• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hi sorry for the delay, I haven't @ people who are in interaction atm, but this is just to see if it would be easier to discuss any opportunities to have characters link up and interact. Hopefully I didn't miss out too much...

Genii Genii Shepherd - Interaction concluded.
@toriable2016 Nevan - Interacting with Taavi TaperedNightjar TaperedNightjar
Pending a possible timeskip to morning and reopen to interaction. Perhaps Taavi could have requested Mae & family to shelter Nevan for the night?

@Talathel Ellarial - Farmlands, headed toward Florien.
@Sunsmiter Eiyuu-Ou - Flying over walls from Florien to Garwood.
Both of your characters seem near each other at Florien, would you like to interact?

@Jaw Breakcore Junpei - Resting in Florien. Open to interaction.
@Rosacea Eudora - Exit of castle. Open to interaction.
AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Esma - Vardi Hill, Rooftop. Open to interaction.
@viloxii Hi, is Alton somewhere at the moment?

AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Elena - Kalihina Center.
Apologies that it took this long to notice. If you're still with the rp, perhaps Marshall could give Elena a task?

@TheHistorian @Korutesu
Hi just checking if you are still with the rp?

I'll be bowing out, after thinking about it 🙏

Sorry I've been absent. My allergies are awful right now (dust and mold), and its effing FREEZING in the warehouse I work in. My sleep has been stupid (not much REM sleep to speak of), so my brain isn't braining, and by the time I get home these days I'm spent.

Sorry I've been absent. My allergies are awful right now (dust and mold), and its effing FREEZING in the warehouse I work in. My sleep has been stupid (not much REM sleep to speak of), so my brain isn't braining, and by the time I get home these days I'm spent.
It's alright! As long as we know you're still alive and kicking :)

Hope the dust and mold dies down soon!

I am so dizzy....I think I caught some kinda cold that my only symptom is dizzy with a little sore throat

Dress-up doll of my OC, Anya (the one in my profile pic)

Attachments

• monster girl anya.png
    monster girl anya.png
    41 KB · Views: 3
I hope you start to feel better soon!

I hope you start to feel better soon!
Thank you. I am, actually, and I'll be feeling miles better when I'm back at work on Sunday. I thought I was losing my mind, because I'd feel shitty when I was in my office, and then when I went out onto the warehouse floor, I'd start to feel a bit better. Then, when I'd get home, I'd be OK, albiet conjested.

Well. Yesterday, I asked for some help moving banker's boxes of old paperwork and one of the filing cabinets over so I could get at some things that had fallen behind it. Holy cow. At some time, there had been a leak. The bottom box (which didn't have archived paperwork in it, thankfully) was rotted out and covered in black mold. the carpet underneath it has white mold, and the threshold of the door leading outside from my office is covered in mold. Just chucking out the rotton box and vacuuming up the black crap on the carpet helped, but tomorrow when we're closed they're bringing in an industrial cleaning service to take care of it for me. This is the first time since Sunday I've been able to breath, but I've got so much crap in my sinuses and chest to flush out. Ugh.

I am so dizzy....I think I caught some kinda cold that my only symptom is dizzy with a little sore throat

OMG, I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks.

Thank you. I am, actually, and I'll be feeling miles better when I'm back at work on Sunday. I thought I was losing my mind, because I'd feel shitty when I was in my office, and then when I went out onto the warehouse floor, I'd start to feel a bit better. Then, when I'd get home, I'd be OK, albiet conjested.

Well. Yesterday, I asked for some help moving banker's boxes of old paperwork and one of the filing cabinets over so I could get at some things that had fallen behind it. Holy cow. At some time, there had been a leak. The bottom box (which didn't have archived paperwork in it, thankfully) was rotted out and covered in black mold. the carpet underneath it has white mold, and the threshold of the door leading outside from my office is covered in mold. Just chucking out the rotton box and vacuuming up the black crap on the carpet helped, but tomorrow when we're closed they're bringing in an industrial cleaning service to take care of it for me. This is the first time since Sunday I've been able to breath, but I've got so much crap in my sinuses and chest to flush out. Ugh.

OMG, I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks.
Thanks, me too! The worst part about the dizziness is that like, I can't think. It's taking up all of my brain power OTL

Hey all, I’m unable to do RP Nation stuff tonight. Tomorrow is Friday, so I should be online after work! ☺️

My boyfriend put my Vyrik art in an AI and... it white-washed him 😅

79DB7F9B-7C6D-426B-9642-E9BF5034736B.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh dear. Sometimes the AI gets lost. I kept on trying to creat a character with albinism and the times it gave dude brown skin was appalling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back