• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Eiyuu eats anything they can find lol. No allergies, but any plant that was made to harm dragons will, well, make them ill. They are surprisingly a mix of both, draconian instincts want them to hoard but they've learned to be frugal in the monastery.

Vyrik
He can (and does) put the food away.
Vyrik is allergic to almonds!
Minimalist.

Shikari
He will eat what's in front of him but wont ask for more. He waits for it to be offered.
No allergies.
Minimalist. Clutter bugs him a good deal.

I've been messing around in AI with Hector's description again, trying to get something a bit more suitably Hectorish, and some of them were laughable. He was too scrawny, too clean shaven, and, sometimes, not enough clothes. 🫣

I have a couple of options for your consideration...I need an image to put up on his character sheets, and between the damage in my right hand, and the length of time it's been since I've seriously drawn, getting my own art up just isn't going to happen right now.

I kind of like both of these. Picture one could be Hector after a shave (no matter how hard he tries, clean shaven doesn't happen). We also have to assume his hair is pulled back in a ponytail. Picture two could be him with (of course) a beard. They're close enough in appearance for it to work. What do you all think? Which should I use?

Attachments

• 7MIulvdvgBkyABEQ6aM3--2--dw3pr.jpg
    7MIulvdvgBkyABEQ6aM3--2--dw3pr.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4
  • oWuWEOhiuygrUPMEDS3O--1--6j8yy.jpg
    oWuWEOhiuygrUPMEDS3O--1--6j8yy.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 4
Sorry I haven’t been online! The holidays are so crazy at work which I’m sure is the case for most folks. Then I had two separate Thanksgiving dinners to go to. Now I’m pretty dang sick and I did a boarding shift at work today. We have a full house and it was so noisy. I feel so cruddy 🥴

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry you're feeling crappy. I hope you feel better soon!

I've been messing around in AI with Hector's description again, trying to get something a bit more suitably Hectorish, and some of them were laughable. He was too scrawny, too clean shaven, and, sometimes, not enough clothes. 🫣

I have a couple of options for your consideration...I need an image to put up on his character sheets, and between the damage in my right hand, and the length of time it's been since I've seriously drawn, getting my own art up just isn't going to happen right now.

I kind of like both of these. Picture one could be Hector after a shave (no matter how hard he tries, clean shaven doesn't happen). We also have to assume his hair is pulled back in a ponytail. Picture two could be him with (of course) a beard. They're close enough in appearance for it to work. What do you all think? Which should I use?
I prefer the second one!

Sorry I haven’t been online! The holidays are so crazy at work which I’m sure is the case for most folks. Then I had two separate Thanksgiving dinners to go to. Now I’m pretty dang sick and I did a boarding shift at work today. We have a full house and it was so noisy. I feel so cruddy 🥴
you need to get some rest! A day of just laying in bed doing nothing

Hi sorry for the delay, I haven't @ people who are in interaction atm, but this is just to see if it would be easier to discuss any opportunities to have characters link up and interact. Hopefully I didn't miss out too much...

Genii Genii Shepherd - Interaction concluded.
toriable2016 toriable2016 Nevan - Interacting with Taavi TaperedNightjar TaperedNightjar
Pending a possible timeskip to morning and reopen to interaction. Perhaps Taavi could have requested Mae & family to shelter Nevan for the night?

Talathel Talathel Ellarial - Farmlands, headed toward Florien.
Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Eiyuu-Ou - Flying over walls from Florien to Garwood.
Both of your characters seem near each other at Florien, would you like to interact?

Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore Junpei - Resting in Florien. Open to interaction.
Rosacea Rosacea Eudora - Exit of castle. Open to interaction.
AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Esma - Vardi Hill, Rooftop. Open to interaction.
viloxii viloxii Hi, is Alton somewhere at the moment?

AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Elena - Kalihina Center.
Apologies that it took this long to notice. If you're still with the rp, perhaps Marshall could give Elena a task?

TheHistorian TheHistorian Korutesu Korutesu
Hi just checking if you are still with the rp?

You can go bother Junpei, he's not in any major plot points, just chilling. And Eiyuu might be back with the stallion.

oh damn i forgot about RPNation due to me getting sick and getting surgery like a month ago, while school is going on. mb, lol

just to ask b4 i write a post, it's still Winter right?

Last edited:
oh damn i forgot about RPNation due to me getting sick and getting surgery like a month ago, while school is going on. mb, lol

Welcome back, sorry to hear about the surgery. I hope you're better?
Yep its still winter.

Welcome back, sorry to hear about the surgery. I hope you're better?
Yep its still winter.
feeling better, thanks :)
luckily the doctors found the problem (appendicitis) before it could become a problem, other than that, it's still the same old routine i do pretty much daily

I updated the front page! I think I have all of the characters on there now. If anyone is missing please let me know.

That sounds horrible! I'm glad you're ok. My best friend had that in high school and was hospitalized for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back