• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - Guard - 29
Angel followed the two catching the faint cent of another female. The two picked up their pace amd so did she. As the smell grew stronger she took notice of a girl in a hoodie. 'With the amount of loners hanging out with each other they might as well be a pack of their own.' Tessa muttered, but Angel agreed. The fact that there were a group of loners who were all super close from the looks of it set them both on edge. 'We will just wait and see. Your turn.' With that Angel faded away and in her place stood Tessa. Tessa was small compared to other females, one would think she was a beta, not a guard. But her small size always caught people off guard, that and she had to give credit to her pretty face. She eyed the girl who seemed a bit nervous perhaps? But maybe that was normal for loners when someone new shows up with people they know. Tessa stretch her muscles slightly before fully focusing on Nina, "Nice to meet you Nina, I am Tessa, guard for the SoulMoon Pack. For the time being your friend will be resting in our pack den till she heals. If you wish to visit with her do let me know since I've met you. Last thing we need is to have one of our pack attacking a friend of someone we are protecting." 'Even so we will still keep an eye on her and the others...' Tessa smirked slightly to her inner wolf, 'That we will...' It had actually been a while since Tess had been in town, "Ice cream kind of sounds good..." She whispered, but brought her mind back to other more important matters. "I do have a question for you guys...why did that male want to hurt his mate in the first place? If you dont mind me asking such." She was one to like having as much information as possible when it came to loners.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Angel followed the two catching the faint cent of another female. The two picked up their pace amd so did she. As the smell grew stronger she took notice of a girl in a hoodie. 'With the amount of loners hanging out with each other they might as well be a pack of their own.' Tessa muttered, but Angel agreed. The fact that there were a group of loners who were all super close from the looks of it set them both on edge. 'We will just wait and see. Your turn.' With that Angel faded away and in her place stood Tessa. Tessa was small compared to other females, one would think she was a beta, not a guard. But her small size always caught people off guard, that and she had to give credit to her pretty face. She eyed the girl who seemed a bit nervous perhaps? But maybe that was normal for loners when someone new shows up with people they know. Tessa stretch her muscles slightly before fully focusing on Nina, "Nice to meet you Nina, I am Tessa, guard for the SoulMoon Pack. For the time being your friend will be resting in our pack den till she heals. If you wish to visit with her do let me know since I've met you. Last thing we need is to have one of our pack attacking a friend of someone we are protecting." 'Even so we will still keep an eye on her and the others...' Tessa smirked slightly to her inner wolf, 'That we will...' It had actually been a while since Tess had been in town, "Ice cream kind of sounds good..." She whispered, but brought her mind back to other more important matters. "I do have a question for you guys...why did that male want to hurt his mate in the first place? If you dont mind me asking such." She was one to like having as much information as possible when it came to loners.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

"Very nice to meet you too, Tessa," Nina said, sounding nice with the greeting.

"Well.." Xade began then paused "..I'm not all that sure. Stuart is a strange wolf; and as far as I know, he does not like her."

"I know something-" Nina interrupted Xade's thoughts.

"Which is?" Xade grumbled.

"I saw him and Orian hanging out yesterday.. I think they're planning something.." she muttered.

"Orian's already bad enough- but they cannot team up. And we can't tell Mask about that- she's already been thru too much to tell her that both of them may be after her.." Jake murmured, his green eyes keen.

"Also-" Xade turned his attention to Tessa "-Orian killed her pup moons back after Stuart had left her."

"Really? How come I didn't know that?" Jake echoed.

"She doesn't tell you everything, Jake," Xade muttered. "But we need to keep an eye out. When you head back, Tessa, tell Fin to keep a close look out for them.."

