• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The "Olympians"

What do you want the character age range to be ?

• 18-24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-18

• 17-21

• Total voters
Anjehlessa said:
I just want to let you know that there are 13, not 12. Now that I think about it, I don’t think Hestia was counted as part of the 12 great gods, even though she should be. Does this mean that there will actually be 13, one of the gods won’t be a part of this, or should I reserve a different one?
I know that there are originally 12 but I've always had a soft spot for Hestia. I also think that she'd be needed in this RP because they are always moving to get the ingredients, the goddess of home and the hearth should be a comfort.

gogojojo331 said:
can I join?
Please read through the points again, I think you missed something

Larry said:
I'd love to be Zeus, the thought that I WAS able to cause storms sound enticing! ;)
Keeping him male of course.
Hehehehe....I'm totally not planning anything and sure, the role is yours ✌️

Zafirah said:
I know that there are originally 12 but I've always had a soft spot for Hestia. I also think that she'd be needed in this RP because they are always moving to get the ingredients, the goddess of home and the hearth should be a comfort.

Please read through the points again, I think you missed something

Hehehehe....I'm totally not planning anything and sure, the role is yours ✌️
I've got my eyes on you... ;)

When do you think we'll start?

When all twelve slots are filled Larry, is what you'll say. ;)

It looks like we'll be college-going age if the poll continue the way it seems. ;)

I’m glad Hestia gets to stay in. She’s kind of the unsung hero, which is why I love her so much. I think I’ll keep her female since some of the others are staying male.

Anjehlessa said:
I’m glad Hestia gets to stay in. She’s kind of the unsung hero, which is why I love her so much. I think I’ll keep her female since some of the others are staying male.
Okay ✌️

Tagged? Moi? Macbeth is honoured ;3

I've been looking at this RP for a while now, I must admit :D I think I might just have to reserve a female Apollo...

I have a way with people, you can call me for dinner later.

You're paying. ;)

'Tis alright buddy, you probably wanted somebody like Zeus eh?

Early bird catches the worm, bitch. ;)

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Nah, I was hoping for Artemis. :3

[/QUOTE]
YOUR AVATAR-is perfect....

Larry said:
I have a way with people, you can call me for dinner later.
You're paying. ;)
Hmph, we're going to D Fongs and don't you say a word about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back