• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The "Olympians"

What do you want the character age range to be ?

• 18-24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-18

• 17-21

• Total voters
Huzzah! But don't mix up salty and sweet my dear! ;)

I can hardly be the only one to think of a title now can I?!

You lot must be FAR more creative than I am. Get those noggins' going! ;)

Yeah and/or personality wise so I stay within the boundaries of what you want in his mortal form.

[QUOTE="Silver Pansy]When you say "human relationships" do mean romantically, or just in general, like friends and family

[/QUOTE]
I mean everyone who'd be interesting to the story. I don't need to know every single friend, family members or girlfriend they've had. They'd be like the stalker ex boyfriend, the best friend they've had a crush on since age 9. I forgot to put it on the CS but please wait until most people have their CS's up so everyone can have some relationship set up. They all go to the same school and or live on the same neighborhood.

Larry said:
Yeah and/or personality wise so I stay within the boundaries of what you want in his mortal form.
Basically the god's personality with the humans instincts and urges. For example, Zeus would still be the cocky, flirtatious type though he'd be inclined to smoke if the body belonged to the smoker. Or Ares would feel some sort of attraction towards the person the rightful owner of the body used to feel.

..What would happen if Hades and Zeus's human bodies were boyfriend and girlfriend before the Gods inherited them... That would be so unbelievably weird xD

What character are you?

Nah, if anything, Zeus is just going to take the piss out of Hades and Poseidon for being women!

If you click on your profile picture, one of the options that'll show up will be 'Signature'.

Demeter is going to have so much fun lauging at Poseidon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back