• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha

-x-

Finnegan listened to her, her tone was soft and elegant which was kind of the opposite of her appearance, it was quite interesting. With a small grin he looked to her once more, what exactly had she been through "Well, Mask.. What exactly was that wolf after? Why did he even attack you, he wasn't much of a challenge so I am assuming he caught you by surprise" Any wolf dumb enough to challenge this she wolf head on would have had to have been around her size to even stand a chance, Finnegan believed he might stand half a chance... maybe. Shaking his head he released a sigh "I apologise, the Bloodmoon pack has been a problem in our lands for so long, it feels like almost everyone would know who they are" Giving her an apologetic look he then glanced to the entrance of his den again, something was in the air, it didn't sit right with him. Being a wind manipulator it gave him heightened senses when it came to the wind and it always seemed to give off an sense to him if something was going to go wrong.

teluhtubby teluhtubby
Her expression completely changed from soft to scarred. Her eyes began to water up with sadness. She had never told anyone about her backstory with Orian.. Trying to not look soft and exhaled and inhaled. "You see.. I had a pup a few moons back and-" she paused "-her name was Ice.. Orian murdered her.." She faced away from him, trying not to look sheepish. "I hope you understand.." she began heaving oxygen as if something was madly wrong ".. my mate also abandoned me and.. his brother attacked me.. with a broken rib cage.." she stammered. Her eyes clouded sadly, nervously hiding her eyes.

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha

-x-

Finnegan's light expression turned cold and hard. Why would anyone harm a pup was beyond Finnegan, how could someone harm a being so small and innocent? Never having a mate or pups, Finnegan unfortunately could not relate to the situation but he could only imagine how painful all of it must have been for her. Finnegan had heard that the breaking bond of a mate was excruciatingly painful. With pain in his eyes he looked to Mask who was now facing away from him "Do not look away, your story has much pain and you are allowed to feel pain" He paused for a moment before speaking again "I have never had a mate, nor fathered any pups but I could only imagine what losing both could feel like, I am sorry your mate couldn't be the male you deserved" Finnegan couldn't understand how a mate could just abandon their partner, did it not affect them too? Did it not hurt them? Finnegan wasn't sure if he would ever find a mate of his own, he hadn't ever really had it cross his mind until now.

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha

-x-

Finnegan's light expression turned cold and hard. Why would anyone harm a pup was beyond Finnegan, how could someone harm a being so small and innocent? Never having a mate or pups, Finnegan unfortunately could not relate to the situation but he could only imagine how painful all of it must have been for her. Finnegan had heard that the breaking bond of a mate was excruciatingly painful. With pain in his eyes he looked to Mask who was now facing away from him "Do not look away, your story has much pain and you are allowed to feel pain" He paused for a moment before speaking again "I have never had a mate, nor fathered any pups but I could only imagine what losing both could feel like, I am sorry your mate couldn't be the male you deserved" Finnegan couldn't understand how a mate could just abandon their partner, did it not affect them too? Did it not hurt them? Finnegan wasn't sure if he would ever find a mate of his own, he hadn't ever really had it cross his mind until now.

teluhtubby teluhtubby
Mask who was completely taken aback, was still facing away, but was listening to him. "My mate didn't care about me.. he only used me for protection.. he was a wuss to have me protect him instead protecting himself," she snarled, her tone dark. Her eyes flashed red, hoping he wouldn't notice.. since her powers were different from anyone else's. It would be hard for her to trust anyone else; (mate wise). "It's okay that you do not understand-" her eyes meeting his normally "-you'll find some one."

Xade, Jake, Nina, and Stuart were all strolling thru the forest with Jake leading them on. Until he halted where the blood was previously. Dipping his muzzle at the small pool of dried up blood. Xade and Stuart sniffed at it and both recognized it as hers. They all howled. "Wait," Xade growled; tasting the air. "There's a trail this way; whoever had taken her went this way," Xade grumbled. Stuart, who was pretty much the leader here, nodded. And they all went walking the way the trail was.

