• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Would you guys support me if I decided not to do my job and instead lived in a hole where I could throw marbles at people passing by? Because I'm thinking it's a better option atm.

Hello, I would like to sound out our preference for a time-skip to next day morning.

Options:
1) Don't time skip yet
2) Time skip now with flexible posting to close current interactions and start new interactions within the same posts.
3) Time skip soon but a bit later, either end of april, or mid may.
4) Other, please suggest

Current post turns are:
Yetzirah, Morgan, Emory, Princess Corline

Hello, I would like to sound out our preference for a time-skip to next day morning.

Options:
1) Don't time skip yet
2) Time skip now with flexible posting to close current interactions and start new interactions within the same posts.
3) Time skip soon but a bit later, either end of april, or mid may.
4) Other, please suggest

Current post turns are:
Yetzirah, Morgan, Emory, Princess Corline

Sorry for my absence, been struggling a bit. After the time skip I'm probably only going to have Emory active so I won't be holding as many people behind

I hope everyone is doing okay! I know some people are having a hard time and the site was down for a bit. Hope the best for everyone tho.

I'm present and with the end of the semester I'll have more time now that I don't have to teach, so both my characters will be open.

I too hope everyone's doing okay. Life seems yo like to snowball. I just have Elodie, but I'm good to post. If Caff can't reply for Princess Corline, or just doesn't feel like it'd contribute much, then I don't mind skipping ahead.

TaperedNightjar TaperedNightjar tityanya tityanya Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy Rosacea Rosacea SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Malacina Malacina Metallic Bold Metallic Bold Lost Echo Lost Echo

Based on the responses so far, these are my proposals with regard to starting the next day. If it doesn't strike your fancy please feel free to discuss. Flexible time skip will be coming soon.

Princess Corline and Captain Hector are being briefed on Mirim's customs and getting a personal tour of the Castle's Library (details to be revealed upon confirmation of activity).

Taavi has been ordered to accompany Zayleigh and show her around Mirim while the princess is engaged, to fulfil the princess' curiosity of Mirim and choose some gifts that she will relay home.

Princess Elodie has been asked to accompany Prince Emory to ensure that he is sufficiently prepared for the meeting with the princess. This includes choosing a gift for the princess and her delegation to represent Mirim's hospitality.

It seems Kimberly's renown has reached the eyes of the elite, and he has received a letter instructing him to report to the military office in the castle where he will serve as courier and messenger. Yetzirah waits impatiently to orientate him, where he will also be assigned a horse by Morgan for his duties.

The various duties of the guard seems to have lightened the allocation to the Lykeios Estate this morning, almost suspiciously so, and Vyrik may attempt infiltration if he wishes.

Growing frustrated and desperate, Sherry visits all of Marshall's previous acquaintances as far as her memory serves her. She arrives at the Withersbury Estate, just before the Dowager Countess departs for the council meeting.

Alberto "Black Shot" has received a job offer (details to be revealed upon confirmation of activity).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back