• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
New page new request!

Everyone who needs an interaction please respond to this post!

If you won't, then suffer

I don’t think I need an interaction just yet, but if anyone would like to interact with Wren or, when I get his post up hopefully today, Seamus, feel free!

I don’t think I need an interaction just yet, but if anyone would like to interact with Wren or, when I get his post up hopefully today, Seamus, feel free!
If someone doesn't make themselves present for Wren, I can send her my NPC Simon!

The struggle of writing a mean old extroverted aristocrat, when you're an introverted, not-very-witty student. If anyone wants to plan some future interaction, I do love plotting things.

The struggle of writing a mean old extroverted aristocrat, when you're an introverted, not-very-witty student. If anyone wants to plan some future interaction, I do love plotting things.
man do I feel that writing for Stefan

I'm way more like Emory, lol

Thanks all!

I get sick easily because I have a chronic illness and I also refuse to miss work so long as I can help it 😅

I got this from my co-workers... so they can have it back now, lmao

For some reason I didn't get any notifications for the new posts?

marinating a Stefan post in my head now

Pipsqueak Pipsqueak So we've got Wren in the castle, where she can either run into Eudora and Stefan in the main hall, or I can send Simon to her! Your choice.
You also have Seamus, who you haven't posted for yet! I know there's a couple of characters out in the streets of the city, right now.

@Talathel I know you had Ellariel out on the streets, do you need someone to meet your character?

@Korutesu William is also out on the streets!

@viloxii Are you still interested in playing Altan?

@Jaw Breakcore Your character is also wandering the streets! But at night, yes?

Man they all had the little pictures until I fixed Koru's cause I grabbed the wrong number and now they're all gone >: (

The coding on that remains an enigma to me

Wren is knocked out cold rn she’s sleepy, so if it’s okay I think probably Simon would be a good first interaction! And I’ll get Seamus up later today after work (:

Wren is knocked out cold rn she’s sleepy, so if it’s okay I think probably Simon would be a good first interaction! And I’ll get Seamus up later today after work (:
Got it! IDK If I'll be able to post today cause I had to get up early for work and I'm...exhausted, but I'll get it done before the end of the week for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back