• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Eiyuu (if being cheered up) They would be pretty flattered and happy about it. They ironically won't even know they're being melancholic again until someone points it out for them
Eiyuu(if cheering up) Dost thou want a plant my good sir?

Last edited:
Hector: He would say and do idiotic things until you laughed. Or, if you were a safe person to do this around, change into a bear and hug you.

Bug: He wouldn't know how. Most Phosphors are shunned for expressing strong emotions because it's considered too 'human'.
Junpei: "Hey. You like... snow diving? It's where you jump into the air, right. And then face plant into snow. It's amazing."

I just realized Eiyuu is at least twice everyone's age and probably knows less than an average kid on the functions of human society.
They're the "grandparent" that would casually adopt every single stray cat in the neighbourhood but the next day forget how to unlock their door with a key and end up jumping through the window to get to work which happens to be....rounding up all the stray cats and adopting them.
ironically they're actually younger than a lot of them in dragon terms
tldr: 20 wisdom 2 Modern Technology

"Back in my day we didn't have locks! In fact, we didn't even have thieves!"

I made some memes
1668702978049.png
1668702971998.png
(no really their buffs are so situation it's funny)
1668703134371.png

1668704518931.png
1668704576810.png

You better be there at dawn, Junpei will ditch their ass to go eat fruit and be the hunter's sleep paralyzes demon.

You better be there at dawn, Junpei will ditch their ass to go eat fruit and be the hunter's sleep paralyzes demon.
As long as you don't go: "Arrive at 6 AM precisely!" we good
600 years would not help with EIyuu's perception of time
tzbh their time perception is like: Is it glow time? No glow time? I sleep. Is it day time? Okay its daytime time to go water some plants

Hello, I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Rose and my current character is a snotty older noble. Random question, What’s your characters favourite drink?

Hello, I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Rose and my current character is a snotty older noble. Random question, What’s your characters favourite drink?
Hello!

Emory: Whiskey
Veronica: Bloo-wine!
Heidi: Chai tea
Stefan: Water, legitimately. He's a total water snob

Tea

I'm so sad guys. I tried one of those AI art generators for Nevan and it came out so whacky that I exited the page in shock. Now I can't show it to you guys. 🤣

It was so bad. I'm dying.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back