The Person Above Rolled a 1

You try to close your nose, but you sneeze, causing your head to explode!

I try to eat more healthily, but I roll a 1...

You make the attempt, but the allure of that chocolate fondue fountain is just too great! You find yourself buying one for your home, and it's now a part of every meal.

I try to turn off email notifications, but I roll a 1...

Unknown to you, prankster aliens have put an electric shock on your phone so when you picked it up, you get zapped.

I try to swim across the Atlantic Ocean, but roll a 1.

You manage to buy the horse, but 10 minutes later he kicks you and escapes.

I try play games online but I roll a 1

Before you can play some games, your computer suddenly blue screened bricking entirely!

I tried to action dive out a window to avoid an angry ex but rolled a 1

The window doesn't break, so you bounce off it awkwardly.

I wanted to get a new lava lamp but I rolled a 1...

It exploded in your face and you couldn’t get a refund.

I tried to join a friend’s RP but rolled a 1.

Before you can, you magically turn into a hippo and hippos have no fingers to type with.

I try to ride a rhino but roll a one.

Your arms cramp up at the second flap and you fall to your demise.

I try confessing to my crush but roll a 1.

They tell you that they don’t like you and they’re in love with someone else.

I try to play video games with my sister but I rolled a 1 (because what could be worse than what happened last time? O_O)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, however, your sister gets a call from her friends to hang out. And despite the sibling bond you two have, she accepts her friends' offer and leave you to play by yourself.

I'm planning to make a tower of pancake, and I've prepared out the ingredients, also making sure that none of them is rotten or expired. I've also cleaned the utensils I'm going to use, including the plate. And yet, when I rolled, I got a one.

A random cat jumps up onto the counter and messes with the ingredients and utensils, making them unusable.

I try to fly, but roll a 1.

Instead of flying, you get captured by a giant who fries you in a giant frying pan.

You try to plead with the giant for mercy, but roll a one.

The giant grants you mercy, but trips and falls on top of you, leaving you flattened.

I try to make a Jojo reference, but roll a one.

You end up referencing Avengers: Age of Ultron. Not only that, but it is in a wrong context and combined with a Jack Sparrow quote from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. And on top of that, the person you’re speaking to knows nothing about any of those.

I try to build a device that sends me to the universe of any fictional character I wish, but I roll a 1.

Last edited:
You succeed, but you are now a background character and canon fodder for any necessary tension. And you never get to even see the main characters.

I attempt to make a panini, but I roll a 1.

Your panini burns, and the panini press actually explodes, leaving you horribly disfigured and hating paninis for the rest of your life.

I try to paint a portrait, but I roll a one.

You manage to paint the portrait of your crush, but two things go wrong. One they can’t tell if it’s them or an elephant and two you ended up painting it on their garage door.....without their permission.
I attempt to not cry today, but I roll a one

You attempt to not cry in front of your boss as you deliver the presentation you've been working on for weeks. You hold back your tears and brave forward despite the snarky comments from your rival coworker and some of the snobby higher ups.
Then, you get to the Q&A section. You get a question from one of the higher-ups. You know the answer! You open up your mouth and instead of answering, the floodgates open. Your managers assume that means you don't know the answer seeing that you're not sobbing uncontrollably and decide to promote your rival instead.

I attempt to send a text, but I roll a one

You end up sending them a letter instead, which takes weeks to be delivered and no answer is sent back.

I try to rick roll my friend, but roll a 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back