• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of skies OOC

4dfd35cc39b6952d3ee0edd844bbcfbe.gif
Phew! Thank goodness!

So... I guess we'll just wait for Felis to come back, cause... uhm... Idk who to ask to break the tie... ^^;;;

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! 🙇‍♀️ I somehow missed the notification for the RP post, and then I did see the ping for this thread, but I haven't been able to find time to do pretty anything but eat, sleep and work these past few weeks. I'm really sorry for keeping all of you hanging. I'll see that I get around to posting sometime today though!

It’s all good! We got lives, no worries!

I’m working on the next post that, while dropping a major bomb, isn’t as much of a beast as last post, so hopefully I’ll be done soon!

What’s keeping me is…

Well…

Aha… I’m recovering from surgery!

I’m about a month (well, it happened on the 13th, so almost!) into my 3-4 months estimated recovery time (hopefully it will be 3, but, well, my luck being what it is, something went wrong and it might just take the full 4 months) and currently NOT using my PC but a brand spanking new Surface Pro 8 to draw for it (ironic the post about change came about as a new computer will bring about a bit of a change in the art style, no? Hoh hoh hoh~ )

I’d rather not go into too much detail about my surgery (what with over-sharing publicly online is terribly uncouth) BUT holla back if you wanna PM or discord to know more!

Sorry if the arts plain from now on, I haven’t quite mastered the backgrounds and these are my first drawings on the Surface pro!

Thank you all for sticking around, and get ready! Things are about to get funky~

It’s all good! We got lives, no worries!

I’m working on the next post that, while dropping a major bomb, isn’t as much of a beast as last post, so hopefully I’ll be done soon!

What’s keeping me is…

Well…

Aha… I’m recovering from surgery!

I’m about a month (well, it happened on the 13th, so almost!) into my 3-4 months estimated recovery time (hopefully it will be 3, but, well, my luck being what it is, something went wrong and it might just take the full 4 months) and currently NOT using my PC but a brand spanking new Surface Pro 8 to draw for it (ironic the post about change came about as a new computer will bring about a bit of a change in the art style, no? Hoh hoh hoh~ )

I’d rather not go into too much detail about my surgery (what with over-sharing publicly online is terribly uncouth) BUT holla back if you wanna PM or discord to know more!

Sorry if the arts plain from now on, I haven’t quite mastered the backgrounds and these are my first drawings on the Surface pro!

Thank you all for sticking around, and get ready! Things are about to get funky~

Please focus on getting better. Your art is great, and your writing is great, even if there's a bit of a down-low you've more than proven that you aren't like that.

Take care of yourself and your health! I wish you a speedy recovery (within what's viable)

I wish you a speedy recovery as well! Fingers crossed that it won't take the full four months, especially if that meant complications, as you said. And as Idea said, do focus on your health and don't push yourself too much while you're convalescent. ^_^

(And also thanks for being so understanding about my absence! Again, I'm really sorry.)

:coolshades: AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUESS WHO ACTUALLY GOT THEIR POST IN ON TIME FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER!?
(lol who remembers when I actually was competent enough to get a weekly post out? Pepperidge Farms remembers...)

EEHHHH? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH???????????

...Me.

Is me.

I did.

Me c:

ANYHOW ANYWHO: More bombs dropped!

Good luck navigating Rosie through these hurdles, guys!

:cheshiregrin: It's only gonna get MORE DIFFICULT from here on out~

EDIT: Alright, nearly TWO MONTHS out, I'm either 1/3 or 1/2 there, and I'm apparently DOING GREAT YOU GUYS. I don't feel great or look great but I guess I'll take the doctor's word for it? Whoop whoop!

91f90d90056f4ee765b30f582013504a.png

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Thanks! My scar looks ABSOLUTELY AWFUL (and due to things going wrong on the table, its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY past longer than it needed to be, so DOUBLE WHAMMY of just "NO" lol) but my S/O, nurses, and doctors are all:

260886852018202.jpg

"Oh, your scar looks so good! It's healing great!"

Me, after gazing at the eldritch horror of a scar on my left leg:

images

"Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks...."

Congrats from me as well! :D

And that sounds frustrating like a frustrating experience with your scar! But I'm glad to hear it seems to be healing well, if nothing else!

Thanks Idea Idea and Felis Felis !

Ah... Dag, yo... Missed it by a day...

Aw well, nothing gold can stay, am I right? :coolshades:

Special thanks to my buddy for lending me his voice for this post!!! Super grateful!

I'm very confused. What did you miss? And what do you mean by lending a voice?

I posted yesterday and NOT Tuesday... Took more than a week!

Also, yeah: My friend recorded some lines and I posted them...

Go back and reread the post VERY CLOSELY~ ;)

I did. I saw nothing. However, I did notice some empty gaps that I thought were weird. Maybe it's not showing up for me for some reason, if you posted it in a video format?

When Rosie opens her eye try hovering your mouse over the plea for help :D

Thanks Idea Idea and Felis Felis !

Ah... Dag, yo... Missed it by a day...

Aw well, nothing gold can stay, am I right? :coolshades:

Special thanks to my buddy for lending me his voice for this post!!! Super grateful!
Don't beat yourself up for taking a little longer than you intended! I think you're amazing for not only writing this post, but also getting all those drawings done in only a little over a week! :) I know I couldn't do it anywhere near that time (in fact, I couldn't do it at all, as my drawing skills are practically non-existent). And for comparison, consider that I barely managed to reply within a week this time, which I'm sure takes considerably less effort than writing and drawing everything... :ghostl:

Also, my thanks to your friend for his lovely voice work! :closed eyes open smile:

Don't beat yourself up for taking a little longer than you intended! I think you're amazing for not only writing this post, but also getting all those drawings done in only a little over a week! :) I know I couldn't do it anywhere near that time (in fact, I couldn't do it at all, as my drawing skills are practically non-existent). And for comparison, consider that I barely managed to reply within a week this time, which I'm sure takes considerably less effort than writing and drawing everything... :ghostl:

Also, my thanks to your friend for his lovely voice work! :closed eyes open smile:

Thank you, That means a lot to me!

I try not to spend a lot of time per doodle SO I can dish out these posts (outta sheer stubbornness lmao!) on time somewhat!

It's back to normal for me, as I'm closing in on the last month of recovery (the doctor was practically jumping with joy at how well I'm recovering despite the nasty scar and other consequences of what happened on the operating table LMAO) and I couldn't be happier to just sit at my desk and draw with no more pain :ghostxx:

And don't worry about late replies! I know life happens and honestly I'm just happy to have anyone post in this quest RP in general! :o)

I'm really happy that I found it! It's very entertaining, and it's not too much of a commitment to the point where my brain gives up on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back