• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

At one moment there was one, now there were three. Finnegan snarled as the other two approached but he was quick to soften his gaze at the mention of his guest, Finnegan's southern accented laugh echoed into the air as his gusts of wind died and his eyes became soft, looking at the three wolves in front of him he dipped his head "Your friend is going to be fine, If I hadn't found her she just might be dead" Finnegan paused for a moment before he began speaking again "She was attacked, I saved her life" Finnegan then turned to enter his den, glancing over his shoulder at them, he gestured into the den with his head "Shes this way" Letting out a howl, he called off his patrol of guards and allowed his pack to resume back to normal.

Rounding the corner to enter the belly of the den, Mask could now be seen and Finnegan shot her a small smile "Your friends almost got themselves killed looking for you" With that he stepped to the side to allow the three of them to see mask.

teluhtubby teluhtubby
The three male wolves were relieved, especially Jake. But Stuart could care less; him being the last to enter. "Mask!" "Are you okay?" Jake and Xade exclaimed.

Mask let out a chuckle to see her close friends; until she saw Stuart. Her blue eyes flashed red again and began whimpering and growling. Xade and Jake turned at him.

"Maybe it's best if you head out," Xade murmured.

Stuart curled his snout the spoke, "why aren't you dead? Orian said he would kill you!"

Stuart threw himself at her; Xade and Jake forced him back. Struggling to keep him from Mask who was already injured as it is.

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

Finnegan watched as what seemed like a reunion turned into a battle once more. The two smaller wolves attempted to hold the larger one back. Finnegan didn't hesitate to throw himself at Stuart, his fiery pelt slamming into the other male, Finnegan latched his large fangs into the shoulder of the male, The usual calm icy glaze to his eyes were now vibrantly blue and filled with rage. Finnegan's grip on the male was firm as he placed a large paw on the males neck "You come into my pack lands with the intent to harm, you are no longer welcome here. If I release you, you will leave quickly and quietly" Finnegan paused to glance at mask from the corner of his eye but quickly focused back on the male "If you refuse to leave, I will be forced to take matters into my own hands and thats not who I am.. But I will be if I have to be, Mask is under the protection of Soulmoon" Finnegan's voice boomed with anger as he held stuart to the ground.

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

Finnegan watched as what seemed like a reunion turned into a battle once more. The two smaller wolves attempted to hold the larger one back. Finnegan didn't hesitate to throw himself at Stuart, his fiery pelt slamming into the other male, Finnegan latched his large fangs into the shoulder of the male, The usual calm icy glaze to his eyes were now vibrantly blue and filled with rage. Finnegan's grip on the male was firm as he placed a large paw on the males neck "You come into my pack lands with the intent to harm, you are no longer welcome here. If I release you, you will leave quickly and quietly" Finnegan paused to glance at mask from the corner of his eye but quickly focused back on the male "If you refuse to leave, I will be forced to take matters into my own hands and thats not who I am.. But I will be if I have to be, Mask is under the protection of Soulmoon" Finnegan's voice boomed with anger as he held stuart to the ground.

teluhtubby teluhtubby
Stuart snarled when Finnegan threw himself at himself. The timber-gray wolf was very angered by this and spoke with all the anger in his veins, "fine, I will leave! just get off of me!"

Mask's blue eyes were full of fear as she was in slight pain as she pushed herself in a corner trying to calm herself. Xade and Jake went over to protect her though, which calmed her.

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

To say Finnegan was angry was an understatement, he was absolutely furious. Keeping a strong hold on Stuart he snarled as the male responded with such a disrespectful tone, Finnegan then let go of Stuarts shoulder, his fangs and chin stained with a small amount of the males blood. The wound on Stuarts shoulder wasn't anything major, Finnegan had not been intending to do any real damage, that's why he went for the shoulder an not the throat. Finnegan stood tall over the other male, crimson stained fangs snapped close to the males face "Leave! Now!" Finnegan snarled as a large gust of wind started circling inside of the den, Finnegan's rage began to influence his ability as his cold stare was fixed on the other male in front of him. The wind whistled violently around the den as they awaited the enemies next move.

