• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The "Olympians"

What do you want the character age range to be ?

• 18-24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-18

• 17-21

• Total voters
D Fongs? Where's that? Ah, you're too pretty for me to give a damn. ;)

I'm only messing, the majority of the woman here are beyond my borders! ;)

You could make it 7 and 7, since Athena is missing. She would either be looking down from Olympus and laughing at the plight of her family, or she would be pissed that she wasn’t included. Either way, she’s wise enough to use it to her advantage, so you might wanna dumb her down in a human form so as not to wreak even more havoc on our poor immortals. :D

Also, is there going to be any of the human left? Like, will the gods have urges to do things that they

That they normally wouldn’t? Sorry, a couple of words got left out, and editing isn’t cooperating with me.

Hmm...Athena. Thanks for including that, I'm scatterbrained. And yes, it would be the gods personalities with the humans instincts which will be a very interesting combination. They're will be several human NPC's.

Larry said:
I'm only messing, the majority of the woman here are beyond my borders! ;)
Don't sell yourself short, Larry

Also, if they know one another, the gods will have to deal with the human’s previous…reputations. I can’t wait for this to start! Just 3 more people…you know you wanna!

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Nah, I was hoping for Artemis. :3

[/QUOTE]
Ha

I bet we probably had the same idea about how our human would be.

oh okay! then could i grab hera (female) pls? :)

i can already imagine rping hera- like how jealous of zeus she'll get haha

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd be toying with the King of the Gods dearie, tread carefully! ;)

hahaha well hera & zeus are married after all

and you'd be messing with the queen of gods (ovO)

It's good being King of Olympus, but when you have a dysfunctional relationship with your wife, things like Hercules happen! ;)

*raises hand*

I have a question; will we be making character sheets for the mortals our gods will encompass but will you be giving us a template of what we'll have to be like?

Like Zeus would be a nerd. :(

The King is not amused.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]So does that mean Athena is open, or is Anjehlessa taking it?

[/QUOTE]
I'll have to give you a male Athena since when you reserved her, you never formally said what gender.

Hmm...I like the idea of freeform CS's. I'll give you a list of things I'd like you to have in them and things you are allowed/ not allowed to do. From there, you can go ballistic with it.

@Larry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back