• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The "Olympians"

What do you want the character age range to be ?

• 18-24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-18

• 17-21

• Total voters

caramel

spmo!
Imagine being a god. A Greek God to be specific. Imagine sitting on a chair-no, a grand throne, surrounded by your sons, daughters and lovers who would kill for you just as soon as they'd kill you. Think about being able to snap your fingers and causes hurricanes or turn the tide of who'll win and lose a war or easily sending lighting down from the sky to crack countries in half. But now you're just you. The Regular, fragile, human you. Two completely different worlds, yeah ? A all powerful being and a walking meat stick. Wait ! I forgot one small little possibility...What if the Greek God was in you ?

My idea is that the 12 Olympians [and Hestia] have been each cast down into mortal bodies. Obviously, their whole essence is not in the body otherwise it would most likely combust. However, there's enough of the god in the vessel to shove the human's conscience aside so the god is in full control and leave the actual god form extremely weak. The objective of this RP is to go cross country and pick up all of the items needed for a spell to put them back into their own form....it won't be that easy though. Several items are illegal or have stopped being made...There also remains that fact of the bodies. The being who put them there must have really hated them because the vessels are either the opposite gender or simply not fit to handle a god. For example, Zeus would be placed in the body of a 16 year old nerd or Ares in the body of a 17 year old gothic girl.

Hey y'all ! It's Zafirah and I'm sorry if this doesn't look as polished as most of you would like but it's mostly about putting the idea out there, yeah ? Too clear up somethings about the RP, I shall bestow you with a beautiful list ✌️

♣️ This will be a Detailed RP and I expect 2+ paragraphs with 5+ sentences unless you have the sparse but sufficient excuse

♣️ If you are interested, please put what deity [ recall that they are Olympians] and what gender

♣️ I will only accept 13 people in this RP with only one gender over

♣️ I'll reserve spots for 48 hours

♣️ This is my first RP and I know this idea still needs adjustment so feel free to drop suggestion or create some sort of PM

♣️ ROOMMMAANNNCEEE

♣️ Have fun

Pink=Female

Blue=Male

Black= Reserved/ No Gender

Roles:

(7/7 Females) (7/7 Males)

Aphrodite:

Amanda Cromwell

Ares:

Zafirah

Hades:

Silver Pansy

Artemis:

Ban

Hestia:

Anjehlessa

Hephaestus

:

SwiftThunder

Poseidon:

Allcure

Demeter:

Gigi

Zeus:

Larry

Hermes:

Gogojojo331

Apollo:

Macbeth

Dionysius:

Fezzes

Hera:

Semblance

Athena:

Shadowborn Omen

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, nice seeing you ! But please go over the points again, I think you missed something in your response

[QUOTE="Amanda Cromwell]Let me rephrase that I will have a female Aphrodite

[/QUOTE]
Ah, just keep in mind that the bodies aren't very conventional with the god so she can't be in the body of a Victoria Secrets Model :)

I <3 <3 <3 this so much! I want to reserve Hestia, but I haven’t quite decided if I want to make her male or keep her female. I definitely have an unconventional role for her though.

If the role of hasn't gone yet, I will definitely throw out a male Hephaestus Role, it that is possible. Can't get enough of classic Greek Mythos, and I am looking to see how this could play out.

Allcure said:
Love Greek mythology, can i grab an aqua-phobic Female Posidion?
SwiftThunder said:
If the role of hasn't gone yet, I will definitely throw out a male Hephaestus Role, it that is possible. Can't get enough of classic Greek Mythos, and I am looking to see how this could play out.
Anjehlessa said:
I <3 <3 <3 this so much! I want to reserve Hestia, but I haven’t quite decided if I want to make her male or keep her female. I definitely have an unconventional role for her though.
They are yours ✌

Do our characters already know what the ingredients to the spell will be, or do we have to figure that out as part of the RP. Do we already know each other or do we have to find each other before all else?

I'd like to give the RPer's a chance to pick the age range so I'll post a poll in a second. I'll answer your second question when everyone has voted but as far as the first goes, they'd all do a bit of research to find it.

I just want to let you know that there are 13, not 12. Now that I think about it, I don’t think Hestia was counted as part of the 12 great gods, even though she should be. Does this mean that there will actually be 13, one of the gods won’t be a part of this, or should I reserve a different one?

I'd love to be Zeus, the thought that I WAS able to cause storms sound enticing! ;)

Keeping him male of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back