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

To say Finnegan was angry was an understatement, he was absolutely furious. Keeping a strong hold on Stuart he snarled as the male responded with such a disrespectful tone, Finnegan then let go of Stuarts shoulder, his fangs and chin stained with a small amount of the males blood. The wound on Stuarts shoulder wasn't anything major, Finnegan had not been intending to do any real damage, that's why he went for the shoulder an not the throat. Finnegan stood tall over the other male, crimson stained fangs snapped close to the males face "Leave! Now!" Finnegan snarled as a large gust of wind started circling inside of the den, Finnegan's rage began to influence his ability as his cold stare was fixed on the other male in front of him. The wind whistled violently around the den as they awaited the enemies next move.

teluhtubby teluhtubby
Stuart let out a very small whine, which he rarely did. As soon he let go of him, he gave Mask, Xade, and Jake a death stare. Then he took off, fast as lightning; his gray-black figure gone in the forest.

Mask let out a sigh of relief. As her two friends informed her that he was gone. They both lied next to her; obviously they both liked her. Mask apparently was a good she-wolf if the two handsome wolves had shown her such affection, even going to avenge her 'death'.

"So glad you're alright!" Jake muttered, nuzzling her face. Making her snicker.

"Sorry for bringing him," Xade grumbled; his turquoise eyes darkened.

Mask then eyed Finnegan and snuck a smile to him.. practically saying: 'thank you'.

"It's okay.. he hates me- if you noticed.." Mask trailed off with her words then continued "..now Finnegan, you know my old mate.. or enemy, I should say."

Tessa Zimmerman - Guard - 29
Tessaa had been on parol the entire morning, she was taking in each new scent she had found. Keeping them in mind for later use, but she mainly was wondering why there had been such an increase of loners. Perhaps they had followed the newest pack here or maybe they had been keeping their track hidden. She wasn't sure which, but either way it could present a problem if they weren't kept track of. She huffed slightly, getting ready to follow another strange scent that wasn't like the others when she heard her alpha howl. Her ears perking up and her tail wagging slightly as he called off patrol. It meant he was back in the main section of terriory, she darted off in the direction. Ready to inform him of all of her findings, but the closer she got the heavier loner scents got. Her fur bristled as the scent of blood weighed heavily on one of the loner smells. Just as she entered the area a grey-black flash of fur flew by her, making her snarl slightly. But her eyes landed on not only one loner, but three and then her Alpha. Her ears pressed against her head as she noticed the one female smiling slightly and Fin didn't seem too bothered by any of the loners. Her blues eyes took in the two male loners that seemed rather close to the lone female, perhaps it was normal for lone females to have males follow them. She glanced to Finnegan, "Alpha...are they guests?"
teluhtubby teluhtubby Boondox Boondox (hope ya dont mind)​

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

Allowing the three to reunite properly, Finnegan lay against the wall of the den, his chin still stained red as he watched the three of them, they all looked so content with one another, yet mask was a loner? Finnegan was lost in thought when Tessa appeared, slowly approaching the den. Finnegan stood to greet her, his icy eyes now calm once more "Tessa, the she wolf is my guest.. I saved her from an ambush attack.. without my help she would have parished" He paused a moment to look back at the group "The other two males I am unsure of, for now things are quiet and I would like to keep it this way.. I do not know if they will be staying, however Mask cannot leave until she makes a full recovery" Finnegan enjoyed Tessa's presence, she was always so loyal and quick to answer any call he had. Mask's voice spoke and Finnegan's eyes moved to her "Your mate is a coward and a fool, if he crosses my pack line again, I'll take care of him myself" The words he spoke were firm and cold, Finnegan was not one to be aggressive but if the safety of his pack was at stake he would do everything in his power to ensure their safety

