• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the mystery club - temp. OOC

i’ve never been so eager to get this character sheet done. i expect to at least finish up to the personality portions by tonighttttt.

CS is done! Fingers crossed it gets accepted. Let me know if I need to change/add anything ^.^

Same! The character interaction will definitely be fun

i think we also have applicants for every slot, which seems cool

for whatever reason, i decided to write a mini history section even though it’s considered optional which is why it’s taking me a little longer to get it up. 😭 but it should be completed before the end of the day.

i'm gonna be putting together a spotify playlist for the mystery club, most of it is gonna be songs that the mystery club will probably listen to but also just mystery club vibe songs. <3

I love that. I never thought of making a playlist for my characters

I’m making two:
One with songs that he would listen to, and one with songs that make me think of him/inspire me to write him

that does also mean having to look up every song before hand to make sure it was released before/during 1988

that's what i'm doing for the mystery club playlist. i have to make sure the songs either came out in 1986 or before then if they're songs the club would probably listen to on the road or something.

1986???? Oh crap I gotta look over some of these songs again 😭

UPDATE: All good

Last edited:
happy to report that my character is completed! let me know if i missed anything. also note that the code i used is not mobile friendly ( sincerely sorry for that, i didn't know until i was done ). but there is an uncoded version of it in the second tab labeled 'the writer'.

“pspspspsp to all cats in sight no matter how rabid they look” is basically me (and Otto)
Hahahaha same. Currently trying to convince this mama and her babies my home is better than the streets

hey y'all!! should be done with mitch either tomorrow afternoon or evening! super stoked for this lowkey would have been done earlier but classes are KICKING MY ASS

aaaaand mitch is officially done! LOVING all the sheets i've read so far and good luck to everyone!!

i wanted to share my first attempt at a character moodboard because i'm pretty proud of it????
these are aimee vibes alllll the way. i wanted her to be a mix of velma & daphne. click here !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back