Tessa frowned, "So beside Stuart there is this Orian fellow? What does he look like then..." 'This she-wolf seems like nothing but trouble...' Angel half growled, 'Is that only because you feel she may be a threat to your chances at love?' Angel made a huffing noise before falling silent, 'Yes I know you love him and I do not...I am sorry Angel, but I just have yet to see him the way you do. Right now to me he is like....a brother.' Angel stayed silent making Tessa feel a bit lonely but it wasn't uncommon when it came to the subject of Finnegan. Tessa sighed outwardly, they were taking on a rather large burden at this point. All it would take would be either of these two males to slip into the pack using the names of Xade and Jake amd none of the pack would be the wiser. "Jake, Xade....I know you two were planning to go home but i think it's more important that you follow me back to camp amd be introduced to everyone in our pack. This way they know who may come in and visit Mask. If they know the wolf and the human form then this Orian and Staurt wont be able to sneak in using your identity. Call it an extra form of security for Mask...." Not that she could drag them back by force if they didn't want to meet the entire pack. But in her mind it was the best option right now..especially with other loners running around...
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Tessa frowned, "So beside Stuart there is this Orian fellow? What does he look like then..." 'This she-wolf seems like nothing but trouble...' Angel half growled, 'Is that only because you feel she may be a threat to your chances at love?' Angel made a huffing noise before falling silent, 'Yes I know you love him and I do not...I am sorry Angel, but I just have yet to see him the way you do. Right now to me he is like....a brother.' Angel stayed silent making Tessa feel a bit lonely but it wasn't uncommon when it came to the subject of Finnegan. Tessa sighed outwardly, they were taking on a rather large burden at this point. All it would take would be either of these two males to slip into the pack using the names of Xade and Jake amd none of the pack would be the wiser. "Jake, Xade....I know you two were planning to go home but i think it's more important that you follow me back to camp amd be introduced to everyone in our pack. This way they know who may come in and visit Mask. If they know the wolf and the human form then this Orian and Staurt wont be able to sneak in using your identity. Call it an extra form of security for Mask...." Not that she could drag them back by force if they didn't want to meet the entire pack. But in her mind it was the best option right now..especially with other loners running around...
teluhtubby teluhtubby
"I know what his wolf-form looks like.. he's a white wolf with orange eyes," Xade grumbled. "But I don't know about his human form.."

"His human form has white hair," Nina added; since she had said she had seen him previously. Her phone began to ring, then she spoke when she looked at it, "It's my mom- I have to go.."

Xade and Jake said their good-byes to Nina as she ran off.

"Good idea. We'll come with you," Xade grumbled deep in his throat.

"Lead the way, Tessa," Jake murmured.

Tessa watched as Nina darted off, she glanced at Jake, "Is she always like that?" It made her wonder if there was something major going on with the girl's mother. 'Not really our problem, let's get back to Fin...' 'But...I wanted some ice cream.' 'No! We left that female with him and I don't like it!' Tessa sighed, at one point in her life she had wondered what life would be like without a second persona. But the thought vanished when Angel had felt her doubt and had sealed herself away for almost a week. It had been really difficult on Tessa because she hadn't been able to shift, and that had been a major problem. Of course, at the time she had hidden the fact well, pretending to be sick the entire week. The healer had a small worry that the same curse that had fallen on GhostMoon had made its way to SoulMoon. But that worry faded away rather quickly, "I can always come back later...this is much more important anyway..." She mumbled to herself glancing around and making sure the coast was clear once again before shifting to her wolf form. She shook her coat before padding off, "How long have you guys been together?" Angel asked, she was a wolf in love so she could tell that at least one of these males loved Mask.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22(Open to whoever to find)
"Hunt? You mean, like I run on all fours and kill an animal with my teeth and eat it raw?" He about gagged at the thought of eating a raw animal... 'Well yeah, we have hunted before, you just don't remember it and it has nothing to do with this concussion we have.' Quinn frowned, "Okay...so you are telling me that you have taken over my body and we have shifted into a wolf..." A thought occurred to him, "Oh god...have we killed a human? Is that why I have a bullet wound in my shoulder?" His body shook and it had nothing to do with the cool weather of fall. 'No, we have never killed a human...but well should I tell you what happened last night?' Quinn nodded, not that the voice he was talking to could see it, but it seemed to know his answer. 'We had been doing pretty good, anytime we hit our heat, you were strong enough to ignore it. For the most part, you might have felt kind of sick. Maybe a bit drained of energy here and there, well we hit the end of our heat last night and as was you were already sick. So...you may or may not have lost consciousness and I took over, I couldn't help myself. It had been a month since we had last gone on a run and I needed it. I just didn't think your buddy was going to wake up right as I transformed....'

Quinn sat still, "Are you kidding me? So this guy that was my friend just up and decided to shoot me?" Jasper chuckled, 'Bud our wolf form isn't anything to sneeze at, we stand taller than normal werewolves, from what I have seen from a distance. That is terrifying to humans, crap most humans can't even face a normal wolf without shitting themselves.' Quinn sighed, "Okay...so we need food, but we can't hunt and well...I'm not sure I want to hunt...just sounds gross. And to make things even better, I have no idea where we are, do you?" 'That I don't know...but I can tell you we are in a werewolf territory if that is helpful?' "Um...no, aren't wolves super territorial, wouldn't they want to you know kill us?" Jasper fell silent for a moment, 'Only if we are a threat...I think...' Quinn groaned, "Greaat...that is just soo reassuring." 'Hey...I have never met another werewolf up close and personal so I am guessing on that part. Maybe if you hadn't been so sheltered your whole life and guarded against me for God only knows what reason, we wouldn't be in this mess.' Quinn shrugged, "Yes, because this is all my fault. Dude, I didn't even know that you exist until 20 minutes ago." The two of them fell silent as Quinn worked on standing without being hit with wave after wave of dizziness.​