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha

-x-

When her eyes finally met his, he felt sorry for her although she seemed like the type who wouldn't want anyone to feel sorry for her. Finnegan shrugged his shoulders "It's been awhile and I have no mate, if I don't ever find her then it wasn't meant to be" With that he glanced to the ground "Your mate should be ashamed for abandoning you, no one deserves such pain.. however you deserved more than what he had to offer" Finnegan inhaled deeply, closing his eyes for a moment he began to relax and hadn't realised that he had caused a small breeze to swirl inside the den, his fur danced in the gusts of wind. Finnegan was calmed by his ability, it was helpful in battle but also used to de-stress himself. However it didn't take long for that breeze to bring in the strange scents of 4 wolves. Finnegan who had his eyes closed, now shot them open and the gusts of air died almost immediately "There's trouble" With that he started out of the den and into the sunlight. Raising his head to the sky he sounded off a howl for his pack to find shelter and his guards to meet him at his den.

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha

-x-

When her eyes finally met his, he felt sorry for her although she seemed like the type who wouldn't want anyone to feel sorry for her. Finnegan shrugged his shoulders "It's been awhile and I have no mate, if I don't ever find her then it wasn't meant to be" With that he glanced to the ground "Your mate should be ashamed for abandoning you, no one deserves such pain.. however you deserved more than what he had to offer" Finnegan inhaled deeply, closing his eyes for a moment he began to relax and hadn't realised that he had caused a small breeze to swirl inside the den, his fur danced in the gusts of wind. Finnegan was calmed by his ability, it was helpful in battle but also used to de-stress himself. However it didn't take long for that breeze to bring in the strange scents of 4 wolves. Finnegan who had his eyes closed, now shot them open and the gusts of air died almost immediately "There's trouble" With that he started out of the den and into the sunlight. Raising his head to the sky he sounded off a howl for his pack to find shelter and his guards to meet him at his den.

teluhtubby teluhtubby
Mask whom was smiling from the soft breeze; softly closing her blue eyes. Trouble? she thought when he said that word; which had always scared her.

Jake, Xade, Nina, and Stuart had thrown themselves into the clearing. Snarling. growling, and barking angerly for dominance. The three males in the front were quite large but not as large as Finnegan, except Stuart. Stuart was a timber wolf with his dark gold eyes staring into the soul of all the wolves who stared in his direction. Nina was running up behind; since she was smaller and not as strong. Stuart and Jake were both eyeing around the clearing, seeing if they could see anything suspicious where they could be 'hiding' Mask's body. "Go look," Stuart murmured very quietly to Xade and Nina.

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha

-x-

Amber eyes fell on her as she spoke to him, Xavier couldn't help but get almost lost in her eyes as she looked up at him. With a small grin he shrugged his shoulders "I have been watching you since you allowed me a spot in your pack.. I always thought you were radiant.. I knew I wanted to be yours, I just was not sure if I was going to be enough for my lady" Raising an eyebrow down at her he chuckled under his breath lightly, this was the calmest he had seen Lilith in quite awhile.. it was refreshing but he did enjoy her demanding side as well. Using his arm underneath her, he pulled her closer before planting a soft kiss to the top of her head.

@Miasmith17
Lilith blush slightly and tells him:"well you were the only one brave enough to do so....most of the other males are terrified of me or want to leave my pack. You are enough for me"

She nuzzle under his chin affectionatly

Sarah was up and running only moments after Lucas had moved his feet to tuck beneath the bench, removing a potential tripping hazard as she set off to get their brother. Break or not, she would pull him right out of the shop. They needed him for this decision, they had a real chance to learn what being in a pack was like, to find out if it had been anything like life with their parents growing up. She was about to burst into the butcher's shop when she saw Maxwell in the alley, pacing. She barely gave him time to register her before grabbing his arm and dragging him with her at her full run back towards the grocer.

Lucas gave Lily a smile when his sister took off at a run "She'll be right back." he assured her, keeping his feet tucked under the bench. Though it made him look a little awkward, he scratched at his beard. "We're triplets, just uh, so you're aware." he said, respectfully looking towards her but not looking her in the eye. He wasn't actually sure if he was allowed to do so, he didn't know if he was being considered rude by her or not. It just seemed right, as a lone wolf not to look a pack Alpha in the eye unless it was his own. He turned to look at the fast approaching pair, heard by their loud footsteps and Maxwell's loud protests.

"Sarah! What're you doing!? Did something happen to Lucas? Sarah! Quit pulling so damn fast!" Maxwell's words all came out loudly and one after the other. He was trying to keep him in human form with his shorter, slim sister who was meant for running, he was not. His broad and tall frame was more meant for other things. He was about to ask again what was going on when he was being forced to a sudden and hard stop in from of their brother and a woman. He blinked a few times, panting to catch his breath. "What's going on?" he asked, eyes a light on first his brother and then the woman. It took him a moment, taking in her scent before his eyes went wide.