teluhtubby teluhtubby VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

Allowing the three to reunite properly, Finnegan lay against the wall of the den, his chin still stained red as he watched the three of them, they all looked so content with one another, yet mask was a loner? Finnegan was lost in thought when Tessa appeared, slowly approaching the den. Finnegan stood to greet her, his icy eyes now calm once more "Tessa, the she wolf is my guest.. I saved her from an ambush attack.. without my help she would have parished" He paused a moment to look back at the group "The other two males I am unsure of, for now things are quiet and I would like to keep it this way.. I do not know if they will be staying, however Mask cannot leave until she makes a full recovery" Finnegan enjoyed Tessa's presence, she was always so loyal and quick to answer any call he had. Mask's voice spoke and Finnegan's eyes moved to her "Your mate is a coward and a fool, if he crosses my pack line again, I'll take care of him myself" The words he spoke were firm and cold, Finnegan was not one to be aggressive but if the safety of his pack was at stake he would do everything in his power to ensure their safety

"We should be headed home though," Xade grumbled; his voice was a deep, dark tone. "Also I am Xade. This-" facing to Jake "-is Jake."

"He's right. I am supposed to be meeting my twin later," Jake replied. His tone was soft and at ease.

"I wonder where Nina went though.." Xade's tone trailed off; as Jake and Xade both conversed on their way out.

Mask's blue eyes were at ease and she said her good-byes to her friends. She untensed her muscles, that rippled under her black pelt. Due to her size, she took up some space in the corner. Her eyes flashed red once more; hoping nobody would notice.. She whipped her paw over her ear, scratching it boredly. Lying down, she let out a small whine from pain. "Is it all right if I rest, Finnegan?" Mask asked; letting out a sigh. She did indeed enjoy saying his full name; since that's how she was raised, and thought was polite- was to say someone's full name.

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

With a small smile he shifted as well, his dark fur accented against hers well as he joined her in taking a few bites of their meal "Don't worry, we can make sure once you get something to eat" Xavier then ate what he wanted and moved himself back to the mattress, awaiting Lilith to join him once more. Xavier's eyes scanned over her like glue, watching her every move. Xavier was extremely proud to call her his mate.

@Miasmith17
Lilith finish eating and shift back walking back over to him on the matress laying beside him with a smile:"once the food settles we shall then my love..."

Quinn Kosky - Loner - 22
Pain...hat was what Quinn woke up to...feeling like he had been hit by a damn train. He groaned, blinking a few times, why was he in a forest? Did he live in a forest? No...that didn't seem to settle right in his mind. But with this kind of headache who could tell what was going to be settling right in his mind, there were two points in his body that hurt the most. His left shoulder and his temple on the right side, he groaned pressing a hand against the side of his temple that hurt. He could smell the blood without even having to look at the blood that stained his hand, it was as crystal clear as the scents around him and that terrified him. All he could remember was his name, Quinn Kosky... That was the only thing that was currently coming to mind.

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - Guard - 29
"Mate? Was that the wolf who darted out of here like a bat out of hell?" Her eyes roamed over the female that the two loners were protecting, "Wait...did her mate attack her?" She asked in shock, anger filling her for the female, she knew nothing about. Mates were supposed to protect each other, care for each other, being mates in her mind was a rather sacred vow. Her eyes darted towards the direction that the wolf had run, but she knew by now he was long gone and she would spend far too much time trying to track him down. When the males introduced themselves she nodded to them, "My name is Angel...or Tessa if you ask my human form." Yes Tess and her got along but they saw things a bit differently when it came to Fin. Tessa saw Fin as a wonderful Alpha and a good friend, Angel saw him as a possible mate who she liked. How could a wolf and human not fall for the same person? Right now, it felt as if a female was encroaching on her male and that bothered her. She glanced to the two males, "Would you mind if I tagged along with you, so that I can meet this Nina. I would rather know the loners rather than attack them."
teluhtubby teluhtubby Boondox Boondox

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

Xavier had already shifted back to his human form before pulled her closer to him, raising a hand to brush the hair from her face "Alright, We shall let it settle" With that he allowed himself to get comfortable, almost so that he could take a nap. Although he wouldn't fall asleep on such an occasion. Taking in her scent, Xavier growled with delight as it just smelt so inviting to him.

