• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the mystery club - temp. OOC

i wanted to share my first attempt at a character moodboard because i'm pretty proud of it????
these are aimee vibes alllll the way. i wanted her to be a mix of velma & daphne. click here !
it's GORGEOUS, literally adore the manic pixie smart babe hot bitch realness???

I’m so excited for this RP. Each character sheet is bomb as fuck. I need to learn how to code cause y’all have some really cool CS layouts.

I’m so excited for this RP. Each character sheet is bomb as fuck. I need to learn how to code cause y’all have some really cool CS layouts.
It's really easy once you get the hang of it. Outside of the fact that if you mess with one line the whole thing falls apart

i wanna make a character but be fr how am i supposed to choose when all the applications are already amazing ???
dude SAME i am looking through everyone to see what is potentially free and everything so far is incredible like 😭

I’m sure y’all’s CS’s will be amazing as well!

Probably around August 30th β€” August 31st so that everyone has enough time to complete their CS
oh, i was gonna ask if it was possible for you to edit the cs link on the main post here??

Tbh I completely forgot this month had a 31st so I was so confused for a second πŸ˜‚

sorry but the way i'm literally so obsessed with all of these characters so far? like even the wips are gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back