The Person Above Rolled a 1

But you realize that if you flip you'll end up in the same place you currently are so you don't bother.

I try to create a new language but roll a 1.

Your god misunderstands and instead turns you into a puppy and takes you on a walk.

I try to pay attention during online classes but roll a 1

you try to fire a gun at an enemy but end up smacking yourself in the face with the butt of the gun, misfiring into a wasp nest directly above you, and getting stung by all the wasps, angry at it having fallen. also you're allergic.

I try to do a flip into a pool but roll a 1

You trip over them in front of your crush, who immediately smiles at you so nicely you feel no pain and thus think you are unhurt when in reality you’ve broken three bones and need to be taken to the hospital.
Your crush then drives away laughing, and forgets to take you to be checked out.

I try to help Peter Parker build a time travel machine to save his Uncle Ben. We have all the right parts and no dangerous tools around with the Avengers on speed dials in case we need help. But then we roll a one.

you try to fire a gun at an enemy but end up smacking yourself in the face with the butt of the gun, misfiring into a wasp nest directly above you, and getting stung by all the wasps, angry at it having fallen. also you're allergic.
(Immunity to Poison, no allergies either- It'll just STING.)

The Time Travel machine works! But you have no idea where you can set it to. The Machine doesn't go with you. You might go to the dinosaur age or the utopian age.
You'll never actually see Uncle Ben again.

I try to not die today, but I roll a 1.

While you managed to survive the next 24 hours, you end up in Peter Parker's time machine. You go back in time to today and unfortunately you appear right in front of another car which kills you.

I try to steal candy from a store, but roll a one.

The owner sees you but doesn’t say anything until you’re almost at the door. But just before he starts to scold you, a two year old comes over and plucks the candy from your hand, placing it back on a shelf. You return home, humbled by the wise youngster.

I try to continue a Civil War chapter of my Marvel fanfic but roll a one. (This will be interesting XD)

You come up with the most amazing action sequence ever, but when you go to type on your keyboard, your fingers get stuck to the keyboard. You hear giggling, when look over you see Pikachu holding crazy glue.

You try to get your fingers detached from the keyboard but roll a one.

You successfully detach your fingers from the keyboard, but send it and your computer sailing out the window.

I try to bake some brownies but roll a 1...

You instead bake your fingers. You didn't know or care until you realized you haven't grabbed anything.

I try to roll the infinity die but I roll a 1-

You become trapped in an infinite time loop, stuck foremore repeating the exact moment the die stopped rolling at 1.

I try to manage my time but roll a 1.

You start procrastinating endlessly, and you never get the time to do what you want or need to do.

With the previously mentioned multiverse machine, I go to the MCU and try to hug Peter Parker but roll a 1.

You start procrastinating endlessly, and you never get the time to do what you want or need to do.

With the previously mentioned multiverse machine, I go to the MCU and try to hug Peter Parker but roll a 1.

You miss the hug and somehow end up shooting his Uncle, shame on you. :P

I try to gather the mental strength to finally kick-start my RP idea but I roll a 1.​

You end up trying to make the rp, but your account gets deleted and your computer blows up.

I try to escape HYDRA but roll a 1.

You are captured and brainwashed into becoming a Hydra assassin whenever people speak in dramatic Russian or German to you.

I try to reach max level in wow but roll a 1.

You accidentally piss off a WOW hacker who not only steals your account, but tracks your IP address and comes home to date your mom.

I try to play pokemon but roll a 1.

The Psychic Pokémon take over your mind and delete your account so you won’t be able to imprison their fellows anymore.

I try to roleplay as an assassin but roll a 1.

It turns out you're a terrible assassin roleplayer- You die to your own target due to the fact they had a resistance to poison.

I try to grow in size but I roll a 1.

You do grow in size — too much. You explode form growing too big and are dispersed across the multiverse in tiny, minuscule specks of matter.

I try to stop the Avengers’ Civil War, but I roll a 1.

You do respawn, but you immediately disintegrate into tiny particles of dust.

I try to run away from Tony, (Because we were on the theme of Civil War.) but roll a 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back