Ugh, it's just giving you a headache trying to remember it all...

I try to do a mid-air frontflip, but I roll a 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back