The New OOC and Hangout

Why do you think old people drink coffee in the morning? It's to wake up their lower half.

Aaron has no better half, nor worse. He comprises all possible variations on himself, in himself.

Or did you mean Kingsley? ;)

I have no idea what that means and I refuse any attempt to figure it out.
giphy.gif

"Ah yes it's been a few days since i last visited RPN i should try to be more active-"
*18 notifications*
*mostly from AEGIS*
*sees 4.5*

W-what's going on? What did i miss? Episode 4.5? So does that mean Episode 4 is over and we are wrapping things up before Episode 5? ( •́દ•̩̥̀ )

The sky is falling down, no big deal.
nov05_theaters2_img.gif

Also i've started to work.
Yay because it's paid internship and boo because 'adult responsibility' and that mean less time to RP!
I'll try to be active every weekend, and maybe i can open RPN in the office when they all forgot to give the intern something to work on.

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz I'm only being nitpicky about this since Lara is literally right beside Allen and Tabitha didn't really acknowledge her presence at all, despite Lara crashing into the sand there, too.

Cecilia is right there too, tho she just asked if he needed help and Tabby outright jumped into action...

Oh I know, Tabby just didn't focus in on them as they weren't the old man that saved her life :P
I mean, I get that, but it's kinda hard to not even register those two interacting inches from her and Allen. I'm not saying Taibitha has to interact with them, but if other characters are doing stuff or interacting within a close proximity, anyone is going to, at least, acknowledge their presence. Even if it's just a mental note. After all, Lara literally crash-landed beside Allen. Even if her focus is on the guy, I can't imagine anyone being unable to notice Lara right there.

Okay, for the beach mission, I had to rearrange some characters because I mathed incorrectly.
  1. Jason, Allen, Urial, Luther ( Giyari Giyari B Bag o Fruit @St Sin Syrenrei Syrenrei )
  2. Anneliese, Eve, Imogen, Hadrian ( B Bag o Fruit Aldur Aldur Syrenrei Syrenrei The J The J )
  3. Eden, Morgan, Chris, Raymond ( Swoob Swoob welian welian B Bag o Fruit @Anarchist )
  4. Cecilia, Minah, Oppie, Lara ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun lazee lazee D. Rex D. Rex Lioness075 Lioness075 )
  5. JJ, Jordan, Kendrick, Salem ( Malikai Malikai Zahzi Zahzi Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun D. Rex D. Rex )
  6. Manami, Victoria, Ioana, Julie ( Gus Gus D. Rex D. Rex Aldur Aldur @SweetNicole )
  7. Juliana, Viola, Teddy, Tabitha ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Giyari Giyari lazee lazee Teh Frixz Teh Frixz )
  8. Kate, Piper ( Gus Gus Lioness075 Lioness075 )

Any questions? Sorry for sticking Hadrian with the lady teachers, I figured if he was in the same room as the reporters, Jason might not be happy about Sunday's paper.

Morgan is being a drama queen now, but he'll be fine after a nap on terra firma, and some ginger-ale and saltines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back