At this moment, it was hard to tell what exactly was going on, but it was easy enough to see that the three of them were having some form of non-verbal communication. They kept looking at one another, paired with head movements and facial expressions. It could almost be labeled a triplet thing, almost. Bit it was something they started doing as children, to talk before their parents during lessons, until they caught on. And it was something perfected during their years of traveling, trying to find a home.

"How many are in your pack?" Max asked Lily, rubbing the side of his face and then under his chin and along his neck. He wasn't itchy, it just gave him something to do with his hands. His eyes were only focused on her, ignoring his siblings. "Are really okay just adding three more to it? Even if it ends up as temporary?"

Lily nod to lucas then look at max:"only myself and a guard. Yes the more the better, even if its temporary.....we do need more wolves though one day"

She watch them curiously not wanting to distrub their physic link

Lily nod to lucas then look at max:"only myself and a guard. Yes the more the better, even if its temporary.....we do need more wolves though one day"

She watch them curiously not wanting to distrub their physic link

"They clearly want a pack, and they want yours. Even it if is temporary. It's all your call of course." he said before offering out his hand "I'm Maxwell, feel free to call me Max." he said, waiting for her to take his offered hand. He'd learned the humans liked to offer their hands to each other with introductions. "I have to get back to work, can you meet us at the the motel tonight?" he asked, before waving at her as he turned, his hand lightly touched his sisters shoulder before he was jogging back the way he came.

Lucas watched the interaction with careful eyes before grinning "Great. Tonight, can't come fast enough. But speaking of work, I should probably be getting back too. Do you need anything else other than these blankets?" he asked, pushing the large paper bag towards her. He waited for her to answer him before he was taking the short walk back to the grocer and inside so that he could return to work. He had a bounce in his step.

"I don't work. Could I come with you?" Sarah asked, sitting down beside her on the bench. "I don't want to spend all day alone, just waiting. I've had cabin fever before, in an actual cabin, that's not fun. Playing in the snow was after our father tossed us out, that was fun. Bit like swimming in the lake, except all snow." she said, rambling on a bit. "I can carry the bag of blankets, if you like." she added, reaching out to grab hold of it with two fingers to pull it close.

"They clearly want a pack, and they want yours. Even it if is temporary. It's all your call of course." he said before offering out his hand "I'm Maxwell, feel free to call me Max." he said, waiting for her to take his offered hand. He'd learned the humans liked to offer their hands to each other with introductions. "I have to get back to work, can you meet us at the the motel tonight?" he asked, before waving at her as he turned, his hand lightly touched his sisters shoulder before he was jogging back the way he came.

Lucas watched the interaction with careful eyes before grinning "Great. Tonight, can't come fast enough. But speaking of work, I should probably be getting back too. Do you need anything else other than these blankets?" he asked, pushing the large paper bag towards her. He waited for her to answer him before he was taking the short walk back to the grocer and inside so that he could return to work. He had a bounce in his step.

"I don't work. Could I come with you?" Sarah asked, sitting down beside her on the bench. "I don't want to spend all day alone, just waiting. I've had cabin fever before, in an actual cabin, that's not fun. Playing in the snow was after our father tossed us out, that was fun. Bit like swimming in the lake, except all snow." she said, rambling on a bit. "I can carry the bag of blankets, if you like." she added, reaching out to grab hold of it with two fingers to pull it close.
Lily looked at max and shake his hand:"its nice to meet you, im lily. I will allow you all to stay in my pack then....i can meet there but i need to let my guard know first"

She watch max leave then looked at lucas;"only some medical supplies...."

She look back at sarah and smiled:"that would be wonderful thank you, yes lets head to the packgrounds...was it hard when he left? Do you like snow because if you want i could create some...."

They start heading into the forest towards a rocky area and end up outside a large cave entrance
"We are trying to turn it into a small waterfall so bloodmoon cant find us agian....." she mentioned

Lily looked at max and shake his hand:"its nice to meet you, im lily. I will allow you all to stay in my pack then....i can meet there but i need to let my guard know first"

She watch max leave then looked at lucas;"only some medical supplies...."

