• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of skies OOC

DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis
Funnier President Funnier President
Idea Idea

Merry-Christmas.png

Omg it is like 2:51 AM on Christmas Eve, BUT---

<3MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! <3

I'm not sure if I've stated this before, maybe I have, but I just want to really thank you guys!! I'm happy you guy've kept with this lil' Quest RP for as long as you all have, and the best present Santa could leave for me under the tree tonight is just your guys' interest/care/wtc. for this silly story!

This decision, in honor of the Holidays, isn't difficult at all, and you should be satisfied with the outcome of both routes!

Thank you all so, so, so, so, so, so, SO much for reading and keeping up with the story and being invested!

Words cannot express how much I appreciate you guys!

Hope your holidays are merry and bright and filled with LOVE~!! <3

I'm not sure if I've stated this before, maybe I have, but I just want to really thank you guys!! I'm happy you guy've kept with this lil' Quest RP for as long as you all have, and the best present Santa could leave for me under the tree tonight is just your guys' interest/care/wtc. for this silly story!

This very post was an excellent example of why we stick around: It had great writing, beautiful and touching of the heartstrings, it even added a new dimension of depth to the character and story I wouldn’t have thought of (not to mention very nice art pieces!). Like Rose you’re simply not acknowledging the wonderful things you’re bringing us. But trust me I do, and I think WE do, and I can certainly say I am really happy to have this story to accompany and you as a friend.

A merry Christmas for you as well (expect another from me tomorrow) and I look forward to continuing to read and vote! Thank you for all your hard work this year and always!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all as well (though I'm a bit late)! :bishiesparklesl:

This very post was an excellent example of why we stick around: It had great writing, beautiful and touching of the heartstrings, it even added a new dimension of depth to the character and story I wouldn’t have thought of (not to mention very nice art pieces!). Like Rose you’re simply not acknowledging the wonderful things you’re bringing us. But trust me I do, and I think WE do, and I can certainly say I am really happy to have this story to accompany and you as a friend.
And I wholeheartedly second this!

A merry Christmas for you as well (expect another from me tomorrow) and I look forward to continuing to read and vote! Thank you for all your hard work this year and always!

I third it!

Idea Idea
Felis Felis
DreamBeat DreamBeat

Heh... Thank you guys... So much... It means a lot to me... It really does ^_^

Also:

HEEERRPPPY NEWWWR DERRRR!!

Ha!

Happy new year, Everyone! Here's hope this year is better than the last! :hearteyes:

(No, seriously, 2022, you BEST BE BETTER THAN 2021, I AM WARNING YOU >.> 🔫)

Thank you all, again, so much for reading the story and thinking about it and the characters... Means a lot you guys think this is good stuff with good charas. As a bit of an aspiring writer, it's all I can ever hope for and it means much more to me than I can express with words from the dictionary.

Man, this year...

This year, man... What can I say?

-The first day of 2021 I was mistaken by an officer for a missing 13-year-old, Thank God the mom clarified my glasses were wrong -.-;
-A day before Valentine's Day Harassers from near a DECADE ago started twisting the truth, simultaneously accusing me of quite the heinous things (and as a teacher and aunt to two young kiddos it hurt double to read those accusations) in twisting my words, to the point it's really close to being able to actually be charged with LEGAL LIBEL AND DEFAMATION CHARGES, especially when you read what I ACTUALLY said. The only reason I wouldn't press charges (dude, it has been 10 years and they are harassing my friends and I STILL, getting a lil tired of it, ya know? 😅 ) if I knew their FULL real names is I don't have the money to and even IF I did, I'd rather spend it moving in with my S/O since we're REAL CLOSE to moving in together and losing the savings NOW for the move would be like getting tackled at the 20-yard-line!) about me "anonymously" on a Tumblr blog and trying to pin me as the bad guy "getting things twisted" (conveniently for them molding my character into quite the horrid person while doing so)... From crap that happened near 10 YEARS AGO (totally NOT making me feel like I hadn't grown an ounce in character from Oct. 2012), so... Yeah, Some people really do never change, sadly...
-Lost my Nana in March and had to scramble to get to her in time to be there in her final moments...
-2 weeks later, lost my Aunt in April, so we had to scramble the funeral arrangements FOR TWO now, as if losing just my Nan wasn't devastating enough...
-Almost died myself in May lmaoooooooooooooooo :smilepuff:(btw, bleeding out sucks, feels like your brain is a deflated balloon 🧠 don't recommend 1/5 stars on yelp)
-Got sick on my birthday in June and was still sick a few days later when I visited my S/O...AGAIN
x.x;
-Had an accident and a slight fall in July that literally broke what was supposed to be the strongest bone in the human body (femur) so I was hospitalized for one week and then spent another week in REHAB because I needed in house physical therapy to walk again and needed a walker until near HALLOWEEN/ DIA DE LOS MUERTOS, after which I switched to a cane I am STILL USING present day/year.
-Went to a baby shower in November where the father of the baby anticipated was shot down hours after, leaving behind a very pregnant wife and two young kiddos, one of which was wondering "why daddy was pretending to sleep in the box" and "when will daddy stop playing pretend and wake up?" during the funeral, devasting the mom/family friend, wife, elder son, little brother, and youngest brother who were why the sermon was about gang violence.