Tessa watched as Nina darted off, she glanced at Jake, "Is she always like that?" It made her wonder if there was something major going on with the girl's mother. 'Not really our problem, let's get back to Fin...' 'But...I wanted some ice cream.' 'No! We left that female with him and I don't like it!' Tessa sighed, at one point in her life she had wondered what life would be like without a second persona. But the thought vanished when Angel had felt her doubt and had sealed herself away for almost a week. It had been really difficult on Tessa because she hadn't been able to shift, and that had been a major problem. Of course, at the time she had hidden the fact well, pretending to be sick the entire week. The healer had a small worry that the same curse that had fallen on GhostMoon had made its way to SoulMoon. But that worry faded away rather quickly, "I can always come back later...this is much more important anyway..." She mumbled to herself glancing around and making sure the coast was clear once again before shifting to her wolf form. She shook her coat before padding off, "How long have you guys been together?" Angel asked, she was a wolf in love so she could tell that at least one of these males loved Mask.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22(Open to whoever to find)
"Hunt? You mean, like I run on all fours and kill an animal with my teeth and eat it raw?" He about gagged at the thought of eating a raw animal... 'Well yeah, we have hunted before, you just don't remember it and it has nothing to do with this concussion we have.' Quinn frowned, "Okay...so you are telling me that you have taken over my body and we have shifted into a wolf..." A thought occurred to him, "Oh god...have we killed a human? Is that why I have a bullet wound in my shoulder?" His body shook and it had nothing to do with the cool weather of fall. 'No, we have never killed a human...but well should I tell you what happened last night?' Quinn nodded, not that the voice he was talking to could see it, but it seemed to know his answer. 'We had been doing pretty good, anytime we hit our heat, you were strong enough to ignore it. For the most part, you might have felt kind of sick. Maybe a bit drained of energy here and there, well we hit the end of our heat last night and as was you were already sick. So...you may or may not have lost consciousness and I took over, I couldn't help myself. It had been a month since we had last gone on a run and I needed it. I just didn't think your buddy was going to wake up right as I transformed....'

Quinn sat still, "Are you kidding me? So this guy that was my friend just up and decided to shoot me?" Jasper chuckled, 'Bud our wolf form isn't anything to sneeze at, we stand taller than normal werewolves, from what I have seen from a distance. That is terrifying to humans, crap most humans can't even face a normal wolf without shitting themselves.' Quinn sighed, "Okay...so we need food, but we can't hunt and well...I'm not sure I want to hunt...just sounds gross. And to make things even better, I have no idea where we are, do you?" 'That I don't know...but I can tell you we are in a werewolf territory if that is helpful?' "Um...no, aren't wolves super territorial, wouldn't they want to you know kill us?" Jasper fell silent for a moment, 'Only if we are a threat...I think...' Quinn groaned, "Greaat...that is just soo reassuring." 'Hey...I have never met another werewolf up close and personal so I am guessing on that part. Maybe if you hadn't been so sheltered your whole life and guarded against me for God only knows what reason, we wouldn't be in this mess.' Quinn shrugged, "Yes, because this is all my fault. Dude, I didn't even know that you exist until 20 minutes ago." The two of them fell silent as Quinn worked on standing without being hit with wave after wave of dizziness.​
"Mostly she's that way," Xade grumbled; when he jumped about 6 feet into the air and shifted back into his dhole-wolf form. And without hesitating he began running, when he landed swiftly on his paws. Jake following close behind, making sure Angel was keeping up. Since he was known for looking out for fellow wolves.

"We've known each other for about.. 3 years..? But I've known Mask longer- 4 or 5 years now," Xade muttered; his orange pelt streamed from the sunlight. He was a very handsome wolf, other female wolves loved his dauntless attitude. "So it makes sense why I love her."

Jake's face practically went from decent to spiritless. His chances were even lower now- since he only knew her 2 years.. 'shoot..' he muttered.

Garen was roaming through the forest pulling an deer heading back to his pack when he heard a wolf nearby
He walk over to quinn seeing him trying to stand, he let go of the deer leg and walk over to him:"are you alright sir?"
His voice deep as he is in his thirties, his wolf fur grey and white
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Orian who was casually making his way to his apartment was walking past an alleyway. Passing by the alleyway, dropping his cigar in a trash can, he then heard a small crying sound. He spun around slightly, to hear more. He then walked into the alleyway, to see he wasn't hearing things. He then saw a small orange kitten lying on the ground. It had 4 other cats and kittens dead near it. It being the only survivor. He knelt down, and wiggled his fingers and making a 'tch' sound. The kitten slowly walked to him. It's green eyes curious; sniffing his fingers, then rubbing his head and flank against his hand.