@Miasmith17

Quinn Kosky - Loner - 22
Pain...hat was what Quinn woke up to...feeling like he had been hit by a damn train. He groaned, blinking a few times, why was he in a forest? Did he live in a forest? No...that didn't seem to settle right in his mind. But with this kind of headache who could tell what was going to be settling right in his mind, there were two points in his body that hurt the most. His left shoulder and his temple on the right side, he groaned pressing a hand against the side of his temple that hurt. He could smell the blood without even having to look at the blood that stained his hand, it was as crystal clear as the scents around him and that terrified him. All he could remember was his name, Quinn Kosky... That was the only thing that was currently coming to mind.

"Mate? Was that the wolf who darted out of here like a bat out of hell?" Her eyes roamed over the female that the two loners were protecting, "Wait...did her mate attack her?" She asked in shock, anger filling her for the female, she knew nothing about. Mates were supposed to protect each other, care for each other, being mates in her mind was a rather sacred vow. Her eyes darted towards the direction that the wolf had run, but she knew by now he was long gone and she would spend far too much time trying to track him down. When the males introduced themselves she nodded to them, "My name is Angel...or Tessa if you ask my human form." Yes Tess and her got along but they saw things a bit differently when it came to Fin. Tessa saw Fin as a wonderful Alpha and a good friend, Angel saw him as a possible mate who she liked. How could a wolf and human not fall for the same person? Right now, it felt as if a female was encroaching on her male and that bothered her. She glanced to the two males, "Would you mind if I tagged along with you, so that I can meet this Nina. I would rather know the loners rather than attack them."
teluhtubby teluhtubby Boondox Boondox
"You'd like to come with us?" Xade's deep voice echoed; his eyes studied her deeply.

"She can," Jake muttered, his green eyes clouded with thought. Since Jake wanted to confess his love for Mask; but once again his gut wriggled.

"Also I'm Xade," he murmured. (It's pronounced like Xander.)

"I'm Jake," he said; walking out of the clearing with Xade.

"And- yeah, that was her mate, Stuart," Xade grumbled. "He tempted to attack her; and you're welcome to tag along, Angel."

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

With a small nod, Finnegan stood to exit the den with the others "You may rest as much as you like Mask" The sunlight seemed to bounce off his fiery pelt, watching the two males and Angel he growled a little to himself. Fenrir had always enjoyed Angel, he had kind of already claimed her for himself but Finnegan wasn't so sure it was a good idea as he cared much for Tessa, but didn't want to ruin the close friendship they had. She wanted to go with them?! Finnegan was a little concerned as he stepped after them "Angel, I don't believe that is such a good idea.. I would prefer if you stayed here where I can assure your safety.. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you were to get harmed" Finnegan and Fenrir both knew she was strong but the thought of even possibly losing her was enough to cause enough heart ache. If she insisted on going with them then Finnegan would have to allow it as he would not force her to stay, he couldn't as much as he would like to.

Last edited:
Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

With a small nod, Finnegan stood to exit the den with the others "You may rest as much as you like Mask" The sunlight seemed to bounce off his fiery pelt, watching the two males and Angel he growled a little to himself. Fenrir had always enjoyed Angel, he had kind of already claimed her for himself but Finnegan wasn't so sure it was a good idea as he cared much for Tessa, but didn't want to ruin the close friendship they had. She wanted to go with them?! Finnegan was a little concerned as he stepped after them "Angel, I don't believe that is such a good idea.. I would prefer if you stayed here where I can assure your safety.. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you were to get harmed" Finnegan and Fenrir both knew she was strong but the thought of even possibly losing her was enough to cause enough heart ache. If she insisted on going with them then Finnegan would have to allow it as he would not force her to stay, he couldn't as much as he would like to.

Without any hesitation; Mask fell into a deep slumber. Her flank slowly rose and fell as she slept. A small smile crept along her face..

"Why the hell didn't you kill her? Why did you lie?" Stuart yelled; when a group of three were sited at a table; in a small restaurant.

"I practically had her until that stupid alpha wolf stopped me!" Orian shouted.

"He stopped me too. But we'll get her eventually.." Stuart muttered. Glancing at a female figure besides him. "What do you think, Nina?"

"We need to ambush her, obviously.. nights are best to do it because of her nightmares.." Nina replied.

