The New OOC and Hangout

Alright, what other missions do you guys want to see?
Idk If I should be involved in more than three missions at a time, so I don't want to suggest something I'd want to be involved in. >.<

Self control is for the weak.
This is true.
How about a super secret agent mission?
Also, do note that I do not want to be in charge of any missions. I do not handle leading RP stuff too well, but I would enjoy joining more.

... I have never heard this and I feel like I have been sorely deprived.

... I have never heard this and I feel like I have been sorely deprived.
Watch the Johnny English movies too. Absolutely fantastic comedies, as one would expect from Rowan Atkinson. Maybe try some Robbie Williams in general too.

welian welian Any chance the Character Creation Committee would be looking for a new member? I just kinda find that I do enjoy critiquing other characters and often have more free time than I know what to do with.

We could definitely use a non-GM girl on the committee. It's a total sausage fest up in here.

We could definitely use a non-GM girl on the committee. It's a total sausage fest up in here.
I can help even the odds a bit. Help calm the testosterone down and all.
Plus, I practically live on this site.

This is as much responsibility as I'm willing to take in any RP. I get to do something I enjoy as a job and I don't have to necessarily take control of anything while doing it.

Let me think on it a bit more, because I do need to revisit how characters are approved.

I can help even the odds a bit. Help calm the testosterone down and all.
Plus, I practically live on this site.
If we need to balance out the testosterone levels, I could help too? Though I'm probably too much a procrastinator to be trustworthy with a role that requires activity xD

Anyway, I'm gonna (hopefully) start on a character now. I spent forever to get a player app in, now to spend forever on the character app xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back