She look back at sarah and smiled:"that would be wonderful thank you, yes lets head to the packgrounds...was it hard when he left? Do you like snow because if you want i could create some...."

They start heading into the forest towards a rocky area and end up outside a large cave entrance
"We are trying to turn it into a small waterfall so bloodmoon cant find us agian....." she mentioned

"Winter comes soon enough, there will be snow then." Sarah said, carrying the bag as she followed after Lily. She wanted nothing more than to spout off a great long story about their parents just being gone. But they didn't have one. "We don't know if our parents left, we went to bed in a pile before the fire like we always do and then woke and they were gone." she said, falling quiet as she followed and memorized the path to their new territory.

"A waterfall would be cool. Maxie would hate it though, he doesn't like getting wet. Nearly drowned as a pup, he was a half the size a pup should be so he couldn't swim very well. Hates being wet if it isn't snow related." she said, finding a place to put down the blankets. "Where is your guard?" she asked, scenting the air to try and pick up and learn his scent. She wanted to be the first to learn every pack members scent and commit it to memory. She had the advantage with her brothers at work.

"Winter comes soon enough, there will be snow then." Sarah said, carrying the bag as she followed after Lily. She wanted nothing more than to spout off a great long story about their parents just being gone. But they didn't have one. "We don't know if our parents left, we went to bed in a pile before the fire like we always do and then woke and they were gone." she said, falling quiet as she followed and memorized the path to their new territory.

"A waterfall would be cool. Maxie would hate it though, he doesn't like getting wet. Nearly drowned as a pup, he was a half the size a pup should be so he couldn't swim very well. Hates being wet if it isn't snow related." she said, finding a place to put down the blankets. "Where is your guard?" she asked, scenting the air to try and pick up and learn his scent. She wanted to be the first to learn every pack members scent and commit it to memory. She had the advantage with her brothers at work.
Lily nod listening and heads inside with sarah:"we have twenty dens available, you may each have your pick.....unfortunatly with winter comes heat for our pack. Maybe they were found out by the humans and werent able to get to you in time either that or i could see if there is any record of them around...."

She sit for a moment near the firepit:"garen must be hunting.....im sure the waterfall wont be deep beside he will be making it...."

Lily nod listening and heads inside with sarah:"we have twenty dens available, you may each have your pick.....unfortunatly with winter comes heat for our pack. Maybe they were found out by the humans and werent able to get to you in time either that or i could see if there is any record of them around...."

She sit for a moment near the firepit:"garen must be hunting.....im sure the waterfall wont be deep beside he will be making it...."

Sarah visibly deflated when Lily said there were other dens to choose from, she wasn't used sleeping alone. "Different dens... Which ones are closest?" she asked, now understanding why she had gotten blankets if they didn't all sleep together. "Does um, Garen teach others how to hunt alone? My brothers and I only know how to take game down as a team." she said, making her way back towards the entrance of the den they were in. The day was going to be long, waiting to go get her brothers. "Actually, can you show me around the pack grounds? Is that okay?"

Lucas was walking around the store, tidying up and putting stock away that customers decided they no longer wanted and needed. He was glad for it leading him close enough to the medical supplies that he was able to get one of the best kits they had available. He made sure that his boss knew to take the money for it out of his next pay, which was coming up. If he was going to be part of a pack, he was going to contribute something, even it it was only medical supplies.

Maxwell found time to talk with his boss about a late notice in a leave of absence, likely for the upcoming season and that he needed his pay that day as well as some meat. He wanted to contribute his time to the pack for the harsh season on the way. Whatever it was that was needed, and he'd learn about what it was like in a pack to decide what was best for his siblings.

Orian had completely felt defeated; losing in his own fight- to him it was like losing a family member. Shaking his head from the thought; he just decided to stroll along the sidewalk. Avoiding any eye contact he would receive. Him hoping one day- someone would kill Mask..

Sarah visibly deflated when Lily said there were other dens to choose from, she wasn't used sleeping alone. "Different dens... Which ones are closest?" she asked, now understanding why she had gotten blankets if they didn't all sleep together. "Does um, Garen teach others how to hunt alone? My brothers and I only know how to take game down as a team." she said, making her way back towards the entrance of the den they were in. The day was going to be long, waiting to go get her brothers. "Actually, can you show me around the pack grounds? Is that okay?"