Orian and Stuart nodded in agreement.

"So let's meet in two days, here," Stuart murmured.

"Alright," Orian said.

"Don't worry about me.. they all trust me well enough; I could kill her myself.." Nina murmured; smiling evily.

As Mask slept; she began motioning around in her sleep. Her hind leg kicking the wall, causing her to hit her head. Her legs started motioning in a running motion; she began howling sorrowfully. Tears streamed down her cheeks painfully. She howled as if she were in trouble and/or pain. And began crying out the words: "Help!" "No! No!"

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

Xavier had already shifted back to his human form before pulled her closer to him, raising a hand to brush the hair from her face "Alright, We shall let it settle" With that he allowed himself to get comfortable, almost so that he could take a nap. Although he wouldn't fall asleep on such an occasion. Taking in her scent, Xavier growled with delight as it just smelt so inviting to him.

@Miasmith17
Lilith lay there in his arms she blush as he growl a bit and kiss his cheek:"should be ready soon..."

She waited a few minutes then tells him:"its settled...."

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-
The soft lips touched his cheek and it felt as though someone had lit a match against his skin, her touch caused his skin to feel tremendously hot. Leaning down to press his lips against the side of her neck he listened to her words as she stated that it had settled enough. Leaving a trail of kisses against her neck all the way up to her lips he pulled the blanket up over them this time, the time around them seeming to stop as it all faded to black.

@Miasmith17

Orian and Stuart wandered thru the forest the day after the small fight. Staying away from the pack they ran into previously.

"I have a pack in mind.. I've heard plenty about it. Nina informed me some things about it," Stuart mumbled.

"Good," Orian murmured.

"This way," Stuart grumbled; motioning his muzzle one way.

They both crept the said way; trying not to look suspicious.

Mask woke up finally from her nightmare.. hoping it won't come true about Jake being murdered..

Lily thought about it, she informed her:"the closest ones to my den are the ones by the hill...we could sleep in a wolf pile if you want during the winter but that also might be bad for me as it will be my heat season so during then i wont be able to leave my den....garen isnt affected because he had a mate once years ago till she was killed. Sure i can show you around, we could teach you each how to hunt on your own but it will have to be in seperate areas to avoid accidently hunting the other target"

She walk around showing sarah the dens, medic den, the bathing area with very tall grass, and the small graveyard next to her den on the hill:"we burry all our past members here....."

On the counter near the register there is a wallet

"I'm sorry you have so many." Sarah said as they arrived at the burial site. She didn't like how vast it was, but if they had been attacked in the past as she said, then how many there were made sense. It was unfortunate that a large pack could be so decimated. "And just to go back to the hunting training, we could learn one at a time. I think that would be far easier for all of us." she said, slowly easing down onto a knee and touching the ground. She wasn't really sure how to pay her respects to past dead, she had never had too. Never been shown.

Lucas felt like the day was dragging on as he bounced around the store, from stocking shelves to cash. The day could not go any slower in his opinion.

Maxwell's day ended at work before his brothers, so he made sure to get his last bit of pay and some meat from his boss before he was going back to the motel to pack all their things. He wanted everything set by the time they headed off for pack territory.

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-
The soft lips touched his cheek and it felt as though someone had lit a match against his skin, her touch caused his skin to feel tremendously hot. Leaning down to press his lips against the side of her neck he listened to her words as she stated that it had settled enough. Leaving a trail of kisses against her neck all the way up to her lips he pulled the blanket up over them this time, the time around them seeming to stop as it all faded to black.