Smiling, Orian picked it up. "I'll call you.. Oliver," he said, holding the kitten close to his chest.

Orian isn't all bad.. maybe someone should try to reason with him.. And know his backstory.. (because he does have one..)

Angel nodded, "So my intuition was right after all." she said with a small laugh. She jumped over a fallen tree landing with grace, "Have either of you ever considered joining a pack? We watch out for each other plus things like what happened to Mask are very rare. And pups are the most important thing, I still can't believe someone killed her pup. That is the lowest of lows..." Tessa agreed with her, 'Loners tend to live differently...' Angel wondered what Tessa really meant by that, but she didn't give it much more thought as they got closer to camp once again. She slowed down slightly her eyes landing on Charlie and she smiled, "Great! Charlie is here now, that's even better. She is also one of our guards and someone I'd trust with my life." Angel's paw skidded to a halt just short of running straight into Charlie, panting lightly. "Charlie, we have some things that need to be announced to the pack. I don't think anyone is out patrolling still, but someone could have left to go hunting. In case you hadn't noticed, our Alpha has taken in a loner who was hurt pretty badly. But the wolves who are wanting to hurt her are still out and about." For all Angel knew Charlie could already know all this or perhaps she had just woken up.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix (if this is fine with you)

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Quinn had been so focused when a wolf came up and started talking an unusually high squeal came from him and he fell backward with a hard thud. 'Wow....yeah that was real manly there Quinn...' "Oh now you wanna talk back, shut up..." Quinn covered his mouth and he heard Jasper chuckling in his mind, "Um...that wasn't aimed at you...mister...um wolf..." Quinn was so tired, everything happening right now was just exhausting. 'He is a werewolf.' 'Nah I thought I could suddenly understand wolves.' 'I mean we might have that ability, but I'm not really sure.' Quinn groaned turning his attention back to the werewolf, the smell of blood was making his mouth water and that made his human half cringe. But Jasper was all for it, he could feel Jasper's eagerness to tear into that deer. "No...I am not alright...I am the furthest thing from alright." He felt Jasper trying to push forward, Jasper wanted nothing more than to sink his teeth into that deer. It felt strange having to fight for control, it felt scary.
@Miasmith17

"Can you tell me more about what happened back then?" Sarah asked, brushing grass from her knee and hands as she stood up. "Who runs that other pack? Why did they attack yours?" She asked, wanting to know more. She wanted to know all of it, every last detail.

@Miasmith17

During the long wait for the day to end, to go to their new, possibly temporary home, Lucas looked up First Aid and caring for wounds in the small book section of the store. It was a very slow day.

Maxwell quickly finished packing their things in the backpack, far quicker than he had expected too. So, leaving the bag by the door, with nearly everything they'd need to take with them, he left the room and decided to go for a run. He walked straight into the tree line and changed to a wolf before he was running full teir into the trees, happy to just have time for himself. The scent of blood quickly caught his nose and he slid to a stop, scenting the air to find the direction and then pausing. He could smell more than one wolf, he was large, but did he want to risk potentially taking on two wolves. Injured or not, was it worth the risk of a fight? What about the pack he and his sibling were meant to join. Growling softly at himself, he made up his mind and ran straight for the scent of blood. His abnormal large wolf form came flying over a down tree to land with a thud on the ground. He blinked in clear surprise at having found both so fast. He looked between the two, and it was clear to his eyes the injured male hadn't been harmed by the other.

Maxwell's nose told him all he needed to know, he shifted back to human and took a cautious step towards the injured one "Do you need help? I can help... However you need I can help." He said, his voice a rumbling even bass. He'd learned to speak in soothing tones for his sister.

Angel nodded, "So my intuition was right after all." she said with a small laugh. She jumped over a fallen tree landing with grace, "Have either of you ever considered joining a pack? We watch out for each other plus things like what happened to Mask are very rare. And pups are the most important thing, I still can't believe someone killed her pup. That is the lowest of lows..." Tessa agreed with her, 'Loners tend to live differently...' Angel wondered what Tessa really meant by that, but she didn't give it much more thought as they got closer to camp once again. She slowed down slightly her eyes landing on Charlie and she smiled, "Great! Charlie is here now, that's even better. She is also one of our guards and someone I'd trust with my life." Angel's paw skidded to a halt just short of running straight into Charlie, panting lightly. "Charlie, we have some things that need to be announced to the pack. I don't think anyone is out patrolling still, but someone could have left to go hunting. In case you hadn't noticed, our Alpha has taken in a loner who was hurt pretty badly. But the wolves who are wanting to hurt her are still out and about." For all Angel knew Charlie could already know all this or perhaps she had just woken up.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix (if this is fine with you)