Lucas was walking around the store, tidying up and putting stock away that customers decided they no longer wanted and needed. He was glad for it leading him close enough to the medical supplies that he was able to get one of the best kits they had available. He made sure that his boss knew to take the money for it out of his next pay, which was coming up. If he was going to be part of a pack, he was going to contribute something, even it it was only medical supplies.

Maxwell found time to talk with his boss about a late notice in a leave of absence, likely for the upcoming season and that he needed his pay that day as well as some meat. He wanted to contribute his time to the pack for the harsh season on the way. Whatever it was that was needed, and he'd learn about what it was like in a pack to decide what was best for his siblings.
Lily thought about it, she informed her:"the closest ones to my den are the ones by the hill...we could sleep in a wolf pile if you want during the winter but that also might be bad for me as it will be my heat season so during then i wont be able to leave my den....garen isnt affected because he had a mate once years ago till she was killed. Sure i can show you around, we could teach you each how to hunt on your own but it will have to be in seperate areas to avoid accidently hunting the other target"

She walk around showing sarah the dens, medic den, the bathing area with very tall grass, and the small graveyard next to her den on the hill:"we burry all our past members here....."

On the counter near the register there is a wallet

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha

-x-

The bellowing howl from Finnegan echoed across the pack territory, he would not allow anyone to enter his lands without seeing him first. Another howl escaped him, this time it was of a higher pitch, the wind began to gust violently around the packs territory. Finnegan looked to his guards "Spread out and find them!" Finnegan's voice was stern and filled with rage. Any wolf dumb enough to trespass was going to get seriously injured, even if it had to be Finnegan being the one to harm them. It definitely wasn't in his nature to be an aggressive wolf but to protect his pack he would die before allowing any of them to be harmed. As the guards began to fan out around the pack lines Finnegan stayed by the den to ensure Mask's safety, if it was the white wolf returning to finish what he started, he would be given a very rude awakening but something told Finnegan this was a different kind of trespassing. The gusts of wind continued to circle the pack grounds, making traction a little more difficult for anyone to traverse through the territory even the guards were affected by the swirling winds.

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha

-x-

The bellowing howl from Finnegan echoed across the pack territory, he would not allow anyone to enter his lands without seeing him first. Another howl escaped him, this time it was of a higher pitch, the wind began to gust violently around the packs territory. Finnegan looked to his guards "Spread out and find them!" Finnegan's voice was stern and filled with rage. Any wolf dumb enough to trespass was going to get seriously injured, even if it had to be Finnegan being the one to harm them. It definitely wasn't in his nature to be an aggressive wolf but to protect his pack he would die before allowing any of them to be harmed. As the guards began to fan out around the pack lines Finnegan stayed by the den to ensure Mask's safety, if it was the white wolf returning to finish what he started, he would be given a very rude awakening but something told Finnegan this was a different kind of trespassing. The gusts of wind continued to circle the pack grounds, making traction a little more difficult for anyone to traverse through the territory even the guards were affected by the swirling winds.

teluhtubby teluhtubby
The group of four wolves kept a low profile and spread out; Xade in particular already found Mask's scent and was continuing up to Finnegan's den. Xade's wolf was small since he was a Dhole Wolf; (which is part fox). "Mask?" he murmured quietly when he had gotten close to enough to pick up to scent almost fully now. Xade wasn't known for hurting anyone; just when it came to protecting his friends and family; he'd kill anyone.

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

Xavier hadn't really thought of that before, many males found Lilith not to be mate material as she was so cruel and demanding. Xavier smiled as she nuzzled under his chin, reaching a hand up to graze it along her arm "Well I admire you for it, your strength and power is most impressive" With that he nuzzled her head and glanced toward the entrance of the den. Being a fairly aggressive wolf, this new found affection was new to him, it caught him off guard for sure.

@Miasmith17

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

The gusting wind made it easier to retrieve scents, Finnegan's nose to the air he then caught the scent of a stranger. Spinning on his paws he swung to face the den, there was a small wolf creeping up on his den although this wolf was not of a glistening white pelt. Snarling, Finnegan leaped into action, bounding toward the stranger he then jumped in between them and his den "Trespasser, State your business here or be gone!" Finnegan's voice bellowed in the clearing and into the den, his voice almost dripping with venom, he was extremely irritated at this point. Standing tall, Finnegan pushed his chest out slightly, a sign of authority and dominance "You are speaking with the Alpha of Soulmoon pack, answer or be removed" right now, this was the last thing Finnegan wanted to be doing, he wanted to learn more about the she wolf he had saved earlier.

