The Person Above Rolled a 1

Sadly he catches you and forces you to sign the Sokovia Accords while singing his favourite Led Zeppelin song.

I try to rescue Bucky from HYDRA’s clutches but I roll a 1.

You end up healing them, but their ailments affect you x10.
(Hopefully those ailments are just poison, I have immunity to it!)

Tony Stark instead asks for your help at the same time. Now you are both stuck wondering who will do what next.

I attempt to wall jump off a skyscraper but I roll a one.

You perform the wall jump, but you managed to hit the skyscraper in such a way that the entire wall crumbled. Now you're buried in the rubble left from the crumbled wall.

I attempt to eat a pizza, but I roll a one.

You make waffles for me, but end up accidentally mix in arsenic with the batter.

I try and shake someone's hand, but roll a 1.

You try to shake someone's hand, but it's a dog and they don't know how to shake.

I try to get adopted by a family of wolves, but roll a 1.

The wolves abandon you on account of your macabre love of eating cats.

I try to defeat HYDRA but I roll a 1.

Last edited:
You trip over your own shoelaces and go skidding into a puddle that makes you slide into a glass shop, where you wreck half the glass items for sale and are forced to pay for them.

I try to watch Spider-Man: Homecoming but I roll a 1.

You trip over your own shoelaces and go skidding into a puddle that makes you slide into a glass shop, where you wreck half the glass items for sale and are forced to pay for them.
(I mean at least they were on sale-)

The device you used to play the game doesn't run after you quit the game.

I decide to jump off a cliff while taking minimal falling damage, but I roll a 1.

You realise you haven’t attached your safety rope to anything and go falling way back down.

I try to stop Thanos but I roll a 1.

You accidentally use the wrong hand — your vibranium one — and put too much Super Soldier strength behind the slap.
The person won’t be high-fiving anyone else for the foreseeable future.

I try to go back in time and save Black Widow but I roll a 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back