@Miasmith17
Lilith blush deep as he kiss her neck, helping pull the blanket over them as it all seem to fade to black for next two hours

Angel's heart raced slightly, was he showing that he cared for her. 'Stop it already. Go with them and find out who this Nina is. The more we know about the current loners the less likely they are to be a threat.' Tessa said in a half growl through Angels mind, making Angel huff as well. 'Fine...geez wont even let me have hope that the alpha may think more of us.' Tessa would be rolling her eyes right now if she were in human form. 'Pack first, crush later...' 'Yes, master....' Angel said in a mocking voice in her mind making Tess laugh slightly. Angel turned her blue eyes to Fin, "As much as I appreciate you caring for my safety, as a guard it is my job to protect the pack as a whole. If we learn about the loners that are close to...her...then we can possibly eliminate those that are a threat and help those who mean well. Perhaps even persuade them to possibly look into joining a pack. I know how much GhostMoon is in need of members and having a pack member to guard your back or coming home to a place that is fully safe. Is far better in my mind, than always looking for an enemy who could be hiding in the bushes." Angel finished bowing her head slightly to her Alpha. She felt pretty proud of herself, and she could feel the pride in Tessa as well. They took their job as a guard very seriously, and the pack meant the world to them. It was only ever so often that their love life got in the way. "Shall we go?" She asked turning her attention to the two males.
Boondox Boondox teluhtubby teluhtubby

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Quinn could feel it, he had lost way too much blood, but he supposed that would have when you had a head injury and a bullet stuck in your shoulder. Only thing was, how had he ended up shot in the first place and where the hell was he? He could hear things rather well and his vision right now was, strange to say the least. Everything was much more vivid and he could hear the sound of small feet beating against the ground. 'Rabbit....' A voice whispered. It sounded almost like his own but a bit deeper. "Great...been shot...probably have a concussion and now we can add insanity to the list of things that arent making sense." There was a chuckle in his mind that made him shudder, 'No...you are just weak enough now for my presence to be known. But I've always been a part of you, why do you think your parents called you special. I am your wolf, Jasper...' Quinn let out a nervous laugh, "Yeah and I'm the fucking tooth fairy." 'No, you're a werewolf.' The voice said in a matter of fact manner, "Oh look now I'm even talking back to myself..." A growl rumbled from Quinn's stomach, 'We need food....we can't shift right now and hunt though. We'd pass out before getting close to prey.' Quinn clenched his jaw, the voice was right. He needed food and he needed it just as badly as he needed these wounds checked out.

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
Terrance yawned walking out of the pack house, he glanced over seeing a few of his pack busy working on cleaning a deer. Sure, they could eat it raw, but with it being fall it was always best to save food back, just as they had in the mountains. The pack was a bit restless as they had finally heard of all the things that had been going on within this place. But they also didn't want to move anywhere now that they had gotten comfortable. The weather wasn't bad, and the grounds were nice to run in. 'We will protect what is ours, for our pack we can defeat any enemy.' Terrance smiled, "Shall we go for a run my friend....patrol the territory? I know soon we will have a meeting to officially be acknowledged as the owners of this section of land." 'Yes...' In swift smooth motion Terrance went from his human form to his wolf form, blonde white fur darting off through a small path formed from them running back and forth through it.

Riley Timber/Gin - Medic - 22
Riley hadn't moved, she felt insanely sick right now and not even the scents of herbs around her seemed to be helping. 'Just let me take over...we will feel better if we mate.' Riley's face turned red, "N-no..." Gin growled in her mind, "Gin we are weakest right now and if i were to mate with someone....i'd....want them to be special to me." Gin huffed, 'So....shy and timid when dealing with people but stubborn about mating and medical stuff. Why am I stuck with such a strange human half.' Gin whimpered slightly in Riley's mind. Riley new that the heat was getting worse for her bit she still...she couldn't just mate with someone she didn't like just to some of the pain away.​

Last edited:
"I'm sorry you have so many." Sarah said as they arrived at the burial site. She didn't like how vast it was, but if they had been attacked in the past as she said, then how many there were made sense. It was unfortunate that a large pack could be so decimated. "And just to go back to the hunting training, we could learn one at a time. I think that would be far easier for all of us." she said, slowly easing down onto a knee and touching the ground. She wasn't really sure how to pay her respects to past dead, she had never had too. Never been shown.

Lucas felt like the day was dragging on as he bounced around the store, from stocking shelves to cash. The day could not go any slower in his opinion.

Maxwell's day ended at work before his brothers, so he made sure to get his last bit of pay and some meat from his boss before he was going back to the motel to pack all their things. He wanted everything set by the time they headed off for pack territory.
Lily nod and inform her:"we shall have you hunt one at a time then. The attack shown us how prepared we must become to become stronger and to unite packs agianst them..."