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

Xavier hadn't really thought of that before, many males found Lilith not to be mate material as she was so cruel and demanding. Xavier smiled as she nuzzled under his chin, reaching a hand up to graze it along her arm "Well I admire you for it, your strength and power is most impressive" With that he nuzzled her head and glanced toward the entrance of the den. Being a fairly aggressive wolf, this new found affection was new to him, it caught him off guard for sure.

@Miasmith17
Lilith smile and tells him:"that power and strength is due to anger....is something wrong?" She notice him looking outside the den and wondered if someone was there

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

"Is something Wrong?"

The words snapped him back to reality as he looked back down to her, his fiery amber eyes locking onto hers and he couldn't help but smile. Xavier had never had an affectionate side to him really at all, his mother was the only one he had ever been kind to "No my mate, I was just looking" He paused for a moment before speaking to her again "Although, I thought you said you were hungry?" Xavier gestured to the buck that was in front of her throne. It was a very different feeling, to be affectionate and receive the same in return, especially from Lilith as you only ever saw her angry or irritated, Xavier had to admit that he enjoyed this side of her as well.

@Miasmith17

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

The gusting wind made it easier to retrieve scents, Finnegan's nose to the air he then caught the scent of a stranger. Spinning on his paws he swung to face the den, there was a small wolf creeping up on his den although this wolf was not of a glistening white pelt. Snarling, Finnegan leaped into action, bounding toward the stranger he then jumped in between them and his den "Trespasser, State your business here or be gone!" Finnegan's voice bellowed in the clearing and into the den, his voice almost dripping with venom, he was extremely irritated at this point. Standing tall, Finnegan pushed his chest out slightly, a sign of authority and dominance "You are speaking with the Alpha of Soulmoon pack, answer or be removed" right now, this was the last thing Finnegan wanted to be doing, he wanted to learn more about the she wolf he had saved earlier.

teluhtubby teluhtubby
"Wait!" Xade exclaimed; when the other wolf stopped him from entering. "I'm looking for a friend; we think she is dead. We're not trying to cause trouble here," Xade muttered. Then two other wolves bounded up behind him when he howled lowly.

"She goes by Mask," Jake said; sounding sad.

"Do you have her body here?" Stuart asked.

The three males noticed Nina leaving; baffled by that they called her name but she continued leaving. Shaking their heads they turning back at the alpha wolf.

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

"Is something Wrong?"

The words snapped him back to reality as he looked back down to her, his fiery amber eyes locking onto hers and he couldn't help but smile. Xavier had never had an affectionate side to him really at all, his mother was the only one he had ever been kind to "No my mate, I was just looking" He paused for a moment before speaking to her again "Although, I thought you said you were hungry?" Xavier gestured to the buck that was in front of her throne. It was a very different feeling, to be affectionate and receive the same in return, especially from Lilith as you only ever saw her angry or irritated, Xavier had to admit that he enjoyed this side of her as well.

@Miasmith17
Lilith stretch and shift to wolf form going over to the buck eating:"i am hungry but i want to make sure we have an offspring...."

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

With a small smile he shifted as well, his dark fur accented against hers well as he joined her in taking a few bites of their meal "Don't worry, we can make sure once you get something to eat" Xavier then ate what he wanted and moved himself back to the mattress, awaiting Lilith to join him once more. Xavier's eyes scanned over her like glue, watching her every move. Xavier was extremely proud to call her his mate.

@Miasmith17

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

At one moment there was one, now there were three. Finnegan snarled as the other two approached but he was quick to soften his gaze at the mention of his guest, Finnegan's southern accented laugh echoed into the air as his gusts of wind died and his eyes became soft, looking at the three wolves in front of him he dipped his head "Your friend is going to be fine, If I hadn't found her she just might be dead" Finnegan paused for a moment before he began speaking again "She was attacked, I saved her life" Finnegan then turned to enter his den, glancing over his shoulder at them, he gestured into the den with his head "Shes this way" Letting out a howl, he called off his patrol of guards and allowed his pack to resume back to normal.

Rounding the corner to enter the belly of the den, Mask could now be seen and Finnegan shot her a small smile "Your friends almost got themselves killed looking for you" With that he stepped to the side to allow the three of them to see mask.

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back