Quinn had been so focused when a wolf came up and started talking an unusually high squeal came from him and he fell backward with a hard thud. 'Wow....yeah that was real manly there Quinn...' "Oh now you wanna talk back, shut up..." Quinn covered his mouth and he heard Jasper chuckling in his mind, "Um...that wasn't aimed at you...mister...um wolf..." Quinn was so tired, everything happening right now was just exhausting. 'He is a werewolf.' 'Nah I thought I could suddenly understand wolves.' 'I mean we might have that ability, but I'm not really sure.' Quinn groaned turning his attention back to the werewolf, the smell of blood was making his mouth water and that made his human half cringe. But Jasper was all for it, he could feel Jasper's eagerness to tear into that deer. "No...I am not alright...I am the furthest thing from alright." He felt Jasper trying to push forward, Jasper wanted nothing more than to sink his teeth into that deer. It felt strange having to fight for control, it felt scary.
@Miasmith17
Garen look at quinn confused as he squealed then shook his head ignoring it for now:"i see, are you a new shifter? I could bring you to my pack and call for a medic to come look you over....my alpha is very welcoming of outsiders as we need more to join to fill our many empty dens...."

He tears a piece of the deet front leg and drop it infront of quin:"here you look hungry especially with your tail wagging...."

"Can you tell me more about what happened back then?" Sarah asked, brushing grass from her knee and hands as she stood up. "Who runs that other pack? Why did they attack yours?" She asked, wanting to know more. She wanted to know all of it, every last detail.

@Miasmith17

During the long wait for the day to end, to go to their new, possibly temporary home, Lucas looked up First Aid and caring for wounds in the small book section of the store. It was a very slow day.

Maxwell quickly finished packing their things in the backpack, far quicker than he had expected too. So, leaving the bag by the door, with nearly everything they'd need to take with them, he left the room and decided to go for a run. He walked straight into the tree line and changed to a wolf before he was running full teir into the trees, happy to just have time for himself. The scent of blood quickly caught his nose and he slid to a stop, scenting the air to find the direction and then pausing. He could smell more than one wolf, he was large, but did he want to risk potentially taking on two wolves. Injured or not, was it worth the risk of a fight? What about the pack he and his sibling were meant to join. Growling softly at himself, he made up his mind and ran straight for the scent of blood. His abnormal large wolf form came flying over a down tree to land with a thud on the ground. He blinked in clear surprise at having found both so fast. He looked between the two, and it was clear to his eyes the injured male hadn't been harmed by the other.

Maxwell's nose told him all he needed to know, he shifted back to human and took a cautious step towards the injured one "Do you need help? I can help... However you need I can help." He said, his voice a rumbling even bass. He'd learned to speak in soothing tones for his sister.

Garen looked at the newcomer curiously:"yes he has been shot and seems he is arguing agianst someone....he must be a lone shifter. Raised by humans but not finding out about his wolf side till now...."

Lily explained to sarah:"bloodmoon attacked us because their leader lilith used to be a member of this pack but when father took a different mate, she got angry as her mother never came back so she left and after i was born she put a plague on our pack making us unable to have offspring....it killed half the pack and the remaining ten were killed three weeks later when bloodmoon attacked our pack begining war....the fire they created caused pain for many packs. Some ghostmoon wolves were killed by the bloodmoon wolves while others couldnt get away from the fire....
The humans put out the fire before it reach their town"

Garen looked at the newcomer curiously:"yes he has been shot and seems he is arguing agianst someone....he must be a lone shifter. Raised by humans but not finding out about his wolf side till now...."

Lily explained to sarah:"bloodmoon attacked us because their leader lilith used to be a member of this pack but when father took a different mate, she got angry as her mother never came back so she left and after i was born she put a plague on our pack making us unable to have offspring....it killed half the pack and the remaining ten were killed three weeks later when bloodmoon attacked our pack begining war....the fire they created caused pain for many packs. Some ghostmoon wolves were killed by the bloodmoon wolves while others couldnt get away from the fire....
The humans put out the fire before it reach their town"

Sarah stared at Lily for a moment, her mouth hanging open before she jarred back to the moment. "Your older sister did this!?" She was appalled that someone could do such a thing to a family member. The next thing that came tumbling out was "You can't have pups? Or was that fixed?" Her voice had gotten softer, no longer the loud yell of her outburst. She was waiting to be led back towards the dens, since she still didn't quite know the way.