Angel's heart raced slightly, was he showing that he cared for her. 'Stop it already. Go with them and find out who this Nina is. The more we know about the current loners the less likely they are to be a threat.' Tessa said in a half growl through Angels mind, making Angel huff as well. 'Fine...geez wont even let me have hope that the alpha may think more of us.' Tessa would be rolling her eyes right now if she were in human form. 'Pack first, crush later...' 'Yes, master....' Angel said in a mocking voice in her mind making Tess laugh slightly. Angel turned her blue eyes to Fin, "As much as I appreciate you caring for my safety, as a guard it is my job to protect the pack as a whole. If we learn about the loners that are close to...her...then we can possibly eliminate those that are a threat and help those who mean well. Perhaps even persuade them to possibly look into joining a pack. I know how much GhostMoon is in need of members and having a pack member to guard your back or coming home to a place that is fully safe. Is far better in my mind, than always looking for an enemy who could be hiding in the bushes." Angel finished bowing her head slightly to her Alpha. She felt pretty proud of herself, and she could feel the pride in Tessa as well. They took their job as a guard very seriously, and the pack meant the world to them. It was only ever so often that their love life got in the way. "Shall we go?" She asked turning her attention to the two males.
Boondox Boondox teluhtubby teluhtubby

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Quinn could feel it, he had lost way too much blood, but he supposed that would have when you had a head injury and a bullet stuck in your shoulder. Only thing was, how had he ended up shot in the first place and where the hell was he? He could hear things rather well and his vision right now was, strange to say the least. Everything was much more vivid and he could hear the sound of small feet beating against the ground. 'Rabbit....' A voice whispered. It sounded almost like his own but a bit deeper. "Great...been shot...probably have a concussion and now we can add insanity to the list of things that arent making sense." There was a chuckle in his mind that made him shudder, 'No...you are just weak enough now for my presence to be known. But I've always been a part of you, why do you think your parents called you special. I am your wolf, Jasper...' Quinn let out a nervous laugh, "Yeah and I'm the fucking tooth fairy." 'No, you're a werewolf.' The voice said in a matter of fact manner, "Oh look now I'm even talking back to myself..." A growl rumbled from Quinn's stomach, 'We need food....we can't shift right now and hunt though. We'd pass out before getting close to prey.' Quinn clenched his jaw, the voice was right. He needed food and he needed it just as badly as he needed these wounds checked out.

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
Terrance yawned walking out of the pack house, he glanced over seeing a few of his pack busy working on cleaning a deer. Sure, they could eat it raw, but with it being fall it was always best to save food back, just as they had in the mountains. The pack was a bit restless as they had finally heard of all the things that had been going on within this place. But they also didn't want to move anywhere now that they had gotten comfortable. The weather wasn't bad, and the grounds were nice to run in. 'We will protect what is ours, for our pack we can defeat any enemy.' Terrance smiled, "Shall we go for a run my friend....patrol the territory? I know soon we will have a meeting to officially be acknowledged as the owners of this section of land." 'Yes...' In swift smooth motion Terrance went from his human form to his wolf form, blonde white fur darting off through a small path formed from them running back and forth through it.​
"Yeah, c'mon," Xade grumbled; bounding away. His orange pelt conspicuous in the sunlight. Jake following him at his heels.

Nina was casually strolling around the town with her hoodie on, but not over her head. Her silver eyes darting around, not saying a word.

"Nina!" Jake and Xade exclaimed, spotting her.

She spun around to face them, a small smile crossing her face, "hey, guys. How's Mask?"

"She's hanging in there," Jake replied, turning back into human. (And Xade)

"Why'd you leave?" Xade asked, demandingly.

"I had a feeling to head home- my mom is sick," Nina replied, stammering from Xade's immediate words.

Xade's turquoise eyes stared at her with disbelief, making her nervous. Then he spoke, "alright. Hope she gets better."

"We wanted to introduce someone to you," Jake said. "Her name's Angel. Or Tessa."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back