• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The NEW New OOC Thread (Introduce yourself here!)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I mix up who controls which character so much that I just let Nessy correct me and apologize accordingly lol.

//crawls in and lays down

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Adulting

giphy.gif

Unless anyone here feels like filing my taxes for me, setting up my PCP, taking on this extra writing project at work, drop my Easter dress off at the dry cleaner, and orchestrate/fund this bathroom remodel for me.... Plus I gotta set up 6B (not difficult, just need to sit down and write), and post as my own characters, and also restart Royal Witches....

Yeah, no, don't worry about me.

Unless anyone here feels like filing my taxes for me, setting up my PCP, taking on this extra writing project at work, drop my Easter dress off at the dry cleaner, and orchestrate/fund this bathroom remodel for me.... Plus I gotta set up 6B (not difficult, just need to sit down and write), and post as my own characters, and also restart Royal Witches....

Yeah, no, don't worry about me.
*slaps pity away*

So, I've been considering my options for Ep 6, also finally looking things up on the map and then I realized...
There's a bowling bar two streets below (Bank Street) of the Church's street (S. Exeter Street) and this sounds like something Juliana would do, so...

Anyone is still without plans and wants to join Juliana in the bowling bar? We can join with the rest of the plot in two to three posts from there... I just cannot explain how someone that absolutely doesn't care about any of this would be inside a church for a wake she couldn't careless about : P XD

Paging ViAdvena ViAdvena because she might indulge me~

Oooo Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Yeah I wonder where to put Mary in. If I take the easy way, she has all the motive to be in the church or hospital. But that traintracks look way too interesting...
Guess we can brainstorm about it :p

Sorry, tad too used to discord. Lemme fix that

I'm debating what I want to do with Zayne. I'm cool with waiting if more people want to join the hospital story. If no one else wants in (right away), then Malikai Malikai I'd want to do a quick flashback collab of Zayne and JJ meeting, so he'd have reason to join/eavesdrop his and Aaron's conversation.

I'm joining the hospital scene eventually (stop being lazy, me~!), but I have all of the IC justifications to throw Cecilia directly at Aaron, that is already established >w<

I'll be eventually joining the hospital scene with Lara and Scarlet. I've been just insanely busy juggling school and cadet obligations along with upcoming Nat. Guard unit obligations, so I've just really got way too much to juggle right now. I'll finally be able to breathe again in May. More or less anyways...I'm moving out of my parents' house during that month and then start my summer classes at the end of it. It'll be a short break and I'll have to be on top of unpacking once I get everything to the townhouse, else I'll be overwhelmed during my summer semester, too. >.<

Sorry, tad too used to discord. Lemme fix that

I'm debating what I want to do with Zayne. I'm cool with waiting if more people want to join the hospital story. If no one else wants in (right away), then Malikai Malikai I'd want to do a quick flashback collab of Zayne and JJ meeting, so he'd have reason to join/eavesdrop his and Aaron's conversation.
That sounds alright with me! Let me know when you'll be ready to work out the details and such

Gus Gus I tagged you on discord as well, but you are good to make a cat post. Lemon will need to add on to his post, but I just want to start moving

Lemon Boy Lemon Boy I have found THIS. It has a couple of power ideas in the second tab, mostly written by The J The J
Maybe it could be useful to someone...

Not posting in your thread because these seem to be very rough concepts and are not in your/the RP's format (Also some powers might be too much for the setting, eh).
I'd put try and put them in the format myself but, as you may know by now, I don't know how to be brief ^^'

Awwww I have so many power concepts. In fact I threw a couple at Millicent's team members. Those were powers I almost used for her herself, buuut I went with Metal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back