Max glanced at the older male, but waited to find out what the other wanted. He was supposed to be joining a pack, temporarily but he knew nothing of it and couldn't speak for them. So, he waited with his offer of help hanging out there.

Tail wagging? He glanced behind him only to see a black tail swaying and it was attached to him. It was definitely attached to his body, when another wolf landed near them he felt like he was going to pass out. This was real...yup...it was real he wasn't dreaming and he wasn't insane. 'Well, it's not like I would lie to you about this.' Quinn let out a very shaky laugh, "It is real...dear lord what have I gotten myself into and how do I get out..." Quinn's human form slipped away as Quinn lost the remainder of his strength, a large black wolf took his place, growling slightly at the pain from his shoulder. "Knew shifting with the bullet was going to hurt more..." He glanced to the wolf offering meat and took it without hesitation, devouring it in seconds. It helped to clear Jasper's mind just a bit, "Yes...we are what you could say newly shifted. But it is a bit more complicated than that..." When Garen mentioned something about being a lone shifter his ears perked up, "Is that what you would call this? We were raised by humans who knew what we were, but they kept Quinn's wolf side a secret. Quinn was never weak enough for me to fully stick around and they used something strange in the meat they would feed me to keep me sleeping most of the time..." Jasper wondered if it was a normal occourance. With food in his stomach, he was feeling a bit better, "Meeting a medic and an Alpha?" His ears pressed against his head, he wasn't sure if he was ready for a pack just yet, not to mention these two were the only werewolves he had met. "I...I'm not sure I am ready for a pack..." Part of Quinn was curious and then another part of him was worried, what if he did show up and he was hated. What if they thought him to be weak since he was already injured. He glanced to the other wolf, he carried several different scents on him as well, but not the same ones as the older wolf. "Are you both from the same pack?"
@Miasmith17
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Tail wagging? He glanced behind him only to see a black tail swaying and it was attached to him. It was definitely attached to his body, when another wolf landed near them he felt like he was going to pass out. This was real...yup...it was real he wasn't dreaming and he wasn't insane. 'Well, it's not like I would lie to you about this.' Quinn let out a very shaky laugh, "It is real...dear lord what have I gotten myself into and how do I get out..." Quinn's human form slipped away as Quinn lost the remainder of his strength, a large black wolf took his place, growling slightly at the pain from his shoulder. "Knew shifting with the bullet was going to hurt more..." He glanced to the wolf offering meat and took it without hesitation, devouring it in seconds. It helped to clear Jasper's mind just a bit, "Yes...we are what you could say newly shifted. But it is a bit more complicated than that..." When Garen mentioned something about being a lone shifter his ears perked up, "Is that what you would call this? We were raised by humans who knew what we were, but they kept Quinn's wolf side a secret. Quinn was never weak enough for me to fully stick around and they used something strange in the meat they would feed me to keep me sleeping most of the time..." Jasper wondered if it was a normal occourance. With food in his stomach, he was feeling a bit better, "Meeting a medic and an Alpha?" His ears pressed against his head, he wasn't sure if he was ready for a pack just yet, not to mention these two were the only werewolves he had met. "I...I'm not sure I am ready for a pack..." Part of Quinn was curious and then another part of him was worried, what if he did show up and he was hated. What if they thought him to be weak since he was already injured. He glanced to the other wolf, he carried several different scents on him as well, but not the same ones as the older wolf. "Are you both from the same pack?"

Max glanced at the older wolf as he shifted back to his wolf form and scented the air around him. It wasn't as strong as the source he met earlier that day, be he distinctly smelled the Alpha from earlier and his steel grey eyes took in the older one before he sat down heavily "I guess we are. Though, my siblings and I just joined at their behest this morning. I've yet to venture fully into the territory like my sister Sarah." He said, clearly so at peace with both wolf and man, there was no distinguished difference. "I don't know how much of a pack we make though." He added, wondering if this new wolf could make out only five scents between the two of them.

@Miasmith17

Sarah stared at Lily for a moment, her mouth hanging open before she jarred back to the moment. "Your older sister did this!?" She was appalled that someone could do such a thing to a family member. The next thing that came tumbling out was "You can't have pups? Or was that fixed?" Her voice had gotten softer, no longer the loud yell of her outburst. She was waiting to be led back towards the dens, since she still didn't quite know the way.

Max glanced at the older male, but waited to find out what the other wanted. He was supposed to be joining a pack, temporarily but he knew nothing of it and couldn't speak for them. So, he waited with his offer of help hanging out there.
Lily shook her head:"we didnt have the same mother....we broke the curse recently."

She lead her back to the dens
--
Garen watched quinn explaining:"yes thats what we call it for now....im from ghostmoon, one of the only guards left of the pack...."