Dude, yo, God, like, Am I that much of a sussy baka ya be trying to kill me LOL? 😂 (I mean, I am, but still 🤣 )

Seriously, I'ma flip this year the bird:
1641025328353.png

HA! But for real tho, Thank you guys so much! It makes me happy you're enjoying this story and I hope you all like where the end is going based on all YOUR hard thought decisions! :3D:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Happy-New-Year.png

HERE'S HOPING 2022 WON'T SUCK AS MUCH AS 2020 AND 2021!!!!!!!! WAHA-WAHA!

funny-risa.gif

🤡I'm not a clown.. I'm the whole circus!! *honkhonk* c:🤡

Oh, before I forget, one last thing: After the 3rd of January, when the world has officially switched off of holiday mode, I will be seeking a tie-breaker, SO

DreamBeat DreamBeat

If you guys would like to vote, get those in before Jan. 4th~!

Thank you all again! You guys are the BEST! :angelD:

Last edited:
When you're unsure if you should give it a like/heart because it's a really sweet message or refrain from it cause the things mentioned are bad and it might be in poor taste:

anime-panic.gif

Either way, thank you very much for sticking with us, despite all the nasty stuff you had to go through (which really isn't enough of a word to describe it, but it will have to do). I really wish you the best, a wonderful year or a better one at least!

First of all, happy new year!

I don't have the words to properly respond to all of what's happened to you last year, but I'm wishing you a far, far better time in 2022 (and beyond, of course). It's long overdue for good things to start happening to you (and bad things to stop happening to you), to say the least!

And of course, thank you so much for creating this story and letting us enjoy it! I'd argue it's far more effort to write and illustrate it than to read it and vote on decisions, so don't forget to give yourself credit! :)

Happy New Year!

Here's to another year, and hopefully a more peaceful year. Thanks for sticking with us and the story. At this point, I am so amazed by your dedication and effort toward developing this story - not to mention thankful.

This story has gone through some good developments this year. Whatever happens in the future, I'll always be grateful for the time you and everyone else put into writing and developing the story.

So - (hopefully) Happy New Year to everyone!

P.S. I will set a literal reminder to reply after the New Years stuff is over :D

Idea Idea
Felis Felis
DreamBeat DreamBeat

Heyo!!!

OMG I am SO SORRY, I've been doing my best to finish this bit by bit, and then my Sis-in-law called needing Emergency Baby-sitting since her Ma couldn't this week!

Luckily I was able to finish it before January's end!!!

It's only gonna get MORE crazy from here, dear readers! Get ready!

And...

...Heh heh heh...

Be careful~

🕵️‍♀️🥷 This decision is not what it seems~

Good luck~!

OH! ALSO!

DreamBeat DreamBeat Congrats! You unlocked Xannie and Adrian bonding a bit more (at least, enough to work together when needed!!)

Excellent work! :angelD:

Last edited:
Idea Idea
Felis Felis
DreamBeat DreamBeat

Heyo!!!

OMG I am SO SORRY, I've been doing my best to finish this bit by bit, and then my Sis-in-law called needing Emergency Baby-sitting since her Ma couldn't this week!

Luckily I was able to finish it before January's end!!!

It's only gonna get MORE crazy from here, dear readers! Get ready!

And...

...Heh heh heh...

Be careful~

🕵️‍♀️🥷 This decision is not what it seems~

Good luck~!

OH! ALSO!

DreamBeat DreamBeat Congrats! You unlocked Xannie and Adrian bonding a bit more (at least, enough to work together when needed!!)

Excellent work! :angelD:

As usual, don't worry, there's no rush. IRL comes first!

Hey ya'll!

Is everything ok with everyone? o:

Just waiting on more posts and working on the next post... It's a doozy!

Felis Felis
DreamBeat DreamBeat

Hey guys! I'm working like crazy on the next post, cause its a doozy, but, uh... And I usually don't say this, but--

TRUST ME, you guys are gonna wanna vote on THIS post... If there is ANY post you guys vote on this year... It's THIS ONE...

Get ready, guys... Things are about to GO DOWN.

I'm so sorry for being absent so far. I've been buried in to-dos in January and now that I'm finally not (or at least not as much), I've come down with a fever. So I'm not sure about being able to make a clear-headed decision on this vote right now, haha. If I get better before voting closes, I'll vote, but don't feel you have to wait for me in case this turns out to be a week(s)-long thing. Again, sorry and I hope you all at least stay healthy!

I'm so sorry for being absent so far. I've been buried in to-dos in January and now that I'm finally not (or at least not as much), I've come down with a fever. So I'm not sure about being able to make a clear-headed decision on this vote right now, haha. If I get better before voting closes, I'll vote, but don't feel you have to wait for me in case this turns out to be a week(s)-long thing. Again, sorry and I hope you all at least stay healthy!

I wish you a swift recovery!

Oh no! I hope you get better soon!!!

Don't worry, I'm actually not closing voting until this Quest RP's 3rd anniversary, on the 19th!

I thought since I'd drawn so much already I'd be ready by this weekend... NOPE... It's THAT MUCH stuff @w@;

Get better soon and hope ya get plenty of rest and drink lots of liquids! :D

I wish you a swift recovery!

Oh no! I hope you get better soon!!!

Don't worry, I'm actually not closing voting until this Quest RP's 3rd anniversary, on the 19th!

I thought since I'd drawn so much already I'd be ready by this weekend... NOPE... It's THAT MUCH stuff @w@;

Get better soon and hope ya get plenty of rest and drink lots of liquids! :D
Thank you, both of you! And I'll vote as soon as I'm better, then!

Guys... Pssst... Guys... I think...

I think it's ready...

It's FINALLY READY!!

zzzz Been working on this for over a month now OMG...

If anyone isn't ready to vote but wants to... You guys think I should post it now? o:

Guys... Pssst... Guys... I think...

I think it's ready...

It's FINALLY READY!!

zzzz Been working on this for over a month now OMG...

If anyone isn't ready to vote but wants to... You guys think I should post it now? o:

I mean if it's done I hardly see what another vote would change.. and whether it would be a good idea to let it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back