• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The "Olympians"

What do you want the character age range to be ?

• 18-24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-18

• 17-21

• Total voters
wait have you guys signed up your character yet/ do you know where the link is?

On the bright side, everyone's going to underestimate him before he whoops their asses.....wait...he cant..The first thing he'll do is sign up for MMA lessons which would feel terrible because of the delicate body.

@Zafirah On the CS, what does F/M/L mean, and for the descriptions, are you looking for six sentences per each picture, six total, or a written description for just the human form?

I was talking to a pretty, smart women and the chat just abruptly ended. Well, she was a bit older than me but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

:(

@Zafirah Just to make sure. It human meat sack with the gods personality. Also, do you need a bio?

sorry!! i just joined today so i didn't realize that wasn't allowed- won't happen again! (<3.<3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back