The New OOC and Hangout

Omg that was a trip. It just took me twenty minutes to find AEGIS. Yay, for site updates.

I'm back-ish though, maybe...no promises. Buying a home is a far more complex situation than I ever imagined. But now that my free time is not tied up with house hunting, I should be around a lot more until the official move!

Where should I start playing catch up at???

Everything is hell, just go back to sleep.

Jk, jk.

You happen to remember where you last left your characters?

More or less. I was going to start catching up on the Snow globe group and go from there.

Let me tag some losers and see if they can get you a bit of a synopsis.
Gavin never actually reached 108's parking lot!

Tell me, what is there to make a synopsis of? Even if he arrives there now, He is definitely not going to know what has being going on so far...probably >w<

Correct me if I'm wrong!

EDIT: Unless you want a synopsis of EVERYTHING

And Lioness played Page for a post too because otherwise Piper wouldn't have chance to do anything else >o<

It's just one post tho...

welian welian ManicMuse ManicMuse I am just sitting down to make a short post for Aaron in Snowglobe.

Everyone is in the cafeteria now, getting ready to go outside and play capture the flag...

Welcome back miniT! Hope the house hunting resolves soon, we've missed Page and Gavin and especially Izzy!

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I must immediately terminate my participation with this RP. I would like to thank all my friends and associates who've spent time creating interesting and in-depth stories with me and I wish you all the best in the future.

Captain Hesperus

I'm currently updating the spreadsheet again, here are the teachers we have right now:
  • Collateral Damage: Aaron, Eve
  • Physical Discipline: Max, Luther
  • Community Service: Naran
  • Emotional Composure: Allen
  • Mental Discipline: Asher
  • How Not to Kill: Hunter
  • First Aid Training; Urial
  • Political Powers: Denzil
Looks like I'll only be accepting female teachers for a while. Now, for non-teaching staff:
  • Director: Jason
  • Secretary: Page
  • Counselor: Anneliese
  • Nurse: Josephine
  • Security: Riley?
  • Groundskeeper: Larry
  • Power Supply: Penny
As always, I'm using my Database spreadsheet to pull information from, so if someone is missing it's because a player has forgotten to send a fresh entry to the sheet.

I'm currently updating the spreadsheet again, here are the teachers we have right now:
  • Collateral Damage: Aaron, Eve
  • Physical Discipline: Max, Luther
  • Community Service: Naran
  • Emotional Composure: Allen
  • Mental Discipline: Asher
  • How Not to Kill: Hunter
  • First Aid Training; Urial
  • Political Powers: Denzil
Looks like I'll only be accepting female teachers for a while. Now, for non-teaching staff:
  • Director: Jason
  • Secretary: Page
  • Counselor: Anneliese
  • Nurse: Josephine
  • Security: Riley?
  • Groundskeeper: Larry
  • Power Supply: Penny
As always, I'm using my Database spreadsheet to pull information from, so if someone is missing it's because a player has forgotten to send a fresh entry to the sheet.

Holly Kane is security chief. Evangeline (in approval process) is Head Nurse. I need to update my part of the sheet.

Vicky couldn't give Aaron a vacation on her best day.

...or would that be worst?

Either way. Just barely tickles.

Aaron's arrival at grading day will be announced by a belch that rattles windows for miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back