He looked at max:"you've joinned my alpha pack? Oh i wasnt aware till now she probably was gonna tell me as soon as i got back from hunting....."

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

Charlie looked up as Angel approached her, giving the black wolf a nod of greeting. “Hey, Angel. Yeah, I heard about the hurt loner. Want me to go and check if anyone’s left camp and bring them back?” she asked, shaking out her light gray pelt. Her curious gaze turned to the two wolves with her packmate. “And who’re these two?”
teluhtubby teluhtubby VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

"These two and the loner are the reason I want to make sure everyone from the pack is here. That female has a few wolves that want to kill her and I would prefer that not happening under our care. So I figured it would be much better to have the whole pack know what the two males could be coming to visit the loner while she is here." Angel shifted to her human form resting against a tree, "That's Xade and that's Jake...very close to our female loner, Mask." She said pointing to the guys as she said their names, "I was planning to tell Finnegan about my idea first though. It would just be easier with the whole pack gathered to let them know that there will be a few loners running around."
teluhtubby teluhtubby
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

"So you are both from the same pack in a way of saying...well if you are new to the pack then maybe...maybe it won't be so bad since the pack doesn't sound too big." Jasper's stomach growled and he gave them both a nervous chuckle, "Sorry...lost a lot of blood. I'll follow you to the board line off your camp and wait for your Alpha to see me before stepping foot into your camp. If you would prefer such." Yes, he was in pain, but it wasn't like that pain would go away even if he did just barge into their camp or home. He wasn't sure what it was they had here, did they own actually houses or did they live in dens like normal wolves?
@Miasmith17

"These two and the loner are the reason I want to make sure everyone from the pack is here. That female has a few wolves that want to kill her and I would prefer that not happening under our care. So I figured it would be much better to have the whole pack know what the two males could be coming to visit the loner while she is here." Angel shifted to her human form resting against a tree, "That's Xade and that's Jake...very close to our female loner, Mask." She said pointing to the guys as she said their names, "I was planning to tell Finnegan about my idea first though. It would just be easier with the whole pack gathered to let them know that there will be a few loners running around."
teluhtubby teluhtubby

"So you are both from the same pack in a way of saying...well if you are new to the pack then maybe...maybe it won't be so bad since the pack doesn't sound too big." Jasper's stomach growled and he gave them both a nervous chuckle, "Sorry...lost a lot of blood. I'll follow you to the board line off your camp and wait for your Alpha to see me before stepping foot into your camp. If you would prefer such." Yes, he was in pain, but it wasn't like that pain would go away even if he did just barge into their camp or home. He wasn't sure what it was they had here, did they own actually houses or did they live in dens like normal wolves?
@Miasmith17
Garen nod but suggest:"me and him will drag the deer but you be ontop it so you dont loose your strength unless he prefers to carry you...."

He look over at max

@Miasmith17

Garen nod but suggest:"me and him will drag the deer but you be ontop it so you dont loose your strength unless he prefers to carry you...."

He look over at max

Max gave a lazy sort of yawn before rising up and giving his body a great stretch as he walked towards the newer wolf. "If you don't mind being carried, I can do so. Unless you think you can walk, then I can be a support for you. If I'm to carry you though, I'm afraid that's a far easier task as a human." he said, giving him the option. "It can be done as a wolf, but if you would prefer." he added, knowing that having another wolf on his back as he trudged through woods he didn't know as well as the older one would be slow going. "I'm Maxwell by the way." he said, looking at them both. But I answer to Max just fine." he added, not aware the others could have separate names for their wolf half.

Sarah followed Lily back to the main Den before she was trotting off to try and find which other Den was the absolute closest so that she and her brothers were right there if they were ever needed by the pack for any reason. One harsh season was going to be a test for them all, especially her and her siblings who needed to learn new pack laws and rankings. She found the Den mentioned to be closest, but something about it felt odd to her.

Max gave a lazy sort of yawn before rising up and giving his body a great stretch as he walked towards the newer wolf. "If you don't mind being carried, I can do so. Unless you think you can walk, then I can be a support for you. If I'm to carry you though, I'm afraid that's a far easier task as a human." he said, giving him the option. "It can be done as a wolf, but if you would prefer." he added, knowing that having another wolf on his back as he trudged through woods he didn't know as well as the older one would be slow going. "I'm Maxwell by the way." he said, looking at them both. But I answer to Max just fine." he added, not aware the others could have separate names for their wolf half.

