• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the mystery club - temp. OOC

fairyfawn

respectless
21DB4699-F47D-4F9C-8F02-4CC5826AE147.jpeg
good evening

Welcome to the temporary OOC for the mystery club! here we can chat and goof off with each other, exchange character ideas, ask me questions, and tell me what role you’re thinking of applying for! Have fun everyone! <3

Links
interest check — here!
temp. OOC — you’re here!
applications — here!
ic — tba

Last edited:
Tumblr_l_884198880700331.jpg

hello​

4b224cc48111129ed8de893aa3e4fe1e.jpg

how i was sitting at my computer waiting for the notification

either going for a dedicated almost fanatic researcher or a dumb “no thoughts head empty” bait

Good morning ^^! I’m leaning towards the assistant role, but there’s really no bad options so I’m having trouble committing (:

Hmmmgg im feeling so streetwise researcher who has at least 15 different libraries cards and they fall out their wallet accordion style

A okay I will tell you guys about my boy.

Otters name is Otto and otter is a scaredy cat. Think Courage the Cowardly Dog. Will jump into the nearest group member’s arms. Easily spooked. But still loves ghost stories and mysteries.

Debating between hard-ass skeptic that swears there's a logical explanation for everything and reluctant bait where bad things just always happen to him despite his best attempts to avoid getting involved.

applications is up everyone!

skfksJM forgive me for the INSTANT placeholder, have been sitting on this thread for a hot MINUTE

skfksJM forgive me for the INSTANT placeholder, have been sitting on this thread for a hot MINUTE
skdjksdjsdk that's okay. i just reused Otto's old CS form from the last mystery club roleplay with a couple of additions to it since i really didn't feel like doing a new CS for him.

heyyy! still brainstorming character ideas, leaning towards a skeptic. everyone's characters look so good!!!

SUKI WATERHOUSE I SCREAMED

bro Finley is totally gonna be bringin y’all snacks and Starbucks for all those late night adventures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back