Sarah followed Lily back to the main Den before she was trotting off to try and find which other Den was the absolute closest so that she and her brothers were right there if they were ever needed by the pack for any reason. One harsh season was going to be a test for them all, especially her and her siblings who needed to learn new pack laws and rankings. She found the Den mentioned to be closest, but something about it felt odd to her.
Garen nod:"i will carry the deer then, its nice to meet you max"

Lily went to the empty medic den checking on the bloodmoon book hidden behind a rock

"I've put some thought into joining a pack," Xade muttered, his orange pelt streaming from the sunlight.

"You have?" Jake asked him, bouncing over a bush.

"Your pack seems reasonable, though. I would like to stay with Mask, at all costs," Xade grumbled, deep in his throat. "It did, indeed tear her apart when Ice was murdered."

Jake and Xade steadied up, side by side, following Angel.

"Hello, Charlie," Xade said, his eyes calm; at the moment, when he spotted her.

Listening in, Xade nodded, "we do need to keep an eye out for Orian and Stuart."

Orian had taken his kitten home and then went to a convenience store. He seemed confused, and not knowing where to look.

"Man, I can't find shisk," Orian groaned.

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

Fenrir growled at Finnegan as he shifted into his human form and seated himself outside the den, battling inside his head "You just let her go?! How could you? You hardly know those two from a hole in the ground! If she gets harmed it is going to be on you" Heaving a heavy sigh, Finnegan responded "Fenrir I can't keep them locked away, you know that.. they are both to free spirited for that, I am sorry" Fenrir let lose a growl once more before backing off into the depths of his mind. A sigh of relief escaped him as he rested his head back against the outside wall of the den. Fenrir fancied Angel, Tessa's wolf very much and had basically claimed her for himself even though Finnegan didn't claim Tessa. It wasn't that Finnegan wasn't attracted to her because he very much was, it was just the fact that they were so close as friends and he didn't want to ruin anything that they had. Frustrated and irritated, Finnegan stood to stretch when he caught the scent of Tessa and Angel. Allowing Fenrir to come forward and shift, he then howled to the sky, he wanted his pack members to know who was here and why. With that he entered the den to check on mask, seeing her awake he smiled softly "I hope you rested well, I am going to let my pack know you are here and explain what has happened that way they will know to keep an eye out for the two wolves who are set on harming you" With that Fenrir turned to exit the den and head back outside.

VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf teluhtubby teluhtubby

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

Fenrir growled at Finnegan as he shifted into his human form and seated himself outside the den, battling inside his head "You just let her go?! How could you? You hardly know those two from a hole in the ground! If she gets harmed it is going to be on you" Heaving a heavy sigh, Finnegan responded "Fenrir I can't keep them locked away, you know that.. they are both to free spirited for that, I am sorry" Fenrir let lose a growl once more before backing off into the depths of his mind. A sigh of relief escaped him as he rested his head back against the outside wall of the den. Fenrir fancied Angel, Tessa's wolf very much and had basically claimed her for himself even though Finnegan didn't claim Tessa. It wasn't that Finnegan wasn't attracted to her because he very much was, it was just the fact that they were so close as friends and he didn't want to ruin anything that they had. Frustrated and irritated, Finnegan stood to stretch when he caught the scent of Tessa and Angel. Allowing Fenrir to come forward and shift, he then howled to the sky, he wanted his pack members to know who was here and why. With that he entered the den to check on mask, seeing her awake he smiled softly "I hope you rested well, I am going to let my pack know you are here and explain what has happened that way they will know to keep an eye out for the two wolves who are set on harming you" With that Fenrir turned to exit the den and head back outside.

VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf teluhtubby teluhtubby
"Alright," Mask grumbled; shaking her black pelt. Lightly patting her tail against the floor of the den; when she caught Xade and Jake's scent nearby.

Orian had transformed into his wolf form with his kitten, Oliver. Orian decided to show the young feline the outside world, and how beautiful it is. He had never felt so calm with anyone before; the kitten made him happy. Since he felt like a father figure to the little guy. Giving Oliver a little glance as he walked slowly so he could keep up. A sudden thought hit him: now I would understand how Mask felt.. He sighed remembering what he had done to the innocent pup.. he felt like a jerk.

"Orian!" Stuart yipped, bounding up to him.

"Hmm?" he hummed in response, turning to face him. Oliver standing beside him; with wide green eyes.

"We're on tonight to finish what we started with Mask. You remember, right?" Stuart growled, thinking Orian had forgotten.

"No, no. I have not forgotten!" Orian grumbled; his pastel eyes keen.

"Good.. So I will see you tonight," Stuart muttered before whipping away.

"Kill who?" Oliver echoed.

"Not Mask.. I.. suddenly don't want this to happen.." Orian murmured. He then thrust himself into Finnegan's territory.

Boondox Boondox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back